+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    You still do not get it. We are not talking about bank fraud here (A felony). We are talking about theft of intangible virtual goods inside a closed computer system. That is something that is only defined as a crime - according to you -- in France. It is for instance not a felony where I live.

In order for extradition to work BOTH countries have to agree a felony was committed. If France is the only country that defines theft of intangible virtual goods as a felony, there will be no extradition unless the country requested agrees (It won't). No country can FORCE another to extradite accused people for trial.
    You're dumb. MLA works for crimes also. And bank fraud isn't defined as a felony but a crime in france. It seems you actually really don't know how MLA works.

And no, they can't force. But (and that is how MLA works and is so powerful, is that if one country doesn't want to extradite then the other party stops to extradite.) That's not in the interest of both parties.

One example : USA did not want to extradite Z. Moussaoui, in return France denied the extradition of R. Polanski. But those are EXCEPTIONS to the rule of MLA being 99,99% of the time granted.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 02-16-2015 at 05:00 PM.

I can tall you this. If I were to clean out your Rohan account (i wouldn't cause I'm not a thief) and you wanted to try and invoke this, how to you think you would get me to France?

1. I have no passprrt nor intend to get one,
    2. The plane tickets alone would cost more than the contents of your account is worth,
    3. And this is the IMPORTANT ONE --- i never committed a crime IN FRANCE.

So tell us all how that works. I have never even been to France. So how can i be charged of a crime in a FRENCH court? The Rohan SERVER is in the U.S.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    I can tall you this. If I were to clean out your Rohan account (i wouldn't cause I'm not a thief) and you wanted to try and invoke this, how to you think you would get me to France?

1. I have no passprrt nor intend to get one,
    2. The plane tickets alone would cost more than the contents of your account is worth,
    3. And this is the IMPORTANT ONE --- i never committed a crime IN FRANCE.

So tell us all how that works. I have never even been to France. So how can i be charged of a crime in a FRENCH court? The Rohan SERVER is in the U.S.
    Because you have commited a crime against one French citizen. You have the choice between your own country court or the court where the individual who commited the crime lives. If you chose your own country, there'll be one extradition request and passport neither ticket plane matters. Those matters are already dealt with plane companies. If you think both countries haven't dealt already with plane companies by special conventions, then you're really dumb. It is also the same case when immigrants are sent back through plane to their country of origin. Already dealt with plane companies, and it cost them a lot.

That is the same as if I commit a crime against one american people. Even if this is commited in every place of the world, US juridictions are competent because it's against one US citizen.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 02-16-2015 at 05:15 PM.

La France n'est même pas capable d'aider les gens qui sont dans merde parce que les entrepreneurs en batiment laisse les chantiers à l'abandon et se casse avec l'argent des autres et tu penses qu'ils vont bouger ne serait-ce qu'un pouce pour Rohan ? T'es vraiment un handicapé sérieux
    (/retired)[/B]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariion View Post
    La France n'est même pas capable d'aider les gens qui sont dans merde parce que les entrepreneurs en batiment laisse les chantiers à l'abandon et se casse avec l'argent des autres et tu penses qu'ils vont bouger ne serait-ce qu'un pouce pour Rohan ? T'es vraiment un handicapé sérieux
    Retourne voter pour le FN stp c'est quoi ce discours de débile ?

stp me sors pas une marine le pen toi.

A crime that even you do not call a felony and that is not even defined as a crime in my own country. I really would like to see you try that. Her eis a case from my own experience:

I have already had a U.S. software vendor threaten to sue me because he suspected I pirated his software. I would call that a much larger issue than your piddly "He stole my upgraded 72dd sword from my account when I let him use it!!" wouldn't you? I mean software piracy IS a felony of you are convicted.

You know what happened with it? He dropped the case. Why? Isn't software piracy a serious crime? Well he dropped it because :

1: He had very flimsy evidence in which to prove the case (though he certainly had more at his disposal than you would have trying to prove your case)
    2: Because it was just too damn expensive for him to pursue it and by the time it ever came to trial more than 2 years would have passed.

and finally

3: There is the very strong chance that I would win because I could prove otherwise.

He could not have extradited me if his life depended on it and he is in the U.S.A!
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariion View Post
    Y'know Haily, Karma has a point here.

Seems France has the same issues with contractors that msot other countries have and those buggers are screwing over people right there on French soil. Never mind in Rohan.

Yeah, French courts have bigger fish to fry than lowlife Rohan scammers.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 02-16-2015 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mytt3 View Post
    I can tell you that PlW keep logs only for 3 months, so gl, for the process of your complain.
    It's pretty funny that actually B00BS scam theyr own side, no wonder they calling Jin side "a zerg". They all get locked for investigations and scams.
    So, you Sir, is a stupid ass nigga, because you let someone log your account, when you don't want to use someone else stuff.
    Are you cousin with 2pac16. ?
    1 word: Licence.
    Even if you need one for use a car, it doesn't mean the car is one.
    Read the ****ing manual aka. the TOS.
    ]
    I've fun at seeing retards like you sooo mad.
    oh hai karma
    bored of your other acct?

Banned
    Y'know Haily, Karma has a point here.

Seems France has the same issues with contractors that many other counties have and those buggers are scrwing over people right there on French soil. Never mind in Rohan.
    Nope, Karma is wrong. It is mainly because people doesn't know (and that's true) how the law system work. Usually they go to the police to file a complaint, and they're wrong. The police will just register the complaint but they can't do more than that. The people HAS to file a complaint to the court in order to get it trialed. Most of the people think that when they're going to the police, they're actually starting a trial. They're wrong.

Only case is when the police reports the case to the "attorney" (Procureur de la République in french) who files a complaint himself in the name of the People (public order prerogatives).

Banned
    That's why you have people like karma saying nonsense.