+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34
  1. #11

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonfish View Post
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/RtjJQCmMGoLWiuyW7

    this is the answer from GM Proggy

    if the DDI on Taiwan Sports Star (Permanent Costume) is different, they have to let us know before we spend money!!!

  2. #12
    Playwith Staff KurumuGM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,250
    Hi, the damage decrease and increase given in this costume is not the same as ODI and DDI, for this reason, you may feel it does not function as you expect.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Hi, the damage decrease and increase given in this costume is not the same as ODI and DDI, for this reason, you may feel it does not function as you expect.
    if they are different, why did you call that ODI and DDI????

    Make players confused or just want players to spend their money for nothing???
    Last edited by Sandy0222; 10-19-2018 at 12:18 PM.

  4. #14
    @Sandy0222 It seems this post clarifies our misunderstanding. We usually call the "damage decrease" in armor (such as HTBS job2 from Item Mall) DDI. However, "damage decrease" and "defensive damage Increase" is difference. DDI can only be available in pet(app), alcanez duke earring(app), marquee+dragon bracelet(by appraising) any type, and permanent costume opt.

    The same principal also applied in "damage increase" ex: from xg weapon, and "Offensive damage Increase" from opt of pet, alca duke ring, perma cos, also from duke+dragon bracelet (opt)

  5. #15
    Playwith Staff KurumuGM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy0222 View Post
    if they are different, why did you call that ODI and DDI????

    Make players confused or just want players to spend their money for nothing???
    If you check the original Grabbit post, it never says ODI or DDI. It says Damage decrease and damage increase.

    Here is the link:
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30841

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    If you check the original Grabbit post, it never says ODI or DDI. It says Damage decrease and damage increase.

    Here is the link:
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30841

    check what you post in the forum!!!!

    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5UPP0PbP9

    https://upload.cc/i1/2018/10/20/hc3F5m.jpg


    What different between DD/DI and ODI/DDI ?????

    play on words to make players confused and spend their money to get nothing??????????

    WELL DONE, GM TEAM!!!!!
    Last edited by Sandy0222; 10-19-2018 at 01:00 PM.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Hi, the damage decrease and increase given in this costume is not the same as ODI and DDI, for this reason, you may feel it does not function as you expect.
    if you give this information first, we dont WANT to spend on grabbit for that COSTUME!!
    WE spend GRABBIT so much because we think its same with ODI/DDI!! dont play words!! we demands REFUND!! if its not same as ODI and DDI i will not spend so much on GRABBIT !!! it is like FRAUD!

  8. #18

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Hi, the damage decrease and increase given in this costume is not the same as ODI and DDI, for this reason, you may feel it does not function as you expect.


    It's a good time for GM team to explain that the difference between 'damage degrease' and 'defensive damage increase'

    However defensive or offensive is just an ADJECTIVE to descripe the direction of attack.

  9. #19
    Playwith Staff KurumuGM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,250
    Quote Originally Posted by fchrulrz View Post
    if you give this information first, we dont WANT to spend on grabbit for that COSTUME!!
    WE spend GRABBIT so much because we think its same with ODI/DDI!! dont play words!! we demands REFUND!! if its not same as ODI and DDI i will not spend so much on GRABBIT !!! it is like FRAUD!
    Hi fchulrz, in the same post, the red text says that this costume is unable to obtain ODI.
    You can check the full information posted about the costume here: https://imgur.com/tpP4VnC
    And you can check the original post also. http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30841

  10. #20
    What different between DD/DI and ODI/DDI ?????

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify