+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sumguy421 View Post
    oh does it? i was mistaken then lol another change though i think is Dhans have darkness element now? before they had no element
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    I usually just lurk here, but I was COMPELLED to respond to this idiocy. Glad to see an appropriate response had already been posted.

Gotta say that GIF was a lot kinder than the response I had already planned in my head. lol
    Last edited by Reapmaster; 07-14-2018 at 11:41 AM.

I don’t carry grudges, I carry flowers to funerals.

i noticed another change. str no longer gives pdf. in the old days str gave pdf but less than what vit would give.
    You should comply before publishing these aberrations that are supposed and it's logic that vitality to give more pdf than strength lol

The only mistake they made is the power of invenom at dhans which is a little exaggerated but with the new acc which have pvp defense the mistake is halfway.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Reapmaster View Post
    I usually just lurk here, but I was COMPELLED to respond to this idiocy. Glad to see an appropriate response had already been posted.

Gotta say that GIF was a lot kinder than the response I had already planned in my head. lol
    I like to change up my responses, memes, trolls, sometimes a serious answer and the usual bashing on people who suggest r3tarded things.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    You should comply before publishing these aberrations that are supposed and it's logic that vitality to give more pdf than strength lol

The only mistake they made is the power of invenom at dhans which is a little exaggerated but with the new acc which have pvp defense the mistake is halfway.
    Both pdf from str and vit (or mdf from int) don't really do much for you since it's inflated, however since you can stack like 8k vit on some classes it does make some difference but even then, the real PDF power comes from skills like MB and Impenetrable or Empower (since it also boosts your flat pdf with 45% at lvl 7).

As for invenom from noirs and dhans (which is practically the same), pvp defense is a step in the right direction, I totally agree. The only issue is that other classes also get their damage reduced by the same amount, which doesn't really solve the issue of (mainly)dhans insane invenom damage. It is however a step in the right direction and I'm curious as to how they plan on continueing to try and ''balance'' rohan. (there never will be true balance, just a more and more diverse choice of OP classes (which is as close to balance as they can probably come).

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by petebebz View Post
    you're not trolling, right?

They always have invenom as their elemental damage. Damage display for invenom does not exist before. Damage display color is almost the same (if not exactly the same) as darkness' dark purple.
    yea they always had invenom but it was and still is a seperate DoT tick of damage now im seeing dhans hitting me with invenom+base white damage+purple damage like darkness element. that was not the case in 2008-2011. Previously it was just invenom and base also venom isnt generally an element when i said they had no element i meant one of the 4 elements not including venom. Venom is poison.... didnt think i needed to explain that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1a01vFUT1c heres proof
    as you can see in the video there are no purple numbers and he has invenom on since you can see the green glow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapmaster View Post

oh does it? i was mistaken then lol another change though i think is Dhans have darkness element now? before they had no element
    I was mistaken because my savage is pure str and i was checking to see if this was still the case that i would get pdf when putting str but when I leveled up i began applying my 10 points to str and saw no increase in my pdf. i then got HTTP error from beng logged on to long and dced which is probably the cause of the error. HTTP error does many weird things like on my dekan i cant click on NPC's, cant use consumables, open map and its blank, Cant evolve or buff etc etc . The list is lengthy.
    Last edited by sumguy421; 07-14-2018 at 07:05 PM.

yea they always had invenom but it was and still is a seperate DoT tick of damage now im seeing dhans hitting me with invenom+base white damage+purple damage like darkness element. that was not the case in 2008-2011. Previously it was just invenom and base also venom isnt generally an element when i said they had no element i meant one of the 4 elements not including venom. Venom is poison.... didnt think i needed to explain that.

as you can see in the video there are no purple numbers and he has invenom on since you can see the green glow.

I was mistaken because my savage is pure str and i was checking to see if this was still the case that i would get pdf when putting str but when I leveled up i began applying my 10 points to str and saw no increase in my pdf. i then got HTTP error from beng logged on to long and dced which is probably the cause of the error. HTTP error does many weird things like on my dekan i cant click on NPC's, cant use consumables, open map and its blank, Cant evolve or buff etc etc . The list is lengthy.
    You really are just a braindead vegetable that really doesn't know sh1t about this game but keeps pretending you do lmfao. Invenom has always worked the way it works now, the only difference is the visual upgrade in which you now see the elemental damage added opposed to it just showing in your battle log.

Invenom is in fact very similar to how elemental attacks imbues your weapon (it just got a poison tick as special, just like darkness slows ur attspeed and frozen slows ur mov speed), it's however not reduced by elemental resistances. The only way to reduce it is by pvp defense, this is the exact reason why dhans and noirs are both nr. 1 pvp classes.

I think in those ''5 years you were stoned'' (your words from another post) you did more than just burn weed, I think you fried your brain as well, so take another puff, not much to lose up there anymore anyway lmfao.

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post

He never said vit shouldnt give more pdf than str

HTTP errors should have nothing with any of those items. If you are talking about HTTP_STATUS_ERROR thats a generic code for a plethora of things I would probably start by purging your rohan folder of old .set files, old profiles from saves directory, old gameguard folder etc. After that I would look into your connection latency and your DNS settings (do you have packet loss?) its possible to get HTTP_STATUS_ERROR instead of a 5101. As far as DNS goes if you play some pea servers you might have some host file entries or some cached DNS records.

Check your host file at <windows drive :\windows\system32\drivers\etc> right click on the hosts file and click edit or open with notepad. You shouldnt see any entries that do not start have a comment (#) unless you know what your doing. (NOTE: Host file is the first level of name resolution and supersedes all other forms of name resolution.)

To clear your dns cache: Win+R > CMD > ipconfig /flushdns

To check if you have packet loss I would just run a ping -t google.com which will ping google.com endlessly until you kill it with CTRL+C, keep the window open and try to play rohan see if you start dropping packets when the error occurs.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    You really are just a braindead vegetable that really doesn't know sh1t about this game but keeps pretending you do lmfao. Invenom has always worked the way it works now, the only difference is the visual upgrade in which you now see the elemental damage added opposed to it just showing in your battle log.

Invenom is in fact very similar to how elemental attacks imbues your weapon (it just got a poison tick as special, just like darkness slows ur attspeed and frozen slows ur mov speed), it's however not reduced by elemental resistances. The only way to reduce it is by pvp defense, this is the exact reason why dhans and noirs are both nr. 1 pvp classes.

I think in those ''5 years you were stoned'' (your words from another post) you did more than just burn weed, I think you fried your brain as well, so take another puff, not much to lose up there anymore anyway lmfao.
    I agree with sumguy421. A visual change can be misleading and you dont need to be such a dick.
    Will be reporting you for harrassing a fellow gamer asking legit questions as it appears you dont know the forum rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Replican View Post
    I agree with sumguy421. A visual change can be misleading and you dont need to be such a dick.
    Will be reporting you for harrassing a fellow gamer asking legit questions as it appears you dont know the forum rules.
    Thanks for the back up but its not needed and if all shannon wants to do is hurl insults im fine with that. as you can see i have not said a single insult in return because im a grown ass man and the internet is full of people like him. he is just bitter about something and i wish him the best in getting that sorted out.

I have read how he talks to everyone and he seems to have a superiority complex he treated D4rius the same way
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...l=1#post358980

you cant seem to say anything without this guy saying he doesnt want to waste time on you and your ideas are always bad
    Last edited by sumguy421; 07-14-2018 at 08:19 PM.