Closed Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    i mail wrong person too. i send BGM +8

nick= Godhead
    Server= Duran

my mistake?
    selling my item just only for 10% of the real (or i want to) price, the items are wanderer suit G aspd 8 def 5 and pet ( i forgot) and after that not playing for 1 week cause of that ahahhahahah

--" haaaahhhh

Nick = Incraft
    Server = Duran
    Last edited by purbawi; 09-21-2015 at 08:12 PM. Reason: forgot type nick and server

my biggest mistake
    i should play seal bod earlier
    i just start 1 month and already addicted
    nick = Alb3rt
    server = Duran-ian

my biggest mistake i have ever done is trying to refine armor xg,weapon xg, accesories like wing of shrouded bale to+8/9 without any item mall (albereo toolbox) and the results are failed T,T
    Character:firstshield
    Serveruran

my biggest mistake i have ever done is trying to refine armor xg,weapon xg, accesories like wing of shrouded bale to+8/9 without any item mall (albereo toolbox) and the results are failed T,T
    Character:firstshield
    Server: Duran

iam playing seal for 4 years from 2008(Around that year i forgot) since GM Jikmaru ,all the items are hard to refine and hard to get it , i stopped playing seal for around 9 month or maybe 1 year (if not mistake) ,i try to log-in all the items become cheap and easily obtained by spending Rps,now my old items and some cegels are useless ,i felt guilty not purchasing Rps before and now
    Character:Callmenobody
    Server : Duran

my biggest mistake is refining my duo silencer (L or R i forgot) xg +9 to +10 success without item mall and i am addicted ,in my mind,why i was very lucky ,i thought it will success too to +11 i try again refining the Duo silencer to +11 ,and the result was failed >,<
    Character : Roulettebego
    Server : Duran

my biggest mistake i got cheated by someone ,i lend cegel to someone (i forgot the nick),he said he will give back in 2 days and until now doestn't have respond from him
    Character : Leila
    Server uran

the worst mistake which I ever made, when i want to away for along time
    i wanted to sell item,so I open kios and then i set the price.
    and the next day, i saw. noone has sold because i forgot to click start selling. so sad :'(
    Nick: Kazehaya
    Server :Arus

i selling items with wrong price in store , i sell online 1 cegel it makes me frustated ,thats my biggest mistake
    character : inventlucky
    server duran

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast