+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Upgrade Rings

Upgrade Rings

if we boost upgrade rings we brought last event and make them +12 this event will we still get the boost??
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

that is what Atzigan said. the boost happens on Feb 3 maintenance.

They will boos only the IM rings that are +12 and only on the account that bought them (don't buy them, reinforce them then trade them to another acct).
    After they are made +18 you can do what you want with them.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    that is what Atzigan said. the boost happens on Feb 3 maintenance.

They will boos only the IM rings that are +12 and only on the account that bought them (don't buy them, reinforce them then trade them to another acct).
    After they are made +18 you can do what you want with them.
    I can see the screaming threads asking for support in the general discussion already ._.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

I highly doubt they will differentiate between old and new ring's +12 so you will most likely get them boosted.

Quote Originally Posted by bacnab View Post
    I highly doubt they will differentiate between old and new ring's +12 so you will most likely get them boosted.
    They can so easily. Remember the rings are delivered via voucher. All the staff has to do is keep a list of vouchers they converted to rings during the event and check which ones are +12 during the Feb 3 maintenance. Those on their list that are +12 get set to +18. eezee peezee.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.