+ Reply to Thread

Maybe its time ynk or whoever is running this game to fix their *2011* mistake?

Everything begin with the epic sale 2011.... I mean ok that was really stupid idea, but the idea of not putting the epic weapons back on sale for next 4 years was even more stupid lol. Dude like how many players are left playing this game? I used to play 3 years ago when there were guilds like Forever/99Percent and only Shielyn had 3000-3500 items on sale in EM, gh n monnt was full with people on kiosks and now Jainus wich is mixed by 6 servers has only 600 items in EM. DAFUK lol Look what happened to Isen - the idea of new server was really good, do you guys remember the majority of people wich went there 1st month? Like 80% of Jainus went there and everyone left on the 2nd month, bcuz that server was total crap lol. Why do you think **** load of people playing private servers? You there everything is easy and free? I belive people playing private server are 20 or 30 times more than irohan players and trust me indos and germans re donating a lot of money. Ynk been closing private servers since 2012 bcuz that was the **** man lol Almoust every rohan player heard of xor rohan. That server had around 4k people daily online and how many people irohan get daily online now? I think instead of chasing all the priv server hosts and trying to get their servers down irohan should make 3rd server and try to pull those *private rohan players*. This game is dieing, there arent fresh players in irohan the same faces for 5 years same goes for private server cominuty.I mean cmon guys afterall we all know this is just busness for you why dont you pull those private players here and make them donate for you guys instead of 2-3 months private servers? I mean afterall you guys proved your servers will never close and whatever ****(items) we make in irohan they will stay here for ages I belive this will make a lot of people to join up lol. But Im not speaking of Isens Remake.... I think 3rd server with same rates as jainus but less talismans, less over powered sh1t, less over powered costume/rings/scrolls, no upgr/epic weapon, but a server based on glacials, based on farming, based on 2010 patches. I hope some gm will read this and think about it lol

Ello you! ;p

Pretty sure suggestions of another non op server have been talked about endlessly. And still nothing. Its a dream we all have that will never come to fruition.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Ello you! ;p

Pretty sure suggestions of another non op server have been talked about endlessly. And still nothing. Its a dream we all have that will never come to fruition.
    Karren <3 How you been nubbie :P And yeah Isen was a total joke >.< Im wondering why irohan dont want us (priv players)

Same old same old. Still hanging around here and still playing. Tho have taken a little tiny break atm.

I didnt even try out Isen, couldnt be assed haha.

You comming back to irohan again?

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Commoner
    Lol they won't fix this mistake...they just doubled down on it and screwed over Jin server recently...you know, the server they started and promised would be epic/upgrade free.

Banned
    It is good to dream. Life would be meaningless without dreams.

4effo bro stop living in past its gone ... look the future

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    A game full of pinoys, bombers and Cyka blyats.
    I'll be waiting for your angry emails.

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    You know what I think u re right, because even if irohan open a 3rd server they will always add something over powered and make people go away lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    A game full of pinoys, bombers and Cyka blyats.
    I'll be waiting for your angry emails.
    *Cyka blyats* Lmao xD

Yeah even if they make old one they will imply more op stuffs and make people's rage quit
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.