Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 19 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by henlloydza View Post
    rather latvala in guild then you to be honest
    =D thank you! <3 <3
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    With this Canadian healthcare system there is enough room for you, fatvala, whorehay, tar and every filipino player in this game (except jizzabella and luffy) to hop on my e-peen.

Go read the chat at the end of the video you derp.
    u try to hop on everyones dick but you get denied every time. next time move your fatass from the screen to be able to read what others are trying to tell u so there is no misunderstanding between us.

some 1 has to take the trash :X

Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    u try to hop on everyones dick but you get denied every time. next time move your fatass from the screen to be able to read what others are trying to tell u so there is no misunderstanding between us.
    i think you need 2 calm down and go take a break from your pc. you seem upset

lulz ahhahahaha

GM WalkingDead retired

cool story drama queen

Until you have him in your guild LOL hes the only player with more emotional baggage than ahmed LOL

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    Yesterday they lost both ruler and PvP. Today they won ruler and lost PvP....... idk why ahmed so obsessed with us thinking we're OP. This is why I keep saying hes butthurt over little trololols.
    u wanna tell me getting wiped for 1 hour constantly to the point u spam guild rev every 5 seconds = pvp win? okay

Quote Originally Posted by hitman321 View Post
    i dun understand your point tho, u frapsed something you lost D: where is the vids of you winning like you said u do D:
    did you read the title? if u did it says boob claim they win every pvp so yes the picked dropped but was unable to sustain room nd got wiped after like 20 guild res then rage logged at hazy with pvp afterwards now if he said easy ruler pvp them you statement is valid
    KnockOut

u wanna tell me getting wiped for 1 hour constantly to the point u spam guild rev every 5 seconds = pvp win? okay
    you wanna tell us who spawned at the bindstone and logged off at the end of this pvp or nah

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    cool story drama queen

Until you have him in your guild LOL hes the only player with more emotional baggage than ahmed LOL
    i have 0 baggage.... i just demand to be treated like the top diva that i am =D

GM WalkingDead retired

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 19 ... LastLast