Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 14 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
    I wonder what Dana thinks about this, being married to a douch bag? Who acted like a women.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GarthyJBI View Post
    **** Leo, you got so trolled if you felt you had to make that. Just as an aside I was in the Army cadets when I was 16. Got a uniform, got to camp on a nearby base for a long weekend, had tank outside my window, uniform, rifle (no life rounds tho), ID & the whole ****. Yep, even had pizza and grape ice cream.

Just lettin' ya know.

Quote Originally Posted by Voimasta View Post
    Lolno.
    I made real translation.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBgDouYZVWA
    Damn voi, what orifice do you pull this stuff out of? Hahahahaha! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Desecration View Post
    Lol. I love how I don't even get on the game, but yet I can cause such a commotion. When Leo & I broke up I did rage & tell a few people. & a lot of people do refer to me as Krystal from the game. Actually a lot of people do. Eddie's mad at me now, so it's whatever. I call him Eddie, he can go by Leo now if he wants. But I've known him since I was 14 & he was always Eddie in high school, so that's what I'll refer to him as. I'm sorry I louded you out, I know you'll never get over this. But really, I don't care. After how shady you were to me. Seriously. We had plans of getting married in February, then on webcam one night you're laughing texting somebody & I asked who. You said you were having Dana text your mom to get her attention. Then you get mad the next day & say it's not going to work 'cause I'm jealous. REALLY? Lol. You're such a child. You used me up just like you did everyone in the game & in life. Hell, I'd just bought you ijji cards the weekend before that happened. Or kinda like how you kept Sammi's laptop & then sold it after you two broke up. What a playerrrrrr. But it's all good. I'm not mad. I got my payback by louding you out, simple as that. I wasted a trip to Fort Riley to see you, I wasted thousands on that damn trip. I wasted months sitting home playing a game to talk to you, I quit being the wild child I'd been. But I suppose I should thank you, because you did help me settle down. I was a mess that only partied & you made me slow down. But that's all I could ever thank you for. You constantly put me down. & expected me to pretend that you were a girl. You tried to get me to cam & pretend to be Kate. Or to go on vent & talk for you. I even remember when you first started playing Rohan you posted a picture of me & said it was you. & then had the audacity when I confronted you about it to say "you should be glad I think you're sexy enough to be Skeet" You knew I hated that ****. Damn, just MAN up & be a MAN. & the person who posted this thread was not Toasted, I don't know who it was. You just assumed no one else reffered to me as my name, because you honestly never paid enough to attention. Now I'm done. I'm sure you hate me, but that's nothing new. You always found a reason to fight with me. One day maybe you'll be mature enough to get over it. If not, oh well. I'm happy in my relationship now. No matter how ****ed up it may be. I've been happier these two months then the two years we were off & on. I've found a real man. Now I've really got to go, his family's taking me out. Have a good one everyone!
    Not sure who you are. Real Kate? Are you the one I bought Demon from or was it Leo? Doesn't really matter at all to me because whoever was playing Demon at that time treated me just fine. Tbh, Leo didn't seem to click in too much on that transaction so I doubt I dealt with him at the time.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 05-28-2011 at 04:22 AM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Your hat looks funny.

Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 05-28-2011 at 07:58 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Not sure who you are. Real Kate? Are you the one I bought Demon from or was it Leo? Doesn't really matter at all to me because whoever was playing Demon at that time treated me just fine. Tbh, Leo didn't seem to click in too much on that transaction so I doubt I dealt with him at the time.
    There is no real Kate. Kate was a persona he made up. He had an ex named Katie, which is why I think he chose the name. When I got upset about the name he told people to call him Beth. I never played any of his characters. He maybe allowed me on a them once a character, if that. He was more likely to give me other people's passwords then his own. If you dealt with Leo or Kate, it was him.

Also, in reference to someone wondering how his "wife" feels; they aren't really married. Unless he's just denying her to me when we talk. 'Cause every time we talked I'd ask if they were really married. He always said no. He's just a douche. Maybe he'll treat her better then how he has any of his exes. I can't say. But hopefully. I could careless. She could possibly be a bitch that deserves it. None of my business, & I really don't care.

Oh, & it's hilariousssss how the person who created this thread didn't even really know me. They messaged me admitting that one of the people I told, told them. Dontcha just love how word spreads? They even reffered to me by name. Lol. Gotta be from the south. ;]

Quote Originally Posted by Pandersss View Post
    So what Epiphany posted was like a triple K.O. for Leo ?
    Lol, I suppose you could say that. Last we spoke he said I ruined his life. Lolllllll. I suppose I'm blocked for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Desecration View Post
    There is no real Kate. Kate was a persona he made up. He had an ex named Katie, which is why I think he chose the name. When I got upset about the name he told people to call him Beth. I never played any of his characters. He maybe allowed me on a them once a character, if that. He was more likely to give me other people's passwords then his own. If you dealt with Leo or Kate, it was him.

Also, in reference to someone wondering how his "wife" feels; they aren't really married. Unless he's just denying her to me when we talk. 'Cause every time we talked I'd ask if they were really married. He always said no. He's just a douche. Maybe he'll treat her better then how he has any of his exes. I can't say. But hopefully. I could careless. She could possibly be a bitch that deserves it. None of my business, & I really don't care.

Oh, & it's hilariousssss how the person who created this thread didn't even really know me. They messaged me admitting that one of the people I told, told them. Dontcha just love how word spreads? They even reffered to me by name. Lol. Gotta be from the south. ;]
    Nah from the east , so there not married? Lol his whole life is bs.

And what was the purpose of doing this ? Don't think he scammed someone instead cover Cese for scam Magical.
    Saw what he was paying, I never see why he needed to pretend he had a real life...
    You ever seen a guy married who spends 2,000$ / month on an MMO ? Well me either, or his wife is completely dumb to let him spend money foolishly household...
    (/retired)[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Mariion View Post
    And what was the purpose of doing this ? Don't think he scammed someone instead cover Cese for scam Magical.
    Saw what he was paying, I never see why he needed to pretend he had a real life...
    You ever seen a guy married who spends 2,000$ / month on an MMO ? Well me either, or his wife is completely dumb to let him spend money foolishly household...
    Personality disorder.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    He has a mother****ing tank outside the mother****ing window. His life is EPIC.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 14 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast