+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Just a few questions

Hey people , I really want to play this game again , but i was wondering , it's worth it to spend my time here? 'cause you know all that "this server is unbalanced" , "that server is impossible to get somewhere if you dont spend at least 300$ for equips... " , etc
    The second question , if it's worth it , which server i should start?
    I really don't have anything and i'm not a pro at this game , i just like it very much and i can spend like 20~30$ per month

If i remember anything else i post later :P

Thanks ^^

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Ran!

No, Isen!

No, you!

/summarized thread replies.

If you like it, it's worth it. If you don't, then - well, it's not.
    Isen is decently populated, imho it's perfectly do-able with 20-30$ a month (spirit stones / 7's, ingame scrolls / accessories) - idk about Ran..
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Don't waste money on rohan, yes all servers r unbalanced as hell, templars hit 40k shield strike, 8k-16kregular in pvp when your hp (if u r pro) is like 30-40k. cant w8 for vit fishes dmg if ynkie put HP% stones on IM,

Banned
    Annnnd then after 110, people start to notice how templars are broken.

Ran is the cheaper of the 3 servers. You can be decent with a vit class (or a human dual wielding) and glacial gear forged with the new shiny option stones (give minimum dd of 45 and max dd of 58). You can play anything but vit classes have the highest rate of survival for obvious reasons. The new server isen is focused on crafting which will always be more expensive than ran is overall (in the current system you need to reinforce 10-11 items to +12 to get the next tier of gear and there is one tier above that). The success rate at this time is really low and we have no indication from them that the rate will be changed so overall I would put isen on hold until they fix everything up.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

So , I'm thinking in going to Ran , how is the popullation in the game? It's like all noob areas ( till 60+) deserted(just rpks lol) ?

Right now its really dead because the isen server hype is still in effect. It just means you have a chance to lvl and gear up before things pick up again. I should also point out that the reinforcement rate on ran is significantly higher than the other servers so getting your rings up to +8~+12 should be no problem.

Need help? PM me

Ok , thanks ^^ , i'm probally start playing with a friend ( if he accepts haha) , so do you have any recommendations for classes that we can duo to gear up ? Or we will just buy our equips?

Well the first step would be to pick what class you are going to play.

Need help? PM me

So we decided classes and we will play in Ran , he will play str dekan and i ranger(dex i think , idk whats better lol )

I was trying to find froianne , pluion , edwin to buy , and i cant find any o.o
    So i buy crones and forge then? .-.
    Last edited by xWilson96; 08-26-2014 at 12:51 PM.