+ Reply to Thread

New Player LF Guild

Hi, there. I've been playing rohan on and off for a few years now, never getting above level 50 or so. I'm getting back into it, but this time I'd like to have a guild to help mitigate the boredom of nonstop grinding, and give me extra motivation to get further along in the game. I'm playing on Jin, and my new character's name is Numidia. She's a level 43 dark elf. I only have a few days invested so far, so for the right guild I would change servers and make a new character. I would be up for any kind of guild, really, but if there exists a roleplay guild somewhere, I want in on that in particular. Feel free to message me either ingame or on the forum if you'd like to recruit me. Thanks!
    Last edited by mastaxlash; 03-03-2016 at 02:03 PM.

Banned
    In case you have not heard yet; unlike when you left, to get to end game now will take you at least 5 years. 10 if you don't use 400x party scrolls. They don't sell those often.

The top level in this game is 115 +50 (eq 165). Hightest level of mobs available is in the area of level 120. Once you get past level 115 +15 you will find leveling very, VERY slow.

GL new friend
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I understand that I have a ton of catching-up to do. I may never reach the same level of mastery that the players who have been on for years and years have reached. I'd like to try, though.

Quote Originally Posted by mastaxlash View Post
    I understand that I have a ton of catching-up to do. I may never reach the same level of mastery that the players who have been on for years and years have reached. I'd like to try, though.
    Well here is a guide to help you start of:
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25104
    GL
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Just play for fun! Do a lot of quest
    We are the same kind of player but I've already reached above 50 so you really need a lot of catching up to do.
    Do not worry, there are still a lot of friendly players here where you can just leech to level up.
    you can be lvl 50+ in less than a day lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h