+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    i have char lv 204 and 18 also 41 . if i use dat 18 to fishing / vending, is it still count ?

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post

Hello dear Shiltizens!

We have a new event for you fresh out of the oven!

Insomnia!!

To participate, you just need to demonstrate that you are a real Seal Lover and stay as long as you can connected to the game.
    At the end of it, the players who have accomplished the amount of hours required to participate, will receive amazing prizes!
    The best part is that the prizes are cumulative, so, more hours you stay connected, more and better prizes you will get! That means that you will receive the prize related to the hours you could achieve and also the previous prizes!

Event Duration: From Aug 8th at 20:00 PDT to Aug 31th at 23:59 PDT

Prizes and Conditions:

50 H: Birdie Backpack

75 H: White Hair Dye

125 H: 3 Accessory Gift Box

175 H: Megaphone x10 + Blessing of Gaius (15 days) Untradeable

200 H: Wood Motorcycle (500)

350 H: 2 Blessed Diamond + Heaven's Egg

- To participate, you can be connected with any character of your account.(You can switch characters anytime and it will be still counting).
    - The prizes are cumulative. More hours you have, more prizes you will receive.
    - You will receive the prizes on the character with the highest level on the account.
    - The prizes will be sent on September 9th Maintenance.
    -Cash Prizes are sent to Cash bank
    -Normal Prizes are sent to character Mail Box with 30 days for claim.

IMPORTANT: There is no minimum level required to participate but the account must be active and legit.
    Duplicated and non-legit accounts won’t be considered for the prizes!

Love Seal ^^!

Seal Online Team
    Can we get indicator meter to show the progressed hours for the event such like this?

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz4pJWVBywz
    www.playrohan.com

So since we have emergency maintenance, the total time played should be reduced.

Serf
    Quote Originally Posted by jhembut View Post
    So basicly we need to login for 14+ days straight without getting dc'ed to be elligible for 2 bd and a heaven egg?

U must be top student in your class
    if you play 12 hour in one day

Quote Originally Posted by sirgalau View Post
    if you play 12 hour in one day
    No. With the time given you have to play around 15-16 hours per day (from the start of the event) if you want Heaven Egg.

Which is way too much I think. Not to mention random disconnects.

Quote Originally Posted by Indocankys View Post
    No. With the time given you have to play around 15-16 hours per day (from the start of the event) if you want Heaven Egg.

Which is way too much I think. Not to mention random disconnects.
    This is all about insomnia which the time also makes sense.. We have to break the limit here for online around such hours per day.

maybe u can reduce the amount of prize 2BD and heavensegg . like 250 / 300hr maybe ? we'll burn our PC instead

I have been online for the last 3 months for 24/7, right when i decided to give my computer a break, BAAAMM you came out with this insomnia event. well played.

Quote Originally Posted by ashland911 View Post
    maybe u can reduce the amount of prize 2BD and heavensegg . like 250 / 300hr maybe ? we'll burn our PC instead
    Quote Originally Posted by indofx View Post
    I have been online for the last 3 months for 24/7, right when i decided to give my computer a break, BAAAMM you came out with this insomnia event. well played.
    You need to break your limit for this one... Insomnia is really something for this. Just give some computer rests for around 2-3 hours and then up and run it again, as simple as that. If you know about insomnia, i think you should understand about this event anyway like you only sleep 2-4 hours a day due to many pile of work or maybe suffer some hard-sleeping, which is called as insomnia.

Quote Originally Posted by Lourie054 View Post
    You need to break your limit for this one... Insomnia is really something for this. Just give some computer rests for around 2-3 hours and then up and run it again, as simple as that. If you know about insomnia, i think you should understand about this event anyway like you only sleep 2-4 hours a day due to many pile of work or maybe suffer some hard-sleeping, which is called as insomnia.
    Yeah but expecting 16hours online per day and DC-ing every time doesn't sound good.

Ofc this is going to be a full of AFKers event whose PC could handle the heat. If anything I want to complain it's on how short the duration is + how unstable the server is sometimes.