+ Reply to Thread

Need Help for Ticketing

anyone know why GM doesn't reply ticket?
    because already 5 days my ticket doesn't get response.

mabye ur email is not correct , mabye ur email is not from same account... they answer in max 5h.......on u is the problem ...or mabye ur ticket is no sense

nope, i already post it and they response. when i got banned and i try to told the story they didn't reply again. i dunno why, already use my right email.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kocu92 View Post
    anyone know why GM doesn't reply ticket?
    because already 5 days my ticket doesn't get response.
    well let's see:
    1. Today is Monday and you wrote that at 3:30AM Eastern US time. GMs do not even show up for work before 11:00 AM Eastern US Time since they are on the Pacific time zone.
    2. GMs do not work weekends except for the odd one on weekend duty handling only emergency situations.
    3. If you are demanding in your ticket why you got banned, don't expect them to ever answer you. Read the ToS. They owe you no explanation whatsoever. They probably answered you in your ban notice. I doubt very much they will ever respond especially if you are demanding proof.
    This leaves you with a couple choices.
    1. You can leave and don't come back.
    2. You can create a new account and play that.
    There is very little you can do about it beyond those.
    Bottom line. They are the Alpha and the Omega. This game is theirs. You are allowed to play on it. They can kick you off of it at any time for any reason they dream up and they do not have to defend that action to you or anyone else.

This! ^ +1 for Penguin Joe.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server