+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Squire
    the OG grind game. OUTCAMP anyone @beze @tyrant yeeeeee
    Moon

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    My amount of stats trans is secret xD, hero pet isn't good for temp/sage. they get too much profit from double dipping the 40% melee + 40% magic from tennis.
    oh right, tennis

This game change so much in a few year time...

Thank you all for the information. I am currently leveling with a Trans Opa Charr +12, an int onyx set, +5/6 plant pendants(PVE), and a lv3 tennis pet. I have seen a few zhens: one with 8x magic atk and dd(Trans onx), one with 8x melee and 5x magic atk (trans abyss) and obviously the trans abyss would be better but i am not the level atm(106) nor have I farmed enough just yet. Would you all recommend riding with my Trans Opa Charr +12 until im 125-30 and get a trans abyss then? or sell opa zhen and get a trans onyx zhen with higher melee output, but considerably less health, than the Opa?

The main question I currently have tho is if anyone knows or can guide me to some information which indicates how much, either numerical xp or pouch quantity value, will it take to get to lv125, lv130, and max lv, respectively.

Again thank you all for the information and minimal amounts of trolling!

Quote Originally Posted by studatlife912 View Post
    Thank you all for the information. I am currently leveling with a Trans Opa Charr +12, an int onyx set, +5/6 plant pendants(PVE), and a lv3 tennis pet. I have seen a few zhens: one with 8x magic atk and dd(Trans onx), one with 8x melee and 5x magic atk (trans abyss) and obviously the trans abyss would be better but i am not the level atm(106) nor have I farmed enough just yet. Would you all recommend riding with my Trans Opa Charr +12 until im 125-30 and get a trans abyss then? or sell opa zhen and get a trans onyx zhen with higher melee output, but considerably less health, than the Opa?

The main question I currently have tho is if anyone knows or can guide me to some information which indicates how much, either numerical xp or pouch quantity value, will it take to get to lv125, lv130, and max lv, respectively.

during 60%/70% forge/refine event and guild buffs you can refine an item to any lvl you like without fails, go for Abyss zhen asap since it's the best option (unless you can get your hands on an upgraded zhen 2.0).

There is no XP table known, well there is but i dont have it atm.

Best xp is to join the power arena, the end of season reward XP is amazing for lower lvls.
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Quote Originally Posted by studatlife912 View Post

Exp table has changed in structure it seems so I couldnt tell you exactly how much but based on previous trends for every 10 lvl increase it takes 3x the effort (exp from 100-110 is 3x the exp from 90-100 for example). Not that it matters PA exp is where its at why would anyone exp by killing mobs?

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Peasant
    Thanks to guide creator for these information.
    I had more problem that not clear in this guide (and from google search, now most of ROHAN info is out of date in google) I had some level 115 characters, while playing, most of time I sit them on Gratt Lower/Upper (RPK alot), Ash and Minor, so I have some question want to know, I asked someone, they didn't known (or didn't want to talk):
    1 New boss drop (ex: Flame Diamon Ring ABCD), where do they obtain them? Kill boss?
    2 Gratt treasure house, the condition to grinding there (Level, pdef, mdef, attk, HP)? (I went there once while at lv 10x, mobs hit me 5k, dead after killed some)
    3 Same question for Mirror maps (mob hit me 20k when I was 9x)
    4 Same question for center of the Enranged map (mob hit my 11x range no dmg shown, died instantly)
    5 What do I need to wont be a leecher in Inter?
    6 How do they sell Enhancement Ticket +12/15/18, I saw them in purple color.
    7 Have we had a better GM? (I was in game longtime ago, but I quit after GMs got my EPIC mace which I got from EM, they said that is scammed item (LMAO, where is my Rps?))
    Serious questions from new come back player, plz don't troll me
    Thanks for answering my questions!

P/s: Don't laugh to my signature, that is a memory of my templar with normal Glacial Club
    Last edited by NamTA; 12-27-2019 at 01:28 AM.
    1xx - Templar

Quote Originally Posted by NamTA View Post
    Thanks to guide creator for these information.
    I had more problem that not clear in this guide (and from google search, now most of ROHAN info is out of date in google) I had some level 115 characters, while playing, most of time I sit them on Gratt Lower/Upper (RPK alot), Ash and Minor, so I have some question want to know, I asked someone, they didn't known (or didn't want to talk):
    1 New boss drop (ex: Flame Diamon Ring ABCD), where do they obtain them? Kill boss?
    2 Gratt treasure house, the condition to grinding there (Level, pdef, mdef, attk, HP)? (I went there once while at lv 10x, mobs hit me 5k, dead after killed some)
    3 Same question for Mirror maps (mob hit me 20k when I was 9x)
    4 Same question for center of the Enranged map (mob hit my 11x range no dmg shown, died instantly)
    5 What do I need to wont be a leecher in Inter?
    6 How do they sell Enhancement Ticket +12/15/18, I saw them in purple color.
    7 Have we had a better GM? (I was in game longtime ago, but I quit after GMs got my EPIC mace which I got from EM, they said that is scammed item (LMAO, where is my Rps?))
    Serious questions from new come back player, plz don't troll me
    Thanks for answering my questions!

P/s: Don't laugh to my signature, that is a memory of my templar with normal Glacial Club
    1: Flame Diamonds can be obtained from killing bosses in Mirror dungeons. Bezemut, Ruler and Goddess Silva also drop new boss drops.
    2: No conditions required to grind there, If you have 100k hp, 8k pdef and absorb on your weapon you should be good. No point in grinding there though as no one wants the drops anymore.
    3: At least 100k hp, absorb on weapon and a high dps class. Pred, Templar and Sage all do well there. Any other class and you will need really good gears to solo.
    4: If you can't do Mirror then don't even worry about the Abyss maps yet.
    5: Either be a great support or high DPS.
    6: Tickets can be obtained from Time jewel boxes and event boxes (currently Savage boxes and Winter boxes)
    7: Depends on your view tbh. There are a couple of good GM's, lets just leave it at that.
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

Right Now In 2020 im willing to continue playing after 5 years so which server should i try? need lots of player and pvp

Quote Originally Posted by jemaligurgenidze View Post
    Right Now In 2020 im willing to continue playing after 5 years so which server should i try? need lots of player and pvp
    the oldest server `jainus`

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461