+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sage Tower

Sage Tower

Before the maintenance on 26th of July, we used to allow to enter Sage Tower once every 4 days and GM Kurumu gave us an information says we can go to Sage Tower once a day

But, I and my friends found that we can not go to Sage Tower once a day, we still need to use Old Knight scroll to enter Sage Tower if we've been to Sage Tower the day before.

does someone know when Sage Tower reset?

I have similar issue, i tried to enter sage tower after 2 days but i can't. The system said i have to wait for 96 hours, which is 4 days. That was nothing like what GMs have announced.

I have other issue too for the newly updated sage tower, i tried sage tower with new char which never been to sage tower before. After finishing alchemist room i did not get manual unseal for ice seal which is essential to enter tower center (central altar). Therefore, i can't continue to F2 and stuck in F1. My other character which still have manual unseal for ice seal, can enter central altar with no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by firstthest View Post
    I have similar issue, i tried to enter sage tower after 2 days but i can't. The system said i have to wait for 96 hours, which is 4 days. That was nothing like what GMs have announced.

I have other issue too for the newly updated sage tower, i tried sage tower with new char which never been to sage tower before. After finishing alchemist room i did not get manual unseal for ice seal which is essential to enter tower center (central altar). Therefore, i can't continue to F2 and stuck in F1. My other character which still have manual unseal for ice seal, can enter central altar with no problem.
    I did mail GM and they said we can use Old Knight scroll lol

They don't want to fix this problem, just want players to spent money

hmm, we jusst didnt know when sage tower reset, if we know we didnt need OKS for entrance