Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Conscript

Isen server? Jin 2.?

Lol. It's quite obviously that the Isen server is flopping already right from the moment they actually started pumping into the server these OP costumes. Such as that shiny blue costume reward from clashing valley for the winning attackers side where tax is deduced, 20+-10%. This costume is 100 all stats / 300 attack lol ? It is a 2 hours costume, but I mean it's barely 2 months in and they're ALREADY looking for ways to start bringing back the same old op stuff that ****ed the game up big time.

Which brings us to a good deduction: Isen won't be as balanced as everyone actually thought and probably should just take the hint they'll add worse and more OP **** later down the road. You guys don't get it. Isen should stay clean out of all that OP ****. Simple as low as 20-30 all stats costumes is what you're looking at. We don't need overdone stats inflation again, and this is what should give this server it's unique charm - No OP stuff. But once you go off and introduce such, you're killing off the game, people will just eventually realize it's nothing short of replica of Jin server. Players = profit. Players quitting = profits decrease significantly. The answer? You may as well pump into the game more of these microtransactions to make up for this profit loss. Milking the cow till it dries.

There's a remarkably drop in it's fanbase way since it's started. That would also explain why hp stones are only 7 days. Rofl. But keep pumping it up with **** like this and this is only to be followed by a gradual decline as players realize this is NOT the balanced server you were talking of.

Also one more thing. What the **** survival arena again? There's already enough crones inflation and bringing survival arena back would only inflate it even more till crones actually lose value and it turns into yet another total p2w server.

Lastly, you released a statement saying that it is probable to decode HP % stones into being stackable with attack force stones. So my question is, are you implementing this? They should stack. Having larger HP amounts balances other classes giving them a chance in the struggle.

This is your chance to prove yourself on a real server. Ill tell you what we can make the hp spirit stones stack when they merge all the servers together ))))))))))))))))))
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 09-04-2014 at 09:16 AM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

I guess you didn't see the 1d op talisman that you have a random chance to get it from the cv pouch.

Ofcourse the 2hr costume should be used well if you wana get the full usage out of it, I mean it's 2hrs afterall.

Conscript
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    This is your chance to prove yourself on a real server. Ill tell you what we can make the hp spirit stones stack when they merge all the servers together ))))))))))))))))))
    Lol no, never should that happen. I don't even see how these 3 servers can translate into one. Are you just a dumbass? Needless to mention that Ran players will have the advantage over our nice, ordered server. They just don't need to release OP stuffs like said costume......jeez.

Banned

Awards Showcase

All the items obtained in the game cannot be removed. However, we have limited our Item Mall with low stat costumes which will remain as it is.
    We have no plans on adding crazy stat items in our Isen Item Mall. We're not "looking for ways looking for ways to start bringing back the same old op stuff" we clarified we wouldn't.
    It is part of the game and it is in the game for players to obtain, have we requested for any cash for playing the Power Arena or Clashing Valley? I don't think so.
    If you have a suggestion to make regarding the items in the game, we are open to discussion as we like listening to players feedback to further improve the game in future patches.
    But if you are to say ********** you man and your ********** costumes because ********** op and everything is *******. There is nothing to take out from there. Make a real suggestions as to why you think an item needs to be changed and we'll look into it.
    But if your only reason is because its OP AND IT S***KS and you're money milking cows then we probably won't take out anything from that creative idea.

As for the Survival Arena, there is a reason why we removed it and why there is a "renewal" happening to it.

If you really want to make this game better you should recruit players from all 3 servers that understand the game to talk balance and development. Extrapolating information from forum threads where 1/2 of the ppl dont understand the game and 1/3 of those people cant read properly is ridiculous.

Oh and a real suggestion:

Put pray of emperor back in the regular IM and perhaps plan a flash sale for Pray of Water Temple. I got 20 fds on my own that I cant fuze and there are more players out there than just me who have rings that need to be fuzed.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 09-04-2014 at 01:03 PM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    All the items obtained in the game cannot be removed. However, we have limited our Item Mall with low stat costumes which will remain as it is.
    We have no plans on adding crazy stat items in our Isen Item Mall. We're not "looking for ways looking for ways to start bringing back the same old op stuff" we clarified we wouldn't.
    It is part of the game and it is in the game for players to obtain, have we requested for any cash for playing the Power Arena or Clashing Valley? I don't think so.
    If you have a suggestion to make regarding the items in the game, we are open to discussion as we like listening to players feedback to further improve the game in future patches.
    But if you are to say ********** you man and your ********** costumes because ********** op and everything is *******. There is nothing to take out from there. Make a real suggestions as to why you think an item needs to be changed and we'll look into it.
    But if your only reason is because its OP AND IT S***KS and you're money milking cows then we probably won't take out anything from that creative idea.

As for the Survival Arena, there is a reason why we removed it and why there is a "renewal" happening to it.
    you should put survival arena back at the original entrance price xD.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Conscript
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post

It's good until now that there's only those 20-30 all stat costumes, but who could really read into the future? I mean look at how Jin ended to be lol. Also I haven't attributed anything to the power arena being cash or not. What my comment pertained to however, is that the clashing valley costume (100 all stats / 300 att) that the winning attacking side is awarded right after TB is just ridiculous. If you have to ask why it is OP then there's no doubt in my mind you guys dunno wtf you're into. You've splitted the +attack on every item but release this which makes no sense whatsoever.

Oh and....someone used the S word? No way!!

Quote Originally Posted by zyklo22 View Post
    Lastly, you released a statement saying that it is probable to decode HP % stones into being stackable with attack force stones. So my question is, are you implementing this? They should stack. Having larger HP amounts balances other classes giving them a chance in the struggle.
    Quote Originally Posted by zyklo22 View Post
    I mean look at how Jin ended to be lol.
    So contradictory.

Conscript
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    So contradictory.
    Two different points where no contradiction could exist. Fail more.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast