+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 19 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by temtin05 View Post
    THH and Atzigan,

Nothing special... just compare this video to the first one..

Shows the difference between non-armor-stat-stones vs full-armor-stat-stones
    See how much inflated the melee was and the HP. Take note i have 95k hp without marea's grace
    quadra negative melee without intensity.. considering im using only 100int weapon stones.. what more if its 250 on weapon or 200stat on armors?

Business wise it is good. But it kills the game. Who would be happy if I hit every1 35k normals and 50k crits?

and people should start posting pvp vids and stop whinning.. wont do any help. Ill try to make more vids during actual pvp's.
    Im lvling a scout and Ill make a video of how useless they are QQ need to fix them soon.

Thanks ^^
    Yo why u still lose 1v1 me
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

Quote Originally Posted by TheHellHunter View Post
    As Koph said, this is a business.
    Someone say business? Okay it's business, but what is the point of making a business to bestow only one class? The game is not populated like it was since '08 and so on, and you know about it. So tell me, what business are you going to make from a "dead game"? Thought that a business is made for a wider audience instead of rounding around one class.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHellHunter View Post
    The devs don't see the problems firsthand, and would be stupid to act on mere impulses from managerial staff.
    Better they notice it or your business here "will fall" any minute.

About making a release of upg/epic weapons, nah it's a bad view... for example for Jin people... Jin was designed to be free from upg/epics, to those who didn't want them there.

Peace.
    Last edited by Kraszer; 11-23-2013 at 01:01 AM.

Make a roll back to before craft system was implemented. Do implement the giants though. They are fugly, but for some reason I kinda like em.

Do that = problem solved. = angry community. = a broken game fixed. = spenders raging because of lost gear. = ultimately a dead game. (with a small glimmer of hope that people wil come back, if ever).
    Don't do that = is stil a problem. = angry community. = a broken game stil broken. = spenders raging because they have to keep spending. = ultimatly a dead game.

Whatever the **** you do. You can't win. It's allready far to late. Craft system allready ****ed over the balance. Everything that was implemented with multiplie stats, like fused pets ****ed over another part of the game play that used to be epic. Giants were an exception, I actually liked that update. But all other updates just sucked. Can't give it another name, cause they all ****** over the balance even more. Templar nerf? Wich templar nerf?? I never noticed a difference really... lol...

Oh well.. I hope you can make something out of it. But really.. If you want to actually fix everything. You gotta do a rollback, and delete everything except giants that came with and after the crafting system. There are stil tons of way's to improve this game. But that doesn't involve brainlesly adding every piece off bull**** korea keeps sending you.

Gonna stop ranting and **** now.

I hope that rohan wil become epic again. But in all honesty, I kinda doubt it.

Cheers, Magiz.
    IGN: MagizZziaN.
    Class: Priest.
    Guild: GuildLess.
    Server: solace - ohn - Marea.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Greetings guys!
    The reason of this thread is to gather some information regarding certain topics:
    • Humans
    • Elves
    • Dekans
    • Dhans
    • Half Elves
    • Dark Elves
    • Giants

It's not news that many of these classes are in need of some help, and some classes are in need of some balancing in order to have every class compete against each other and feel that each character has a chance to be best.

I have been discussing and testing on my end things like how much HP can the Dekans currently obtain and how much damage can they deal to a player, how damage can Templars deal in a combo and why are they so strong etc.

I have been investigating and sending reports to our devs in order to obtain a positive reply from them and make the necessary changes to characters without crippling them.

I am currently in need of the following:

User created videos about why are Templars so strong "Gameplay required", I have already received the how it works and I have already tested several characters but the devs require actual user gameplay footage and actual in-game equipment information etc.
    User created videos about why are Dekans so hard to kill yet, they do a lot of damage.
    Any suggestion you have regarding other classes, and how you would help them to improve the gameplay is well received.

Now, don't confuse this thread with a rage/grief complain thread. The purpose of this thread is to gather all this information and send a report to our devs with as much suggestions/feedback from the players as possible so they make balancing and fixes a high priority over anything and we receive the much needed changes as soon as possible.

