Closed Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 19 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Hey those are some serious accusations there careful when telling lies about others >.>
    lol cherish never actually won the event 6 years ago or w.e them armors been sold around a lot nd never been on em no1 will give a game changer like this away for free coz the good hearted
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

OP got to muster up some balls and just play the hands you're dealt, quit crying on forums over some **** like the downie ****ing faggot you are.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxCIPxxx View Post
    lol cherish never actually won the event 6 years ago or w.e them armors been sold around a lot nd never been on em no1 will give a game changer like this away for free coz the good hearted
    Because of this is that DD should be caped. Think about it. If hard cash players take this armor pieces and abuse them as we have been seeing lately we not just have hard hitters but also demigods running around abusing the system. If is caped then this armor pieces can be moved to a more lets say less game changing aspect because then the end game players with highest DD weapons would be giving/selling(EM ofc) this armors to guildies that haven't had the luck getting a better roll and rather than having end game demigods running around you'll have more mortal like players not hitting as hard but being more tanky.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    i won bezemute set wit set effect and + Flame Diamond Set with set effect Too
    You QQ so much about reward from event or special item from event give out by game master

example if someone say you got bezemut with set effect and this is not fair?
    you got legal items (reward from event) and ppl say not fair how you feel?

play with friends, play with group, play with teamwork, play with tactic this is make game fun

stop QQ you are QQ so much like baby LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ch3rish View Post
    He doesnt have problems with 100% dd guardians and defenders or Trinity class with 86% dd but he have problem with me having 80% dd, he is just butthurt he cant beat me 1v1 thats why he still crying to this day. Get over it crybaby, You cant be number 1 templar.
    you are dumb, KnightDreams is talking about DD cap, he talked about Dual weapon ( defenders ) with 100% DD and talked about 1 weapon classes, learn how to read next time

he is talking about DD cap in general,and gms WILL do something about it, you are QQing cuz you wanna win everything without any effort ---> get out of here .
    Last edited by Dragnir; 05-15-2015 at 10:40 AM.

Commoner
    He doesnt have problems with 100% dd guardians and defenders or Trinity class with 86% dd but he have problem with me having 80% dd, he is just butthurt he cant beat me 1v1 thats why he still crying to this day. Get over it crybaby, You cant be number 1 templar.
    Even if they did remove all of these things to create a "balanced" game...Knight I'm sorry, but that wouldn't change anything for you.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragnir View Post
    you are dumb, KnightDreams is talking about DD cap, he talked about Dual weapon ( defenders ) with 100% DD and talked about 1 weapon classes, learn how to read next time

he is talking about DD cap in general,and gms WILL do something about it, you are QQing cuz you wanna win everything without any effort ---> get out of here .

Are you fking retarded? Wait...thats such a silly question to ask. Knight is only QQing about Cherish because he is a crybaby. Also because HE wants an easy win. You guys all claim to dominate PvP, but are the biggest crybabies. Why do you think that is? If they take away DD armors from the players. Zero will be one of those without DD armors and I'm sorry Zero is not that great of a priest. The only priest that was relevant was Pink. Nawal sits under shelter 99.9% of the time while her PT dies. So please cry more about silly things that won't solve anything. Get better in PvP maybe u wont have to worry about one templar having DD armors.

so Cherish u said u have total 80 % DD only right ?

i tested just now on my deff fully geared i took the Dagger off and tested on The axe with 83 DD

and i did 6 k only on you so how come u have 80 % DD only ?

noob lair Cherish :P

i'm Number 1 Templar you have to use DD armor to be able to pvp me
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 05-15-2015 at 12:05 PM.
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    so Cherish u said u have total 80 % DD only right ?

i tested just now on my deff fully geared i took the Dagger off and tested on The axe with 83 DD

and i did 6 k only on you so how come u have 80 % DD only ?

noob lair Cherish :P

i'm Number 1 Templar you have to use DD armor to be able to pvp me

Commoner
    Sorry I fix

Der u go

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 19 ... LastLast