+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 19 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whyyyyyyy View Post
    So when you began taking their requests and processing accessories boosts you should've at least notified the rest of playerbase on forum then lol. And those +18 weapons were there boosted up in the first compensation event so they were already ''compensated'' to say that they would get no compensation. Plus I'm not trying to sound rude but it's just funny when GMs have to state lies to save face and make it seem less of a ****ty mistake, their +18 weapons they got boosted early in the first event are still there too, not removed.
    Consider yourself being happy you're not banned from this game, you scammer, and please sht the fk up.

Probably another 14y old kid who still stinks h24. Consider taking a shower one day please.

Quote Originally Posted by ken10000 View Post
    teach me how all e2n and star best temp with 50s and guild buffs loose 1v1 to YrOmA...(including you with socalled +18 ruler and +18 abs set
    and before you go on about DD armor heard you guys asked to show armor for 2nd rounds
    and still lost

now it allllllllllllllll makes sense...damn i wish i was informed of this earlier
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

heard there was words like:
    Why he hit me so many times on system chat
    Link me your Helmet

edit for the 4th time:no fkin wonder you guys went on paro spree trying to think of possibilities how can you loose

is thats why the post about the BlindFolds etc? loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I had no guild buffs, i debuff it before the 1v1, and i dnt have blindfold, we did same dmg almost, i did not use FOX, fox alone is like a dd if i hit you 15k u will get 5k hp so my real hit would be 10k, with the hp absorb from euphoria another 4-5k + tht will drop the real dmg to 5k?+\ - , i was using lion, Euphoria lv6, vs lv7, he only had better hp \hp absrb, not sure too if his weapon had hp leech but then his DD would be very low, and see thts why blindfold need to be on sale, and other ran players items, you are good geard but chars with those items would win even if they r not as geard as you

yes he did do more hits than i did if he frapsed it,let him post the system chat, now idk if he is using atk speed event item or is it the Fox or the HP leech whatever tht was
    3 years ago i made a test a female temp and male with exact same gear and lvl and same atk speed, i tested many times and male always did at least 2 hits more
    i even reported it years ago, test it ur self and tell us if its true, maybe im imagining?
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Watch next month DD gear will be sold in the IM because adam will spam threads from now until the sale happens.

I mean its expected when the key decision makers dont understand the game or even try to understand the game what is wrong with 10% more damage drop when u have 74% already?

And whats wrong with new feather of the goddess iceyy with stats 8192 all stats and 16384 all attack with 32768 hp and 10% more DD just because we can.

you did not quit when first upgraded epics were on sale. jin players did not quit when gms decided to sell upgraded for Jin server when they promised they wont

you wont quit . you stopped loging in before even ppl QQ about the +18 rings, maybe your IM expired and maybe thts the reason

@ ppl who QQ for the+18 rings, do you even have a +18 weapon tht you had before the event start? or you were one of the people who quickly sold their crafted weapon on EM to get some good RPs when gms announced Upgraded weapon will be soon on sale?

r u just randomly cry for free stuff? , because i still have my weapons and they didnt accept plusing rings for me

Blindfold should be available on sale soon or later on game parlors as atzigan said, there is no plans for op armors and weapons ,, blindfold is not OP items. its event items tht some players have, u guys didnt quit when tht happen

now gonna quit when you gonna be at least equal to other players? or u prefer a new OP stuff to be on sale?

whoever complained about this are 2 types of ppl

1- already have the items

2- can't afford to buy it when its on sale

1st exampe is ken, second is strellan
    Last edited by ImYouRDestinY; 02-19-2015 at 06:36 AM.
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    well I wont be around in the game for that, I always knew that the GMs were in bed with certain groups of players but the scope of this has hardly cracked the surface. Somehow this jin server.... the one that they claimed was so hopelessly ****ed that they couldnt last 30 seconds in pvp without compensation has turned in to people with no scrolls beating full scrolled players. The reputation is gone theres no point in playing

thts what Ran players hoped to see, Soft jin players who get 1 shotted but when ran got sh!t on by Jin, they got disapointed because what they expected didnt happen

with all the OP stuff tht Ran server had and the good rates, and the upgraded and epic for long, they expect to beat jin too easy

dnt forget tht those jin players had to sell their uprgaded tht they bought and their Epics to move to Jin server, but gms had to fk them again to buy new upgraded

after all the stones they buy weekly to stock their crafted weapon . after all the money they spent plusing their weapons to +8 +12 +15 +18, with the sh!tty rates of jin, Chimera weeapons to Ferkhans to Opaniel.

pls shut the fk up and gfto to ur TERA.
    ~*~ Maha ~*~

Quote Originally Posted by ImYouRDestinY View Post
    thts what Ran players hoped to see, Soft jin players who get 1 shotted but when ran got sh!t on by Jin, they got disapointed because what they expected didnt happen

with all the OP stuff tht Ran server had and the good rates, and the upgraded and epic for long, they expect to beat jin too easy

dnt forget tht those jin players had to sell their uprgaded tht they bought and their Epics to move to Jin server, but gms had to fk them again to buy new upgraded

after all the stones they buy weekly to stock their crafted weapon . after all the money they spent plusing their weapons to +8 +12 +15 +18, with the sh!tty rates of jin, Chimera weeapons to Ferkhans to Opaniel.

pls shut the fk up and gfto to ur TERA.
    Nobody expected someone to beat anybody, it was all for fun, but you jin people are always happy to spread rumors and very good at believing them.
    Jin didn't shi*t on anybody because both sides lose and win

Quote Originally Posted by Bledos View Post
    Nobody expected someone to beat anybody, it was all for fun, but you jin people are always happy to spread rumors and very good at believing them.
    Jin didn't shi*t on anybody because both sides lose and win
    it was always Ran players bragging about ( jiin trasher) everytime they win a lil pvp. i didnt see any jin player talking tht crap unless hes replying to them.
    ~*~ Maha ~*~

it was always Ran players bragging about ( jiin trasher) everytime they win a lil pvp. i didnt see any jin player talking tht crap unless hes replying to them.
    That still doesn't mean that sm1 expected anything, ran people were waiting for this merge to happen in hope that they would get some fun and not that they expected they would crash some1, and even if they did it doesn't mean all ran thought the same aswell.

you did not quit when first upgraded epics were on sale. jin players did not quit when gms decided to sell upgraded for Jin server when they promised they wont

you wont quit . you stopped loging in before even ppl QQ about the +18 rings, maybe your IM expired and maybe thts the reason

@ ppl who QQ for the+18 rings, do you even have a +18 weapon tht you had before the event start? or you were one of the people who quickly sold their crafted weapon on EM to get some good RPs when gms announced Upgraded weapon will be soon on sale?

r u just randomly cry for free stuff? , because i still have my weapons and they didnt accept plusing rings for me

Blindfold should be available on sale soon or later on game parlors as atzigan said, there is no plans for op armors and weapons ,, blindfold is not OP items. its event items tht some players have, u guys didnt quit when tht happen

now gonna quit when you gonna be at least equal to other players? or u prefer a new OP stuff to be on sale?

your so dumb maha.. this eye/ear will make temps have 100 dd if that's what u want idc tbh i dont think any1 usin this eye/ear but im sure yro not usin if boobs would have them then u would see temps with 100 dd not 8x lol.. but w/e if that's what u wish for go for it idc..

Look at that mad tripple post rofl

yeah atzigan you should totally give templars 100% DD this will bring more ppl to tera fo sho )))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

1. Jin folks were offered upgrade 2.0 weapons just like Ran folks. Level playing field guys. Ran guys had to buy them - why couldn't Jin guys? why the hell should they be compensated? The Ran guys whose Upgrade 1.0 weapons and epics were not compensated at all.

2. Jin folks went BOO HOO! NOT FAIR! I can't compete with Ran's OLD upgrades unless I buy NEW ONES. Guess what? The Ran people had to do the same thing. Was that fair to them?

3. PW felt sorry for you and offered to boost your weapons to a max of +18. They did not at any time publicly offer to boost RINGS/BOSS DROPS to +18. Why on earht shoudl they do that? Could a +18 Opaniel weapon not compete with an OLD 4x upgrade or Epic? Apparently not since you guys dumped them pretty damn fast for those +18 boss drops. But again, why were only the Jin players compensated? The people in Ran that spent thousands of U.S> dollars on their upgrade and epic weapons got JACK SQUAT. Why did they not get THEIR rings boosted as well?

4. Jin folks said "But I already have a +18 weapon! I want MORE!!". You already have a +18 weapon and can't compete? SERIOUSLY? If you can't compete with a +18 opaniel, buy yourself an upgrade weapon like everybody else that wanted to survive the merge.

5. PW quietly boosted the BOSS DROPS of Jin people to +18 FOR FREE if they agreed to kiss their +18 weapon goodbye (Gee, hard choice there wasn't it). That must have been the second largest f***up that YNK/PW ever made. The first was releasing Epics and Upgrades in the first place then having to create a non-upgrade server just to keep those that was not lucky enough to catch the4 sales with cash in their pockets ran away here.

Question for you: How much do you think you can sell a +18 Ruler of +18 Bezze on EM for? How much do you think you would get for a +18 Opaniel in a server filled with 7xDD/8xDD 4-part upgrade weapons?

Do don't sit there and say how bad Jin players had it here. PW handed you guys the game on a silver platter FOR FKING FREE the day they gave out those +18 boss dorps to everyone that had a +18 weapon and sent in a damn ticket.

Does Steve Lee and his staff wonder (or care) why Strellan is pissed off at you and walked away? Read that and you just might get a damn clue.

@Iceyy -- see u in Tera.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 02-19-2015 at 07:25 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 19 ... LastLast