+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes Summary

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Isn't enough to bring YOU back, but YOU are not all people so it doesn't matter. Your problem is it's Always about YOU xD
    I cant speak on what will bring other people to the game obviously.... however my perspective fits the perspective of every other die hard rohan player since we all enjoy endless pvp.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I'm all for endless pve as well!

Err.. I mean, pvp.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I want your intelligence to increase by 50% - sadly, we can't have all in life.
    lol ok! the way you reply makes me think you're the one missing brain cells, cuz if you don't want a fair play, you're retard and ignorant
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

Alright kids, let's settle down. The Flame Wars can be held in separate posts that aren't at least somewhat informative. We all have different thoughts and opinions of what could make this game great, and finding common ground between the myriad of ideas being presented should be our common goal, not...whatever this is devolving to.
    Heroic was changed, that is true. Instead of providing 25% ATK + DEF, it now just does 25% DEF. You can see that in the patch notes. So yes, every class is technically doing 25% less damage. This will be noticed in an abilities like FFS/DFFS with a larger hit, than in the smaller damage abilities/auto attacks of other classes. This is all part of our class balancing, so do bear in mind that we have thought of all of our players and classes in this endeavor. I really appreciate all the help with the tickets sent in regarding errors you guys may have found! With the bug reports already sent in, I will work my hardest to make sure these changes transition over as smoothly as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    Alright kids, let's settle down. The Flame Wars can be held in separate posts that aren't at least somewhat informative. We all have different thoughts and opinions of what could make this game great, and finding common ground between the myriad of ideas being presented should be our common goal, not...whatever this is devolving to.
    Heroic was changed, that is true. Instead of providing 25% ATK + DEF, it now just does 25% DEF. You can see that in the patch notes. So yes, every class is technically doing 25% less damage. This will be noticed in an abilities like FFS/DFFS with a larger hit, than in the smaller damage abilities/auto attacks of other classes. This is all part of our class balancing, so do bear in mind that we have thought of all of our players and classes in this endeavor. I really appreciate all the help with the tickets sent in regarding errors you guys may have found! With the bug reports already sent in, I will work my hardest to make sure these changes transition over as smoothly as possible.
    I know that it's noticed in FFS/DFFS cuz they are huge hits, but it's not 25% reduction that we can see but more than 50%...
    And I'm pretty sure templars doing 40k dmg before the patch still do 30k dmg... why they get 25% when we get 50%? That is my question!
    Last edited by Franky1991; 12-11-2015 at 10:29 AM.

And Karazy!
    What do you think about templars doing 40k dmg per hit when FFS is less than one of those hits and DFFS is like two of these? You think it's balanced?

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Perhaps a silly question, but if I'm not mistaken , one can have a 55% attack force increase by having a defender + guardian in the party.

Does it boost your damaging values by 55% or does it boost your actual melee (and magic and ranged) attack value by 55%?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I've REALLY noticed over the past few days that temps are hitting me a hell of alot lower than be4. Well aside from KnightDreams when hes using DD pen. But ever since this patch, I've been able to tank alot of the temps dmg and in most cases, not even die.
    Be4 I was getting hit for insane amounts even with just reg hits.

Aside from my debuff only being able to debuff 1 skill now, From a priest stand point, Im happy about this patch so far.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    And Karazy!
    What do you think about templars doing 40k dmg per hit when FFS is less than one of those hits and DFFS is like two of these? You think it's balanced?
    Are you personally doing this testing? Can you show me your logs where this is the case? Do you have a controlled environment to test on? Was the Templar buffed or in a group with classes able to support with auras? Did you actually see these numbers and have them screenshotted for me, or are you going off of something someone said? It is important to spread knowledge and information, not confusion and conjecture. There are SO many factors to consider in your example that it is almost impossible for me to take into consideration. Even more so, you are complaining about the damage of 2 classes that are involved in the class balancing update. ALL of the classes are. So yes, you will be seeing some changes in the damage that you give and take, and it is towards the kind of game balance we want for Rohan. If you can get me screenshots of the information you are talking about in a ticket, I would love to spend more time playtesting to find out what you are talking about.

@EaglePhoenix I will need to get back to you on that, but I can definitely find the answer out for you. :3

@xXxAurorAxXx I'm glad that you're happy! xD Erase has been changed, that is for sure, and it is a change that affected both Priests and Templars.

Are you personally doing this testing? Can you show me your logs where this is the case? Do you have a controlled environment to test on? Was the Templar buffed or in a group with classes able to support with auras? Did you actually see these numbers and have them screenshotted for me, or are you going off of something someone said? It is important to spread knowledge and information, not confusion and conjecture. There are SO many factors to consider in your example that it is almost impossible for me to take into consideration. Even more so, you are complaining about the damage of 2 classes that are involved in the class balancing update. ALL of the classes are. So yes, you will be seeing some changes in the damage that you give and take, and it is towards the kind of game balance we want for Rohan. If you can get me screenshots of the information you are talking about in a ticket, I would love to spend more time playtesting to find out what you are talking about.
    don't worry, I will get you screenshots of my actual "crap" damage and actual "still OP" templars damage
    Last edited by Franky1991; 12-11-2015 at 11:25 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast