+ Reply to Thread

+18 Weapon and No Glow? Seriously?

Hey guys, so I got my bow from 15 to 16 the other day and today from 16 to 18. Now I know the glow for 16 was nice and for 17 it's even better, but at 18 you get nothing.. Literally nothing like if you had a +5 bow. I dont know about you guys but one of the things I like about this game is the fact you can have a good looking weapon and it shining, it's something a traditional MMORPG would have at least from my point of view. I know the enchanting goes like this 6-9 is yellow, 10-14 is red, and 15-17 is blue I know 19-21 would be the purple/pink like color. But 18 nothing? Really? I know it might be stupid for me complaining about this, but it's my opinion and something I really like about Rohan.

Quote Originally Posted by blazed3 View Post
    Hey guys, so I got my bow from 15 to 16 the other day and today from 16 to 18. Now I know the glow for 16 was nice and for 17 it's even better, but at 18 you get nothing.. Literally nothing like if you had a +5 bow. I dont know about you guys but one of the things I like about this game is the fact you can have a good looking weapon and it shining, it's something a traditional MMORPG would have at least from my point of view. I know the enchanting goes like this 6-9 is yellow, 10-14 is red, and 15-17 is blue I know 19-21 would be the purple/pink like color. But 18 nothing? Really? I know it might be stupid for me complaining about this, but it's my opinion and something I really like about Rohan.
    Currently +18 and higher + do not give any glow effects. This is a well known bug and this will be fixed soon
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Only for weapons I'm assuming but I hear that +21 gives a purple glow? Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by blazed3 View Post
    Only for weapons I'm assuming but I hear that +21 gives a purple glow? Thanks for the info!
    After +18 I think it's dark blue and the higher it goes, goes to purple. I'm not 100% sure though, you ask a normal question, you get a normal answer so no probs.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

How do you know it get fixed soon?

Got a reply from GM today just trying to find a deadline.