+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    What does logging into this game have to do with you having less brains than a goldfish?
    I am smart enough not to log into a game that has proven itself over and over to be a money-sucking black hole.
    You still do so I guess that shows where the brains are.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    What does logging into this game have to do with you having less brains than a goldfish?
    I am smart enough not to log into a game that has proven itself over and over to be a money-sucking black hole.
    u just mad i have all and u have nothing u just sit in home and spam all time lmao but u are loser bai and stop comment.

Exactly what is the 'all' you have? Pixels in Rohan? You are a joke.

Yes indeed. I can sit in my $750,000 home, spam forums and make your life hell to my heart's content. I don't need to work.

LOL and you call ME a loser You, who thinks pretending to be a tough guy in a game is all there is to life.

True story.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Exactly what is the 'all' you have? Pixels in Rohan? You are a joke.

Yes indeed. I can sit in my $750,000 home, spam forums and make your life hell to my heart's content. I don't need to work.

LOL and you call ME a loser You, who thinks pretending to be a tough guy in a game is all there is to life.

True story.
    heh u are liar and funny kid pls stop spam here go to work

Quote Originally Posted by SirSawski View Post
    heh u are liar and funny kid pls stop spam here go to work
    I challenge you to prove anything I said in what you quoted is not true. I know you can't but since I can annoy you in these forums anytime I want I will go ahead and challenge you anyway. Just to show everyone here who the real liar is

I challenge you to prove anything I said in what you quoted is not true. I know you can't but since I can annoy you in these forums anytime I want I will go ahead and challenge you anyway. Just to show everyone here who the real liar is
    prove house, or doesn't exist :P
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix1993 View Post
    prove house, or doesn't exist :P
    Actually the onus of proof is on SirSawsquatch

I could always post up pics with a "BananaBandit" and "Rohan Sucks Monkey Balls" signs in front of both my current house (which I am in the process of selling) and my other house (which is being built), but I don want to make things even harder for him than they already are
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 09-29-2015 at 12:09 PM.

I could always post up pics with a "BananaBandit" and "Rohan Sucks Monkey Balls" signs in front of both my current house (which I am in the process of selling) and my other house (which is being built), but I don want to make things even harder for him than they already are
    I see lmfao, same i could do with my house at Miami, which i am selling and moving forward back to Rome with my girlfriend :P
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.

u mad cuz u are 0

noone care about ur invented house dude .