+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thumbs down Why now we get x1 Alm scroll From Last Man standing event

ok this post is to Gms why we getting now x1 scroll of ALm from LMS Event whats the point of this . the only good thing about goin lms was this stack of x25 scrolls dat we love to use while we lvl up or while we PVP now u guys gave us x1 of this -.-! seriously!!! we have expensive prices no melee scrolls /magic scrolls in the Item mall anymore and now you take from us the x25 stack of ALM Scroll. I just have to say this is Lame and Anoying for all the rohan comunity...................
    Old Dhan Avenger Fisto / Marilyn
    Trinity Noir - Seleen

Banned
    they prolly ****ed up the number when putting it to our accounts relax, they'll fix it send a ticket.

@Shawnc1186 no i've already ask the GM's why they rewarded 1pc AM scrolls, 1pc Physical Blow Scroll and they made it clear that it is 1pc not 1stack. No wonder they made Last Man Standing event as daily event

Oh so is no more x25 reward? :/
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Nah they are doing you a favor by running the event /s

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Noone replied my question
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
    @Shawnc1186 no i've already ask the GM's why they rewarded 1pc AM scrolls, 1pc Physical Blow Scroll and they made it clear that it is 1pc not 1stack. No wonder they made Last Man Standing event as daily event

oh well, they're slowly driving out the last people who play this game with this greedy bullshi.t. so who cares anymore

I dont know why but I think we are the ones who are getting greedy having so much alm scroll and not telling them that they are providing too much items. People, we need to adapt as well and be grateful to what we already had from the times that they are giving us so much things to us in-game just for joining an event.
    I'm noob and I know it. LOL. SO WHAT?

I bet new GM was giving rewards thats why 1scroll only.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    oh well, they're slowly driving out the last people who play this game with this greedy bullshi.t. so who cares anymore
    Salty Saltin much? xD We were giving out 1x of prizes for a while, you know that. We then began giving out the 25x as an experiment, but the experiment is now over. I'm doing a restoration for a guy with 25!!!!!!! stacks of these items. That isn't right. People are just hoarding them and not actually using them. I am wanting to give out items to players who are actually going to use them and enjoy them. Hence the introduction of the IP system, but hey, we're just being super greedy right? xD Anyways, I am exploring the options we have on prizes. If it were up to me, I would be giving out WAY more exciting prizes, the issue with that of course are the players who try to take advantage. If you want to blame anyone for as to why we are switching back to 1x, blame the people who participate in the event only to win the items, put them on an alt, and then save them for later, possibly never.

I am still playing around with the prizes and rewards available but I want you to think about it this way. Before my experiment, we were giving out 1x to 30 different players, so that's 30. We THEN switched from giving out 1x to 25x. So the number we were used to gifting our players basically went 25x what we used to do. So we went from giving away 30x of an item to 750x of an item! I was HOPING that it would promote more player interest in the events that we host, however the case ended up being players became more focused on the items than the actual event. That is not the result I am trying to cultivate. I want people to play the events because they are fun, with the prizes being kind of extra incentive to play well. You can expect shifts in the prize pool in the future, but for now general player behavior has shown us that we can't just be giving away items all willy-nilly.