Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Stupid Event from Rohan update

8h respawn? really? Nice Drop? Pss there is no opportunity for player kill that bosses if they drop another stuff than ticket, now big guild go kill bosses 24/7 and 0 title for everyone. Nice Jobs GMs
    Last edited by Vinko; 08-29-2018 at 04:07 AM.
    "If you want anything get it for yourself, donīt waste time waiting anybody bring it to you"

Quote Originally Posted by Vinko View Post
    8h respawn? really? Nice Drop? Pss there is no change for community player kill that bosses if they drop another stuff than ticket, now big guild go kill bosses 24/7 and 0 title for everyone. Nice Jobs GMs
    I totally agree, this event is definitely for big guilds that are greedy for drops and no chance at all for starter players. What nice about this event is to attract pvpers.

So GM`S **** US AGAIN Nice Job GM`S U Dont KNOW HOW TO MAKE EVENTS Just GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK AND CLOSED THIS GAME

There have been and still are plenty of events available for new players. The dust farming event works for any lvl player, you can either choose to sell the dust and cash in or to open the boxes and hope for +12 tickets.

Same goes for 3x inter dungeon daily, its still running and you can farm SES/IP there. You can buy xp pouches that immidiately get you to lvl 101. You have rings with 200 stats on it which are practically free.

Instead of complaining you better work your ass off so you can join the big guilds and farm those new bosses. I've been playing for 10 years and I started from scratch (I havent charged to get my items/gear/chars, I've earned it), back in the day it was WAY harder to lvl and obtain gear, everyone playing now has it 1000% easier than when this game was released.

All you noobs want is easy to get OP gear in like a month after you start playing, unless you gonna throw a few Thousand dollar at this game you won't get that. So instead have patience, farm and improve your gear in small steps.

To give an example, when they released the crafting system I spend 5-6 months gathering nearly daily to make rps to buy a 4x upg weapon. You monkeys don't deserve any good items if you don't have the patience to work for it.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Nobody talking about item or drop, there is no reason for release a new title if NOBODY CAN OBTAIN IT(majority player), guys who hunting that bosses got trans title so they who care about it only focus on drop, GMs had to put the title in a quest or other mechanics.
    "If you want anything get it for yourself, donīt waste time waiting anybody bring it to you"

Quote Originally Posted by Vinko View Post
    Nobody talking about item or drop, there is no reason for release a new title if NOBODY CAN OBTAIN IT(majority player), guys who hunting that bosses got trans title so they who care about it only focus on drop, GMs had to put the title in a quest or other mechanics.
    80% of the current playerbase are veteran players who are playing for 5 years or more. So just because YOU can't obtain it doesn't mean noone else can. Multiple bosses drop boxes that give a chance to obtain this item (maybe the box is tradable? idk), the respawn time is 8 hours.

You can be 115+50 for free in 3 months, you can get 200 stat rings practically for free, you can farm lvl 6 and lvl 7 SES/ASES for FREE in game. You could farm and sell items to buy an opaniel weapon (or try your luck with boxes) and buy temporary stones from IP to fill it. If you spend half a year to a year you can have multiple chars with endgame gear ready and you'll be able to farm endgame bosses. If you're good at this game and you spend some $ you can probably easily get it done in 1 PA season.

Just because you guys suck at this game and have no patience to farm up for a few months and git good you complain here. GTFO or start working for your sh1t to achieve something or just quit and go play fortnite with all the 12 y/o fags.
    Last edited by shannon11; 08-29-2018 at 08:19 AM.

A taste of the divine

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    ... GTFO or start working for your sh1t to achieve something or just quit and go play fortnite with all the 12 y/o fags.
    Unfortunately that is one of the reasons why Rohan is barely hanging on by its fingernails. It can't survive if all the new players quit shortly after starting and the only players left are the ones that have been here longer than Jesus.
    It is also why everything costs so much - there are barely enough players donating to keep the game running. After all if the game was healthy there would be more than 2 servers each with a couple thousand players each. A game like this needs a good player base donating money to buy their shit. But if the veteran players keep running them off, then the only ones left playing here are those veteran players - and pvping against the same tired group of people over and over and over yet again gets pretty boring for folks that have things other than this game they would rather do.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Unfortunately that is one of the reasons why Rohan is barely hanging on by its fingernails. It can't survive if all the new players quit shortly after starting and the only players left are the ones that have been here longer than Jesus.
    It is also why everything costs so much - there are barely enough players donating to keep the game running. After all if the game was healthy there would be more than 2 servers each with a couple thousand players each. A game like this needs a good player base donating money to buy their shit. But if the veteran players keep running them off, then the only ones left playing here are those veteran players - and pvping against the same tired group of people over and over and over yet again gets pretty boring for folks that have things other than this game they would rather do.
    New players mainly younger ones expect everything to go fast, they are used to playing other games on PS/Xbox etc which take zero effort, no skill and can be finished to endgame lvl in a matter of weeks. They are also used to spending very small amounts of money via micro transactions rather than spending bulk amounts 1 or 2 times (in the end you spend the same amount). People do not want to play a grind/farm game anymore, they want instant sathisfaction with low efforts and low buy in cost. I'm not gonna go into further details but the general attitude of the younger generation is like this, with everything (due to the way they were raised).

Rohan is simply not the game that works like this. If you decide to change it into something like those other games, the veteran community (which keeps the game running) will quit. This game is 10 years old and I also do not expect them to try and become like games which were released this year.

With this having said, you probably see as well, this game can't and won't change into some fast phase and cheap flashy knockoff (for many reasons). They have made a lot of changes in the past year that made this game easier to get in to, cheaper to buy in and what not. The things i mentioned above are things you can literally get for free by setting hunterkit AFK or attending power arena daily.

In the past non of this was possible, everything had to be payed for, lvling took ages, getting endgame gear to farm/xp was impossible unless you charged tonns of dollars. People don't know how easy/cheap it currently is compared to a few years back.

So honestly, people who complain about events, which give free stuff, I'll keep telling em to fk off.

A taste of the divine

Banned
    Tbh every game out there has its complaints. You can't please everyone. But there are ways to balance things and still grow. WoW is 4 years older than Rohan. Even though its overly saturated graphics are pretty much enough to kick off an epileptic seizure it manages to not only keep its veteran players, but also pulls in and retains the new ones too. I don't particularly like WoW (I find it ugly as stink), but they manage to keep 3.6 million players there. So maybe PWYNKI should maybe take a look at that game and figure out what it is that Blizzard is doing to grow rather than constantly lose players. I know what it is, but I am simply tired of giving these guys my analysis only for them to not even have the courtesy of acknowledging it.

Shannon11 PLZ dont be stuped i play this game since open beta the new GM`S dont know how to run ROHAN Game is Falling Appart And Where In Game U Get Stones Lvl 7 u have to buy those or maybe u have a HACK for them EVENT SUCKS NO MATTER WHAT U CAN SAID ANYTHING BUT FOR THOSE PLAYING HERE FOR MORE THEM 5 YEARS WE KNOW THE EVENT SUCKS AND WHERE IS THE STUFF THEY PROMISE TO GIVE AFTER MAINTANANCE wakakakakaka I DONT SEE DO U ????????? THIS WAS ROHAN BEFORE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB9QvIA0M2A
    Last edited by Tylenol4U; 08-29-2018 at 11:25 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast