+ Reply to Thread

did game give up?

No "weekly" event this week...again...
    No forge event in I don't even know how long now
    No more daily events as they just seem to be random and posted often after they have already happened
    No real events since the valentines day one which was garbage compared to the christmas event and all those leading up to christmas event
    No update to pets that we were told was the "update" months ago

this leaves us with:

No players logging in to get limited items or good farm
    why?
    Because farm is horrible without event (yes we had a few drop events over the months but cmon..)
    No reason to get a daily or weekly anything with nothing to farm for
    Power arena is a terrible way to force people to login for temporary power gains mostly obtained by abusing the system
    No forge event means nobody and for real nobody gets to enjoy the game that is based primarily around crafting because the forge chances are so pathetic that rather than craft take it to the sundries merchant at least he will give you some crone for taking your items. (Lets be real, game needs permanent increase for chances)
    And finally No updates or new things basically at all since start of the year

Who knows maybe its just me..but it really feels like game started giving up, followed by the players giving up.

yea thats the rant..theres plenty more but not from me today...feel free to hate, ill show myself the door

Things that can save this game: Permanent forge/refine/enhance chance increase, permanent drop rate chance increase, more events, faster leveling, more quests not just the main and repeat and most important thing permanent monkey and 60 slot bags from vendors.

I'd say the ugliest thing in origin is the deficiency of crone players have. In contrast to isen and jainus, forge, enhance, refine - all of them cost quite a bit in Origin. (and forge doesnt cost a thing in isen and jainus). What needs to be done in origin is come up with the way how people can make more crone to actually forge, refine, enhance something. Even porting cost 500k/time, like cmon.
    On a side note it would be great if stacks of 25 could be combined to like 999 and option stones or w/e could stack to 25 or something. Grind a bit in a new dung get bunch of stones and half of your inventory is just stones, kinda makes hard to grind when you get full bags in 10 minutes, when there is event going on.
    Origin just need more inventory space, be it bank or just inventory efficiency increase (e.g. stack increase).
    Last edited by Demonic6000; 04-17-2018 at 03:50 AM.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

"No "weekly" event this week...again..."
    SO? Stop complains and just play the game as a normal person.

"No forge event in I don't even know how long now"
    "Join Date Jun 2011" First time in forums.

"No more daily events as they just seem to be random and posted often after they have already happened"
    In this case then the creator and developers who are currently operating the same game since 2007 must connect every single fking day just because you complains about... daily ..events???? FOR REAL? Are you a Rohanian who enjoy the game or just a "gimme 999B free emblem gift me items begbeg i can't play and deal with my own character" Go back trash epic rohan x1000/10000 or isen and pick your exp bag you complain kiddo.

"No real events since the valentines day one which was garbage compared to the christmas event and all those leading up to christmas event"
    Event reward big shet > YEAH THE GAME IS HIGH BOI NOT DEAD SERVER ANYMORE
    Event reward none > Dead server, plis more events and gift me shet. I can't single click vargs please kakakaka

"No update to pets that we were told was the "update" months ago"
    Dead GMs, You have to read each and every one of the users compulsory, therefore, for this reason you must do what we 'say' you absolutely immediately, we do not care about your interests, your jobs, your occupations labor and family, you must pay absolute attention to an online game that your lives as it is more important both the game and what 'we' were say. Also im god

"No players logging in to get limited items or good farm
    why?"
    So you say that we just loggin in to get limited items or good farm? sorry, YOU are not us.
    Your opinion =/= Our opinion.
    Speak for yourself, alone, as an opinion, stop assuming what the community says biased in your own opinion.

"Because farm is horrible without event (yes we had a few drop events over the months but cmon..)"
    "farm is horrible" It's called """RNG""" Are you into that?
    What is the point of killing any monster and letting go of what the drop pull has? You are fking up the grace of the rng, it is as if in blood feud I kill 4 monsters and I already have the Glacial armor max stats. NO SENSE to fking farm, even buy hk, monkeys, scrolls, more bags, etc etc, but hey, you need to set 500% drop rate because i don't like to put my skills points, i just put ses on it instead.

"No reason to get a daily or weekly anything with nothing to farm for"
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????

"Power arena is a terrible way to force people to login for temporary power gains mostly obtained by abusing the system"
    Then don't fking play power arena and stop complain about who join in.
    "terrible way to force people to login"
    Eh?
    "force people to login for temporary power gains"
    Eh?
    "mostly obtained by abusing the system"
    Eh?

"No forge event means nobody and for real nobody gets to enjoy the game that is based primarily around crafting because the forge chances are so pathetic that rather than craft take it"
    No forge event means I and for real I CAN'T enjoy the game
    "forge chances are so pathetic"
    I assume that you do not have characters high than level 50, in fact I will risk that never in your life you managed to reach a maximum level even in blood feud, because I assume in the same way that it is impossible in the same line of mind you can say that and the reality is different.

"to the sundries merchant at least he will give you some crone for taking your items. (Lets be real, game needs permanent increase for chances)"
    Aleast, for newbies who acc created in 2011, btw lets be real i needs permanent increase for chances.

"And finally No updates or new things basically at all since start of the year"
    Welcome to Rohan but in this update we bring us MINECRAFT so you can dig and blow your friend's home with TNT!!! OMG LOOK AT MY NEW PET FIDGET SPINNER

"Who knows maybe its just me..but it really feels like game started giving up, followed by the players giving up."
    Who knows, but yeah it's just me.. but it really feels like i just started giving up beggin 50 emblems per day and 999999BBBB Crones per hour and 999% forge rates, followed by the players giving up, souce my a%%

"yea thats the rant..theres plenty more but not from me today...feel free to hate, ill show myself the door"

I hope you just quit the game, none of this community deserve ppl like you. Even metadata.
    Stop cryposting complainaboutyourownproblemsposting. Is not that hard to just loggin and just JUST click monsters, talk to ppl who you see, report bot ppls and support THE FKING GAME.

Oh and i miss that part, stop samefaggin supporting your own opinions.
    Last edited by david123456; 04-17-2018 at 08:27 PM. Reason: desotorn and walkers same person.

david if you dont want the game to become better and want the game to die keep posting bull****s like this stupid troll

Hey Guys, Just here to remind everyone that people play this game for different reasons.

It sounds like OP is in it for the endgame PvP. With no Forge Event i'm sure it must be frustrating having to wait to craft and I can understand not wanting to gamble away VIP 8 drops. Plus with lack of Events those VIP 8 ppl you used to be able to group with (or buy from) haven't been logging in. An Empty Server without a +10 Weapon or a +3 Armor Set (maybe he's trying for +10 Armor too) probably doesn't seem very promising. All I can suggest for you sir is patience, the forge event will come and other events will come also (even if we have to wait for Christmas). People will come back and the PvP will be here. in the meantime there's always Flox even if the Insignia drop rate isn't that great it's still better than nothing and a nice way for leveling and getting Transendence.

As for desotorn suggestions to "save the game" Private servers have played around with increasing those things but to little or no success. More Events and more quests would be nice but it really comes down to the quality of those Events/Quests. As for your Monkey and Bag slot suggestion those are pure convenience items. You can buy 50 Slot bags from the Item Mall. (or 60 slot for 1 Bill in game). And Monkey can be obtained temporarily with Insignia's. (Not sure how much Golden monkey runs in game but you can gamble for it from Item Mall also).

to Crone guy: You seem to have missed some key and important item options available in this game, Crone Drop Boost and Portal Cost Reduction.
    Portal Cost Reduction can literally make you Ports cost 0 Crone
    Good Crone Drop Boost in a PT of 6 farming end zone mobs nets you millions per hour
    and those stones that don't stack. Why are you hoarding them? Just throw it away.

To David: You seem like a fairly casual gamer who's in it for the PVE (judging by the fact that you don't seem to know that PA is a daily thing that grants a scaling quest reward item which increases MAX HP and PVP Attack/Defense. Also a majority of the players in Power Arena are AFK) Being into the game for PVE is fine (Wizards, Scouts, and Giants are fun) but you don't need to hate on other people because their opinions and goals differ from yours. I'm not sure why you are hating on the Christmas event or so opposed to updates (I doubt Rohan will ever become a constantly updated Bore fest like Minecraft).

Side notes: The GM's did mention that a pet update was in the works. I'm sure they are working on it. And yes the GM's have been slacking a bit in the forums but let's be honest guys the Player base has been lacking in the forums much worse. if we want a better game then create a better community by being active, forming guilds, helping new players, etc, etc. NOT by complaining about GM's or Complaining about other players, trash talking, or rage quitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Andruu View Post
    to Crone guy: You seem to have missed some key and important item options available in this game, Crone Drop Boost and Portal Cost Reduction.
    Portal Cost Reduction can literally make you Ports cost 0 Crone
    Good Crone Drop Boost in a PT of 6 farming end zone mobs nets you millions per hour
    and those stones that don't stack. Why are you hoarding them? Just throw it away.

Well yeah i get few mills an hour, but forge costs more than that, especially if you have like 20 sets to forge. Each costing from 4mill just to forge rare armor part, how many grinding hours will it take before forging an opaniel (if you get perf success rate its 4+4+4+4+7+7+12+15=59mil+/- opaniel)? (4 being rares, 7-unique, 12-ancient, 15-legend). So you have to grind 10 hours just to attempt to forge one opaniel part, if you fail it takes you even more crone. Its super ez to forge stuff in jainus, cus you look only on pdf part, but in origin you got million and one option how you can build your armors by mixing in different stats. So in the end you end up with even more parts, but still cant forge stuff, cus you need still 7 more parts of the same stat mix to forge something. 5mil an hour is not enough mate. everyone wants crone, but they cant have it, everyone want to forge, but no crone, everyone could sell grade B but other people have no crone either, and its plain stupid to sell grade b for 100mil, cus it will get you nowhere. I have 5 accs full double banks with parts to forge + every char have bags full, yet have not nearly enough crone to forge with. Doesn't it say that something is off? I kinda enjoy farming for parts and getting those cool stats on them, but it just wreks the whole idea of farming if you farm, but cant forge.
    Last edited by Demonic6000; 04-18-2018 at 08:48 AM.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Thank you everyone for you input, good to see there was a few people left who cared, even you david.

But I guess the answer to my question was just officially answered today and in case anyone missed it, yes, game gave up. Best of luck to those that continue RBF.