+ Reply to Thread

12 player cap on Jainus is stupid

Lets see first u merger 6 servers together then u merger another server for a total of 7. Each can have 4 per for a total of 28 characters .There are 6 different class times 2 for a total of 12 with a class to be added soon for a total of 14 . So i will not even be able to make 1 of each class per account.I already have 2 accounts with more than 20 characters each .So i would have to delete many characters per account or create a new account just to make the new character your gonna come out with .Sorry this ain't gonna happen.I play most of these characters from time to time the others are banks as i do not want to create a guild and have some of the problems that are guild related like the renaming now. This should be adjusted up to at least 20 per as i did not merger all the servers together u did and now i am being punished for it

. Aww!
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

math level: unknown.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Banned
    Sell characters, for 0.00001% of their original price.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Forgot why I failed math classes - now I remember again.

Thanks.

Can you please sum it up for me? (pun intended)
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher