Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Nothing. LOL. Just at the turn of events.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    Nothing. LOL. Just at the turn of events.
    Pun intended, since we're talking about red lights and turns?

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

how bout them yankees?
    Zenki - 106 Defender
    Ginn - 99 Predator

I'm going back to lol about sairu.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

It's true, she's too easy.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever

Squire
    Quote Originally Posted by DekCross View Post
    LMFAO I posted a long time ago I was willing to pay 40k rp for each diamond. But thats besides the point. If you think about it the total including the ones I have is only 16 not 18. Cause I only got 2 from yall. Anyways Its funny yall so pissed cause I didnt rejoin imba's guild. Mostly for the following reasons.

1. Imba is never on
    2. Badangel is red ALL the time.
    3. I could buff mr in lotus guild when ever I needed.

Not to mention there were enough people playing Fanaticism that the guild could have survived. I mean josh knows how to play a temp. He could have played it for town war. Nicole has her dekan on that account. She is on ALL the time so if they needed mr or w\e she could have buffed it. When it came to late night I was in guild I could have buffed stuff the rest of the time.

Yall didnt really think about it. 95% of Forever doesnt like me. Most of the reason I was in lotus was cause of Alex. He talked me into joining the guild a few times. Not that you really care but why should I join a guild where most of its members dont like me.

There are Vu, cat, and possibly qndy. As far as the list of people goes for who I get along with in the alliance. The rest pretty much dont like me and havent liked me since back in the old ahkma days. Nuff said about that. But seriously why u so mad. Im not joining your enemies. Im not joining you for lack of people I get along with. So tell me why you so mad bout me playing how I want.

Yes bring it. I have offered to pay for diamonds. To which qndy didnt reply to it. So I left it at that. Exbezu quit I got his account. Thats where I got my diamonds from. Its where WonderWoman got 2 of hers from too. I mean you really shouldnt be calling me out on **** like this. Cause I really dont give a flying ****. Honestly I dont. You wanna make me seem like a bad person. I dont even scratch the surface when it comes to some of your members.

Toodles have fun kos me if you want. I dont care. Really I dont.
    Cool,even if you try to join Fearless i'll make sure to kick you out lawl,im sorry i dont like qqers,and you really can not go against them,you scared to do that,now go a head and post another wallpaper.
    3bood.

lol@ 2 of you trying to change subject and act cute, someone's scared :O, and dekon/ginn/dominic, how did you get the other 2 diamonds?

Quote Originally Posted by DekCross View Post
    LMFAO I posted a long time ago I was willing to pay 40k rp for each diamond. But thats besides the point. If you think about it the total including the ones I have is only 16 not 18. Cause I only got 2 from yall. Anyways Its funny yall so pissed cause I didnt rejoin imba's guild. Mostly for the following reasons.

1. Imba is never on
    2. Badangel is red ALL the time.
    3. I could buff mr in lotus guild when ever I needed.

Not to mention there were enough people playing Fanaticism that the guild could have survived. I mean josh knows how to play a temp. He could have played it for town war. Nicole has her dekan on that account. She is on ALL the time so if they needed mr or w\e she could have buffed it. When it came to late night I was in guild I could have buffed stuff the rest of the time.

Yall didnt really think about it. 95% of Forever doesnt like me. Most of the reason I was in lotus was cause of Alex. He talked me into joining the guild a few times. Not that you really care but why should I join a guild where most of its members dont like me.

There are Vu, cat, and possibly qndy. As far as the list of people goes for who I get along with in the alliance. The rest pretty much dont like me and havent liked me since back in the old ahkma days. Nuff said about that. But seriously why u so mad. Im not joining your enemies. Im not joining you for lack of people I get along with. So tell me why you so mad bout me playing how I want.

Yes bring it. I have offered to pay for diamonds. To which qndy didnt reply to it. So I left it at that. Exbezu quit I got his account. Thats where I got my diamonds from. Its where WonderWoman got 2 of hers from too. I mean you really shouldnt be calling me out on **** like this. Cause I really dont give a flying ****. Honestly I dont. You wanna make me seem like a bad person. I dont even scratch the surface when it comes to some of your members.

Toodles have fun kos me if you want. I dont care. Really I dont.
    Those reasons u just gave is a big lie and those reasons dont even exist.
    1-Many ppl can buff MR on fearless starting from nicole ending with Josh.
    2-BadAngel red!!!! when? Also he can log and buff MR.
    For the most part you are doing this for those reasons,
    1-You cant access fanta any more.
    2- You doing this for the drop (we all know how u got the drops)
    3-You like to QQ and you are an attention whore(Its oki cause i am an attention whore too on fridays)
    Last edited by DarkMagicion; 04-14-2011 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    lol@ 2 of you trying to change subject and act cute, someone's scared :O, and dekon/ginn/dominic, how did you get the other 2 diamonds?
    o.O? People just started talking about red lights and I went with it I can't really comment on guild politic stuff though since I'm not really around much lately, so when I COULD comment on something I went with it. Plus, helps boost post count to follow random tangents through XD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagicion View Post
    Those reasons u just gave is a big lie and those reasons dont even exist.
    1-Many ppl can buff MR on fearless starting from nicole ending with Josh.
    2-BadAngel red!!!! when? Also he can log and buff MR.
    For the most part you are doing this for those reasons,
    1-You cant access fanta any more.
    2- You doing this for the drop (we all know how u got the drops)
    3-You like to QQ and you are an attention whore(Its oki cause i am an attention whore too on fridays)
    12123, pro counter mens.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast