+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ISEN forging rate: LOWER than before the forging event

GM please check the rate of forging on ISEN server. It is really lower than it does with event. Increase 35% ? Check your rate again. I forged 20 times and failed 19 times : only rare.

That has already a problem written and of other ppl and still no forged event fixed there, but we hope there will be an forging event sometime.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Paging GM Atzigan... Please check ISEN server Forge Rates. Too much fails even though its just a rare parts.

Failed almost rare items. I am sure that there is no increase on Forging.

Well my friends, the rates will be increased as announced. Have you read the announcement about blessings? Let me check the details and try to give details for you.
    I'm noob and I know it. LOL. SO WHAT?

You guys probably aren't thinking of it the right way. Let's assume the base success percent for rares is 30% on Isen You're assuming that the event ADDS 35% to the success rate, not boosting it by 35%.

40+ 35 = 75% success rate. Looking at your logs, we KNOW that it's not 65%. This is what it would be if it was ADDED to 30%.
    30 x 1.35% = 40.5% success rate. This is probably what they did.

Sometimes YNK/Playwith is blatant with it's greed, in this case they were slick with it.

gm quit=ohn blessing rate fk up lol

Quote Originally Posted by NaiLcuTTeR View Post
    gm quit=ohn blessing rate fk up lol
    We hope that other one will change him, or something like
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

So far I haven't got any answers from GM yet. They let the forging rate FAKE to gain much more money from players. That is their tactic. So be smart to stop forging items with option and preservation stones. Don't let YNK troll us.

es verdad, yo intente forjar como 10 cosas y solo una pude hacer y todas las raras me fallaron ... de verdad me decepcionan hace que uno el que no puede compar tanto rps se aburra de tanto fail no puede ser que tenga años jugando esto y nunca puedo obtener mis articulos forjados por que siempre me fallan, ya esto aburre solo los que tienen mucho dolares $ son los fuertes en este juego esperando por eventos de ''bendicion'' para nada, y tambien quisiera aclarar algo deberian poner algo para que los venezolanos puedan comprar por lo menos un poco de rps asi sea por mensajes de textos o algo parecido NO HAY NADA QUE DIGA PARA VENEZUELA, y hay muchos venezolanos que juegan esto, ponen muchos paises latinoamericanos pero no lo nombran para comprar rps otra decepcion mas