+ Reply to Thread

Nowdays GM like to banning without reason!!

I just playing back this game since i think this game really good for me to spending my time (Nostalgia).
    I play about 1 week now, but my account getting banned
    I report this to customer support, and the answer from GM Mica was my id getting permanent banned and don't even give me an answer where did i do violation?
    When I look into your forum there is alot of player just like me, please take more good care of your player!
    You just made this game became so worse
    From ticket #337928 to #338239

Commoner
    Oh no maybe you some cheater xD

Quote Originally Posted by sTIMPZ View Post
    Oh no maybe you some cheater xD
    People nowdays judging without proof

My tickets get 3 GM answering me, (Mica, Mellias, Tokage) but non of those 3 told me where did im doing wrong, what do i do until my account getting banned?
    Cant u all gm more responsible, u just banning player without reason!!

Truee, mine was reply by 3 GM and none of them is solve the problem. They just talk circle and do nothing

Mine also just got blocked from saturday saying that im using bot. My job are apostle and i event made a party group and i alwasy there not event using bot nor 3rd party and get blocked i submit a ticket they say im using bot or other and get 1st warning i just want to clarify that im not cheating and doing something bad....

Just because you make a post in the forums attempting to say you aren't cheating, doesn't mean you're going to be unbanned. You were clearly running something 3rd party that was detected and you were banned for it. Next time play fairly and it won't happen, they aren't just going to ban you on a whim.

are you sure im an apostle and opening a party how the hell do i use 3rd party im always in front of my monitor

You guys can try looting on elderson lake for long time, and see if u got banned or not.
    I'm looting use my main character will FE on elderson lake for maybe 8 hours. Got banned, not only once, but 2 main account.
    I make new character on third account just leveling 2 hours on elderson lake, got banned also.
    U guys should try looting on elderson lake and then give response to this thread