Quote Originally Posted by kuzmin View Post
That's why I said, this event should be at least 100%boost, since base success rate is really low. This 50% "success rate" is junk, I tried by my self and everything, EVERYTHING after +8 fail. Jainnus is supose to be the "Enhanced rates Server" how are you supose to compete with people who is runing with full+18? ítems wich were done 3 years ago when we had decent "success rates". Seems like your "GM team" is full of newbies who just leave the college and know nothing about how this game Works.

By the way, there is people who's begging for upgrade sale since "YEARS" ago and you just ignore them. That's how you know there is an incompetent "TEAM" running this game at the moment. No more balance patch, no more upgrade weapon sales. GG RBF.

Hello Kuzmin
A 100% boost may affect the system and items balance. With a greater upgrade boost many high grade items may lose it's value. And of course this will affect the in-game economy even more.
Take into account that before a boost is applied we must evaluate these factors first.
We are sorry that you are not pleased with our service at the moment.
Note that we are working everyday to make the game better.

If you have any other concerns, just reply back.

ROHAN Team