+ Reply to Thread

Hunter Kit Rewards~

It says on the announcement that you'll get x3 Hunter kit(1day) for Congratulatory level 35 and level 65..
    How come I only got one? Am I the only one with this problem?
    If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.

Nop u are not the only one.... but i have the feeling tht YNK gives a damn bout it just like most of bugs on the game.... takes a long time for em to fix....

Give us a fix on the missing rewards YNK!!!

I'm guessing it was more of a typo on the annoucement than the game being buggy and not giving 3. I just don't see YNK giving that many HK's away, I'm honestly surprised they give a full skill reset now.

I didnt get any hunter kit at all o.O i was wondering if it had something to do with me having a 8hour hunter kit (already useing halfway) and claiming the 1day hunter kit for level 65 congratulatory reward. I got the SES and Radiant Enhancement stone but ididnt get the hunter kit ?

Thats the exact reason why
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller