+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Who is your favourite GM ?

For me :

#1 Verenbaen
    Reason : For me he is very good GM, He care ppl and made ppl good feeling about GM, Player can see Verenbaen on every event and he playing with ppl during event (Example : Drop event) he so friendly, When you have problem and you write ticket or make thread on forum he respond so fast

#2 Sineida
    Reason : I don't know but i feel i like her, If you have problem and write ticket to Playwith and If the GM did answered your ticket is GM Sineida you are lucky, she'll help you until your problem solved (GM Irene also good help on ticket too)

#3 Ozam
    Reason : What i feeling good about GM Ozam is he always run event in time (never late) I think you all knew this, If any event start late more than 5-45 mins for sure that is not GM Ozam

PS. To GM Karazy don't delete this thread please, I'm sure this thread gonna helpful you can collect information from this thread and you can know how ppl feeling about GM

Any Gm that is helpful.

Atzigaaan and Verenbaen
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    PS. To GM Karazy don't delete this thread please, I'm sure this thread gonna helpful you can collect information from this thread and you can know how ppl feeling about GM

I won't delete this thread as long as we can keep the comments positive and constructive. I work with the people you will be talking about, and who doesn't like to feel appreciated? Let's spread the love~

Banned
    Wensha, and we ALL know why that is ;-)

Verenbaen and test server we all missing that fun

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Verenbaen and test server we all missing that fun
    Yes, i remember too !

Agree this event (CV on Event Server) is very veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy fun, Verenbaen & Sineida is leader on Attacker side / Defender side, He used a lots of guild buff too so fun

And very great reward too

But i guess this event also made Verenbaen & Sineida headache too, With a lots of ticket asked about reward also some ppl make thread ask for that (because a lots of ppl joined event)

I like
    GM Seize, he told us not to worry about hunterkits because he was not going to let that be implemented in this version of rohan.
    GM Daesian, he is always positive about the state of the game and stuff.
    GM Una, felt like there should be a female one on the list.

I'm just remember some GM name about 4-5 years ago (around 2010-2011 maybe)

Some GM name "Kyz0" (<-- don't know maybe Karazy on newbie version? sorry if I'm wrong guess)
    His job is gold spammer killer (If you want to report about gold spammer, please whisper GM Kyz0)

Irene gave me my hk and scrolls for IP Tickets in less than 1 hour