+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Log in issue

So, I've downloaded the game and opened the client, after that however I'm stuck at a specific screen which only says "www.playrohan.com" and the game's title, after waiting a while I hit a few keys and got a message saying "log in failed, find ID/password", so I figured I was in the log in screen, the problem is I can't see a textbox to type in the ID or password, my only guess is that it doesn't fit into my screen, but I doubt that's to case (laptop with 1024x600 resolution), any help? (I also can't seem to upload attachments, which would be helpful here)

Apparently if I click somewhere in the screen, type my username, then click somewhere else and type my password there seems to be some sort of "invisible textbox" that actually registers what I'm typing, but when I do that and press enter (actually hold it down for about a second or two) I get another message saying "your account is not registered" (and it seems I'm not the only one with this problem), so now it's not one, but TWO issues I'm having.

If your account is not registered in the client it means you have not confirmed your email.

In regards to invisible textboxes your resolution may be too small for the game.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Apparently this is my issue also. I cant enter the game bcoz of "account is not registered" thing. I already done the registration and verification. Also I make another account but still same result. Anyone can explain this or did I miss something? Thanks.

If your account is not registered in the client it means you have not confirmed your email.
    I did verify my email already, for starters I think I wouldn't be able to post in this forum if I hadn't, just to check I clicked the verification link in my email since I hadn't deleted it, it confirmed that I already verfied it, problem is still there.
    In regards to invisible textboxes your resolution may be too small for the game.
    And what would the minimum needed be?

Quote Originally Posted by Drakan47 View Post
    I did verify my email already, for starters I think I wouldn't be able to post in this forum if I hadn't, just to check I clicked the verification link in my email since I hadn't deleted it, it confirmed that I already verfied it, problem is still there.

And what would the minimum needed be?
    Actually even non verified accounts can post on the forum. The confirm is needed when doing anything in the game. Your account's file is not created until you have verified your email. Try this: Go to the rohan website, login, play a game of rohanopoly (you get a free coin every day) if you can collect a prize without errors then it works. (On non verified accounts the items will just sit in prize list and you wont be able to claim them)

The minimum resolution should be 1024x768 iirc. If you have another computer start the game up on that and change your account's graphic options and maybe it will fit on the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Actually even non verified accounts can post on the forum. The confirm is needed when doing anything in the game. Your account's file is not created until you have verified your email.
    Even so, as I said, I re-checked the verification email, and I DO have my mail verified, so that's definitely not the reason I'm getting the error message.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakan47 View Post
    Even so, as I said, I re-checked the verification email, and I DO have my mail verified, so that's definitely not the reason I'm getting the error message.
    Have you conducted the test that I asked of you?

Banned
    Ki?nh Cha`o Quy? Kha?ch :

Tru?c khi xây d?ng b?t k? m?t công trình nÃ*o thì ch? d?u tu d?u ph?i ti?n hÃ*nh lÃ*m h? so xin phép xây d?ng. Theo quy d?nh hi?n hÃ*nh, D?i v?i lo?i nhÃ* ? riêng l? c?a h? gia d?nh vÃ* cá nhân có di?n tÃ*ch sÃ*n xây d?ng l?n hon 250m2 ho?c quy mô t? 3 t?ng tr? lên ho?c nhÃ* ? trong các khu di s?n van hóa, di tÃ*ch l?ch s? - van hóa thì vi?c thi?t k? ph?i do t? ch?c, cá nhân thi?t k? có d? nang l?c ho?t d?ng thi?t k? xây d?ng ho?c nang l?c hÃ*nh ngh? thi?t k? xây d?ng dang th?c hi?n. ChÃ*nh vì v?y, công ty Phu? Tha`nh Pha?t cung c?p d?ch v? lÃ*m h? so xin phép xây d?ng nh?m giúp d? các ch? d?u tu có th? hoÃ*n t?t bu?c d?u tiên trong quá trình xây d?ng.

T?o di?u ki?n cho ngu?i dân du?c c?p phép, xây d?ng nhanh nh?t, Phu? Tha`nh Pha?t dang tri?n khai d?ch v? l?p h? so xin c?p gi?y phép xây d?ng các công trình nhÃ* ? dân d?ng, khách s?n, trung tâm thuong m?i... T?i t?t c? các qu?n trên d?a bÃ*n HCM.
    Chúng tôi có d?y d? nang l?c vÃ* kinh nghi?m d? hoÃ*n thi?n h? so cho b?n!

A. H? so g?m:
    1. B?n thi?t k? so b? du?c dóng d?u c?a công ty thi?t k? vÃ* ch? ký c?a ki?n trúc su, k? su xây d?ng trong công ty.
    2. Gi?y phép kinh doanh c?a công ty thi?t k?
    3. Ch?ng ch? hÃ*nh ngh? ki?n trúc su c?a ngu?i ch? trì thi?t k?
    4. Don xin c?p phép xây d?ng
    5. B?n sao quy?n s? d?ng d?t (s? d?), B?n sao CMND c?a ch? h?, 02 ?nh 4x6
    b.kinh phÃ* l?p h? so xin phép:

- D?ch v? l?p h? so xin c?p gi?y phép xây d?ng don thu?n. Bao g?m các b?n v? xin phép xây d?ng, dang ký kinh doanh, ch?ng ch? hÃ*nh ngh?. Gia dình t? liên h? v?i co quan ch?c nang n?p h? so xin phép
    Chi phÃ*: 2,500,000d - 3,500,000d

- D?ch v? l?p h? so xin c?p gi?y phép xây d?ng tr?n gói: Bao g?m các b?n v? xin phép xây d?ng, dang ký kinh doanh, ch?ng ch? hÃ*nh ngh?, Công ty s? t? liên h? các th? t?c xin phép d?n khi có gi?y phép xây d?ng.

Chi phÃ*: 5,000,000d - 7,000,000d

Liên hê? Công Ty TNHH XD-XLMT Phu? Tha`nh Pha?t

Di?a chi? 456 Huy`nh Tâ?n Pha?t ,Q7,HCM

Truo`ng Son 0933205509