+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Banned account

Banned account

Yesterday i got banned and gm told me its becouse i pked to much and dont let my kos play... its just ridiculous. And when i asked where is ruler or information we cant pk players he told me to shut up and dont write tickets... I think some1 i pked its gm friend or something...

wher is some inforamtion how meny times 1 player can be pked ?

lmfao maybe it was cuz indo helmet or racist behaviors as always or rmt

post ss of ticket plz lul
    Last edited by toshirou; 06-25-2018 at 04:17 AM.
    Cherish Savage

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Playwith Interactive Game Support.

Please note that your account is currently banned for partaking in or being associated with illegal game activity or items. You have been killing a player multiple times and do not letting him play. This is our first warning, do not continue with this behavior.
    Your account will be released: June 25th.

Know that GMs are actively monitoring and investigating all illegal activities and will take any actions required.

If you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again by sending us a new ticket.

Best Regards,
    GM Mica
    Playwith Interactive Support Staff

Quote Originally Posted by olsen View Post
    Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Playwith Interactive Game Support.

Please note that your account is currently banned for partaking in or being associated with illegal game activity or items. You have been killing a player multiple times and do not letting him play. This is our first warning, do not continue with this behavior.
    Your account will be released: June 25th.

Know that GMs are actively monitoring and investigating all illegal activities and will take any actions required.

If you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again by sending us a new ticket.

Best Regards,
    GM Mica
    Playwith Interactive Support Staff
    as i thought, ty for confirm lul
    also stop pk during event with pvp restriction maybe ?
    Last edited by toshirou; 06-25-2018 at 04:23 AM.
    Cherish Savage

i have all legal items 100 % end in not pk in events just in maps so gm wont too kill games end fun .........

Quote Originally Posted by olsen View Post
    i have all legal items 100 % end in not pk in events just in maps so gm wont too kill games end fun .........
    u just killed English
    Cherish Savage

all items on Lunas are 100% legal and we dont go any events so this ban is not becouse of pk on events or indo items. I think i was killing hector alts on spots to much so i got baned.. cuz as long as its not hector they dont care if u pk...

ya its just stupid silly,what if that player you pk is in a party.Do you kill the rest of the party and leave him alive? Dont GMs know this is a pk game and people spend thousands of pounds on chars so they are fit to pk. Anyways who in this game has not been rpked many times by the same player,jesus rpk has been going on for years. I suggest whoever this crybaby is does what the rest of us do who get rpk,like move spot.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Bully is not legal........................................... BHAM!!! they should correct the venge system and not ban players thoug.
    killing 24/7 just by clicking in a venge button it's not right (only if the person in question as really killed you before) now just going around get venges on partys and then 24/7 venging them without beeing killed at all in first place should be modify. fun is going around on server and kill players/parties not get venge and kill them 24/7. that's is bully. they should have change that already long time ago. maybe one of the things they should correct on this next months I hope.
    that's why KOS it's so easy now a days. back on the days u had to run all map searching for your kos and not clicking on a buttom! this system like it is now only prejudicate NEW/NOOB players even more.
    Players only should have venge if they got killed by a PURPLE/RED CHAR without MR!!! PERIOD.
    Last edited by pedrolucasperes; 06-25-2018 at 08:40 AM.