+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind View Post
    muahahha. dis iz fun... jayd thinks that she's the next best thing in priesting... steve and ahmed making a 3, maybe 4 way alliance just to take down boobs (sounds familliar...)... polish chris... was like just a few months ago, QQing to me on TS about steve scamming him... c'mon musti.. take a side im curious
    ppl need to grow some backbones

My side always clear bro dw

Ohhh****menz its time for ilithen to prove her worth! ill give u 2 of the 4 rings I was giving to jizzabella shes "too pro" for them apparently :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

muahahha. dis iz fun... jayd thinks that she's the next best thing in priesting... steve and ahmed making a 3, maybe 4 way alliance just to take down boobs (sounds familliar...)... polish chris... was like just a few months ago, QQing to me on TS about steve scamming him... c'mon musti.. take a side im curious

talkign **** yet u logged every1 single char of mine coz u never had your own bitch plz
    KnockOut

all these ppl logging other ppl's chars makes me feel good that I have my own char that s0ks but is still mine

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    oh noes ithillien acts like a retard, has nothing more to say cause all her arguments got burnt and here comes her best friend who backs her up even though he knows she is talking nonsense. this is so good indeed
    u quote me for what ? u said nothing related to what i post.. say it isnt true, i dare u..
    on the other hand, me and ithi friends 4ever <3... ur friend scammed u a little time ago ^^

you just went full retarded.....never go full retarded.

u quote me for what ? u said nothing related to what i post.. say it isnt true, i dare u..
    on the other hand, me and ithi friends 4ever <3... ur friend scammed u a little time ago ^^
    i quoted u so u know i was talking to u cause today i got proven anything is possible

and i dont know how about u but i dont look for online friends. i mean i understand some people might not have anyone they can talk to in real life but u know its not the case with everyone

Quote Originally Posted by henlloydza View Post
    talkign **** yet u logged every1 single char of mine coz u never had your own bitch plz
    c'mon steve.. just read what ive said.. all is true... => not talking ****
    and ye.. ive logged so many chars in famous, i cant even remember... im sure i wasnt the 1st or the last who was logging chars from guild members.. and like i was doing it for personal gain (bossdrops) LOL... again dude... key word - BACKBONE

I never thought I'm the best in priesting, I never even said this thus far in this thread. But if this is what you think, then thanks :P
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

c'mon steve.. just read what ive said.. all is true... => not talking ****
    and ye.. ive logged so many chars in famous, i cant even remember... im sure i wasnt the 1st or the last who was logging chars from guild members.. and like i was doing it for personal gain (bossdrops) LOL... again dude... key word - BACKBONE
    what has anything you say have to do with "backbone" google the word plox
    KnockOut

Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    i quoted u so u know i was talking to u cause today i got proven anything is possible

and i dont know how about u but i dont look for online friends. i mean i understand some people might not have anyone they can talk to in real life but u know its not the case with everyone
    its not about online/rl.. its about quality.. something that u might never achieve.