+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tylenol4U View Post
    yea Shannon11 we all know u are talk and thats it they do what they want and Freedom Of Speech no Company on USA cant take out Freedom Of Speech Is Korea Owns This Game And Is For Usa Play They Need To Fallow The Law And By The Way U Sounds Just Like Donald Trump
    I don't know why I even tried to explain something seriously. You are just another f*cking r3tard. You can shove that freedom of speech up your arse you degenerate 10 year old.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    I don't know why I even tried to explain something seriously. You are just another f*cking r3tard. You can shove that freedom of speech up your arse you degenerate 10 year old.
    U See U Sound Just Like The r3tard President We Have Name Donald Trump i Dont Know Why U get Soo Mad This Is Just A Game Ur Life No Depend On This Game For Me GM`s can do what ever they want the i get my self clear Donald Trump

You ppl get paid to derail the thread? if it isnt about PA and how to fix it or why its unfair stahp.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

My opinion is that there should be a merge between Isen and Janous with it, those from Isen need the same capacity that Jin had in the past to buy on IM parts for UPG, so my opinion is that many from Isen, many who have left they will come back among us. So more characters in offline status will be active again with the desire to try the game after merge.., after all of these done the population will grow and you can make changes to balance/ news and so on, of course events that will keep the returning and those who were already active.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    You ppl get paid to derail the thread? if it isnt about PA and how to fix it or why its unfair stahp.
    No Sunny The Problem Is Shannon Wants To Know EveryThing I Been Playing This Game Since Open Beta And Really I Dont Care How Gm`s Run This Game I Dont Lose Popularity Or Something Like That Just The Game Is The One Keep Dying This Update Get More The 100 Players Mad The Even Left The Game To Private Servers Because The PA System They Put Now Sucks I Lose 3 Times On PA and I Dont Get Price Because I Am Full Vit So That Mean The I Dont Go To See My Character Get +50 Or Even +35 At The PA Season Ends And Thats BS The Korea Needs To Aproved Is A Lie Korea Dont Need To Aproved Changes This PA Still Have Time Too Fix It But The Dont Care About Players Them Albreiker Comes Here With His Lies The No One Cares Because US The Players Are Use too This BS By Gm`s

love the CAPS

A taste of the divine

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    love the CAPS
    ...and lack of punctuation. Even 1st graders know how to use punctuation..

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    ...and lack of punctuation. Even 1st graders know how to use punctuation..
    It's amazing how in our current society institutionalised people have so much internet time access xD

A taste of the divine

The least number of torn you will get per day is 8 pcs without 10 pts in PA and the maximum torn is 12 pcs per day. I observed that 10 pts is useless if the TOP 1 PPL is in other side.

Quote Originally Posted by LanceBryan01 View Post
    The least number of torn you will get per day is 8 pcs without 10 pts in PA and the maximum torn is 12 pcs per day. I observed that 10 pts is useless if the TOP 1 PPL is in other side.
    yep! even with chars that can kill those mobs they cant kill fast enough before getting ksed by top DPS

and this system when everyone has 100% chance to aoe snipers?!?!?!?!?

F%$#@!ked

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast