+ Reply to Thread

Achievement System error?

Hello,

I was trying to redeem prizes from Achievement System today. I have 11,000 points in the account, but it says you need to be level 50 to participate in the event. How is that possible? I have a level 115+9 conqueror Human guardian in Jainus - Torian Server. I tried multiple times, but it still sends me the same error message.

Can someone please help me?

Thank you.

P.S: Already made a ticket, but their reply was "use your account email". It's a 4 years old account... can't remember x_x

ir u know ur secret question to change account info create a new email and change it and send new ticket with ur new email, hope u can resolve ur issue.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

hello every one,
    I also have the same problem with the issues. When u switch from isen achievement to janus ...that is when the bug occurs and u are stuck with it. Cant be reset by logging off and on. Thank god i only have few points left..but i can really use harmony scrolls ...^^

Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by mrabood View Post
    Hello,

I was trying to redeem prizes from Achievement System today. I have 11,000 points in the account, but it says you need to be level 50 to participate in the event. How is that possible? I have a level 115+9 conqueror Human guardian in Jainus - Torian Server. I tried multiple times, but it still sends me the same error message.

Can someone please help me?

Thank you.

P.S: Already made a ticket, but their reply was "use your account email". It's a 4 years old account... can't remember x_x
    It's weird, I checked you consumed your Achievement Point already.
    And @others, if you're just returning to R.B.F. then please make sure login to the server that you will redeem achievement point.
    Login is required and then you can claim the rewards by consuming points on the following day.
    I'll never get tired of you