+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Nobody realizes that there is no pve content in rohan its not like these ballers will see a point in playing or spending money if there are no players to kill. But hey guys the GM is doing us a favor by making events good or bad.
    They tried with mirror dungeons... but then most of everyone cried about how hard that was. I do fine soloing it at 115+0. It's really not that hard, tbh. The mobs are something like round 6+ ele dung mobs in terms of hp but hit way harder... but then again people failed to realize that mirror dungeons isn't really meant for anything under 115+10 or non upg 115+20

Quote Originally Posted by CPG215 View Post
    They tried with mirror dungeons... but then most of everyone cried about how hard that was. I do fine soloing it at 115+0. It's really not that hard, tbh. The mobs are something like round 6+ ele dung mobs in terms of hp but hit way harder... but then again people failed to realize that mirror dungeons isn't really meant for anything under 115+10 or non upg 115+20
    Thats not pve content because this is a pvp game where content is built to aid in the arms race between groups of players as they kill each other. The point is if the last 2 ppl left in this game are me and you I dont have to put in any extra effort and neither do you. I wont need lvl 7s on scrolls or costumes or conqueror lvls or new weapons/armor unless you get them. And quite frankly I dont think I would get them anyways since we play at different times. The GMs SHOULD have an understanding of this and work towards getting the MOST ammount of people involved and the easiest way to do that is through events.

But nah the GM is totally right guys IP tickets are useless so lets make an event where you can buy random garbage with your IP tickets then we will overprice this random garbage and if anybody objects...................

Last edited by sunnyangel; 10-09-2015 at 03:46 PM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461