+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

The solution to abuse MR guild is:

Revenge will no longer be rechargeable,
    This would end the abuse of guild MR, and MR could be used as usual in wars and others.
    All could go anywhere without worrying Rohan continued abuse of the highest guilds.
    The solution was so simple, does not change almost nothing and everyone would be happy.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by alucardss; 10-09-2015 at 10:22 PM.

Enough whining about MR please.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Leon93 you should shut up do not contribute anything to solve a problem that still sinking slowly Rohan.

NOBODY TOLD TO REMOVE MR GUILD,
    ROHAN is PVP perfect, if you like so much mindless killing but do not abuse,
    PVP does not involve abuse a game without rules makes no sense.

Rohan can be improved with the help of users.

Revenge will no longer be rechargeable
    Thank you.

Just stop crying already, do you know that back on time vengeance was able to be re-charged already through the NPC nearby the Treasury of Human Town?
    And MR been like this for ages.. since Rohan has been started. ( It had another look when buffed more brown though ) get used to something that is here from the beginning of game.
    And stop whining the whole forum about this.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

These sick Rohan is a game that simulates a society that is not only PVP.
    Use single neuron remains and do not do more damage to the game, fight with those who want to fight you, look around you nobody wants you, nobody supports, wins friends with respect rather than fear, you're a fool.
    Rohan died not provide solutions on time, I ordered the sale of new upgrades, when fools like you wanted power only for a group, I asked for the extension level and now we are 115 + 50. and yet you do not contribute anything. best practice boxing because your brain does not give more.
    Once again give you the solution to this problem as mediocre as abuse "MR guild"

This would end the abuse of guild MR, and MR could be used as usual in wars and others.
    All could go anywhere without worrying Rohan continued abuse of the highest guilds.
    The solution was so simple, does not change almost nothing and everyone would be happy.
    Thank you.

at least venge record should disappear even when they kill u with active MR, and new venge should establish only when you are pink and kill someone.

Quote Originally Posted by alucardss View Post
    These sick Rohan is a game that simulates a society that is not only PVP.
    Use single neuron remains and do not do more damage to the game, fight with those who want to fight you, look around you nobody wants you, nobody supports, wins friends with respect rather than fear, you're a fool.
    Rohan died not provide solutions on time, I ordered the sale of new upgrades, when fools like you wanted power only for a group, I asked for the extension level and now we are 115 + 50. and yet you do not contribute anything. best practice boxing because your brain does not give more.
    Once again give you the solution to this problem as mediocre as abuse "MR guild"

Thank you.
    Try to put a vote about this i bet you are going to lose.

We'll see, will try to improve ROHAN, or I will retire from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by alucardss View Post
    We'll see, will try to improve ROHAN, or I will retire from the game.
    I like the idea of you retiring just to stop seeing your 100000000000000000000000 posts that 1000000000000000000 people had already tried.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

So many people tried ?? really are very foolish not understand why so many people who were and were only pkers is time to change it will be one more attempt.
    You never can say we did not try and you should support pkers otherwise Rohan will die because of him, use your brain as if we were Rohan disappear.
    Pkers, there is another way to demonstrate their playing ability than killing free players.

We only ask that revenge not recharge, this way we can all level up and get our items.

I assure you will be much more fun ROHAN
    Last edited by alucardss; 10-10-2015 at 03:49 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast