+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Transcendence Title

Just curious.. is anyone here got a transcendence title? if yes, is it worth it?
    Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.

Yes Fate and Corndog(scout) you get 10% Additional PvP defense like heroic aura.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    They're the better things to aim for near endgame. My scout's 115+5 and I was pretty hyped on doing these quests and others but.. sjeez, the road is long. Too long.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    They're the better things to aim for near endgame. My scout's 115+5 and I was pretty hyped on doing these quests and others but.. sjeez, the road is long. Too long.
    Way long road indeed :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Yah~ thats why I am asking if getting that title is worth-it and it seems that answer my question...
    Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.

Quote Originally Posted by Emrus View Post
    Yah~ thats why I am asking if getting that title is worth-it and it seems that answer my question...
    All you want to know about the Transcendence System is posted here:

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...cendence+title

Getting to +50 is a struggle. And if you dont use seals/ scrolls and packs, well I just pitty those that dont. Im at +29 and 30% and even now Im at the point where Im kinda over it. I doubt Ill ever get to +50 and or get the titles but If I can make it to +35 for my next ult lvl, Ill be happy. I have 1 more 400% solo seal left and after that Ill prolly take another break from grinding becuz using 100%s is just blehhhhhh.

Id prolly be close to +40 right now, but I did take some time away from the game a few months back and I do derp around alot so that slows me down too.

Cherish and Cele from my guild will be +50 soon and Im in awe at the fact that they are close at all. They/ we get pked ALOT and when we party we have to constantly move from place to place else our kos dont stop comming at us (sometimes every 10 minutes kos is at us for hours on end). These two ppl are proof that persistence pays in the end. Im not sure if either will keep going for the titles, but knowing them, I guess they will at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    I hope I can see them n-game O_o
    Killing all those bosses are no big joke.
    Fates kinda taking a break atm but you can still see Corn in game. He hangs at lime sometimes or at Ahkma sz.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

For me this is an achievement if i get a Transcendence and even though there are comments that it will not be worth it still achievement will always be worth it!

Hey guys. To answer OP's question, though both my ranger and scout are +50, they do not have the "Transcended" title yet due to not having the PA title requirement. It does however says "Transcended Char" under the "SP" button. So as of now, all I have is the +100 all stats (which you get a lot earlier on), and the 10%dd RBNXD mentioned above. Other than that, I run around with these glowing rings of light around me aka easy targets that scream "come and kill my squishy archers". So is it worth it right now? Nah, not really. But will that title + the 1k stat title be worth it? In the end, yes.

But keep in mind I say this assuming you truly understand how long/how much money this takes. More money spent = less time spent I think everyone knows. But even though I chose to attempt to hasten my goal by using 400% the whole time 24/7, it still took me about 10-11 months of CONSTANT xping, but also keep in mind it did take much longer due to having to tag another toon along - and getting pked wasn't productive. So keep those things in mind before you commit your time/money to that endeavor. If you choose to not spend any money on 400% packs, or don't have guildmates/friends to help with scrolls and parties, just stop leveling now and enjoy the game. I say this because after +2x, or for a lot of you far before that (depending on your support ie. guild/who you pt with), you will see that trying any further is a fruitless waste of time because of HOW - IMPOSSIBLY - SLOW the exp is even at sunken. If someone tried to reach +50 with no scrolls/seals, etc... it would take oh, i dunno 5 years+ at least.

If you do, however, decide to attempt it, my best advice is to make a scout, solo with it until you get to your desired level, then switch. Rone interior vip was super fast for me with scout because of the massive mkill. I was there until +19 because it was so fast. If you regularly have access to parties at sunken that could give you boosts of exp, that would help as well.
    Last edited by Guenever3; 08-10-2016 at 09:47 PM.

Thank you Guenever3 for the input. So yeah guys there you have it at least 5 years o.o
    ...holy sh!t
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!