+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post

Seems like you finally got through to this moron, respect! I gave up long ago and just start throwing mud whenever some idiot appears. I'm too tired to deal with this sh1t over and over and over again.
    Idiot! Until now you still don't understand and can't comprehend. I know from the beginning of the PA there is a problem mostly to all classes not only to all supports. I just made a suggestion for a temporary solution while the problem in PA is still there. All of us have no idea when the solution will arrive. That's why I said If you are satisfied in 8 torn per day, so be it!

You idiot are trying to show that you represents the jainus server but all of your comments are not based on reality! You have many alts and make a discussion and debate with your own self. You try to fool everyone with that kind of mentality.

A lot of PPL in your server are more credible and way better than you when it comes to discussion and giving advise. You are just sh1t and don't know anything about this game.
    Last edited by dayday31416; 10-08-2018 at 09:03 PM.