I will try to reply to most of you guys but I apologize if I can't respond much or if I don't instantly talk, but I will be reading and creating a report with the information provided.

Avoid complains, rage, grief, arguing.
    Keep it on topic at all times.

Why should we have to do this?
    We would like to hear your opinion and hear what you think about certain classes and how you would resolve certain aspects of the game. This way we don't make the final decision on our own thoughts but it is also affected by players opinions.
    No offense but this is a comedy or what? As you guys release Tali club+20 and other ridiculous crap 50%'s. You want to talk about balance? Only balance that will come of this game is your company stop trying to milk the small cash cow that's left of this game and let us enjoy it. Instead you guys get our hopes up with posts like this, and release more OP garbage. YNK, them typical jokers.

You want a fix? You can't fix this game, only thing you can do is roll back to where you had the most population and people played the game the MOST. Right before boss drops, right after crafting came out. 51's / 57's int psy vit for temps, nothing more. No more chimera, tali, sage, all bullshiet. Release glacials too. Other than that, you won't fix this game.
    Last edited by piruletas; 11-23-2013 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by piruletas View Post
    No offense but this is a comedy or what? As you guys release Tali club+20 and other ridiculous crap 50%'s. You want to talk about balance? Only balance that will come of this game is your company stop trying to milk the small cash cow that's left of this game and let us enjoy it.
    If you are not aware of simply economy then let me tell you sth. They salary (what I meant is the monthly cash for em) is what they will sell ingame by releasing a lot of stuff, but in 1 thing you are right, 50% and tali's +20 and so on is too much, but by that crap they already gained their money for salary and it's called a business, but that business is only rounding around one overpowered class not the others... They just make a final nail in the coffin, digging their own grave, the game is already "dead" and after that it becomes more and more "dead", so if no one will play this client is doomed for the shutdown.

I appreciate your efforts Atzigan to balance the game! and I congratulate all the players who wrote their opinion trying to don't think at their own character; Because what templar owner would like that his already OP character to be fixed?! Only the players who think at Rohan, as a whole game will agree on fixing OP classes, those who think only at their characters don't want any changes to be done and react at any attempt of balancing the game how they know better: by crying.
    I will write below some remarks on this threat:

TEMPLAR ISSUES:
    1. A templar with let's say 20k melee hit stronger than any other class with 20k melee. If this templar, and any other class (both having 20k melee) will hit a target with 5k pdef, templar's hit will be stronger on regular atk. 20k melee from a templar is not the same with any other class having 20k melee, even if mathematicaly 20k = 20k, the damage output is not the same.
    2. The boss drops, that provide "attack", increase the templar's both magic and melee atk, so 1 ring count as 2 times for a templar. He use magic and melee scrools, also empower and call to battle increase his both magic and melee atk. This is the main reason why templar hit so hard, and if we think he hit fast also.... This is an advantage that any other class doesn't have.
    3. All of us knows that templar is a damage dealer. In my opinion a damage dealer to have also debuff skill is madness. I strongly believe that only classes that are not damage dealers need to have debuff skill; like wizard, priest.
    So to conclude I will say that templar debuff need to act like priest old debuff skill removing ONLY 1 (one) or max 2 (two) buffs. Or review his blunt mastery skill.
    4. You can ask yourself if templar is OP or not if you try to imagine a 1vs1 fight between a 100 lvl templar and any other class, same lvl, same items...

DEKAN
    1. FFS is magic attack I supose. It is afected by magic defense? I mean if a vit dk hit a full psy wizard, the ffs dmg will be lower??? It is affected by DD? I'm asking myself also...

RANGER
    I saw that murder shoot sucks now. The dmg get lower and lower as u kill more players...

So I think guys you have 2 options:
    1. Let the templar and the dk like it is and improve others: Dhan, Human etc...
    2. Change in a fair manner the templar and the dk.
    Otherwise the game will be unbalanced like it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by SerpeleRosu View Post
    I appreciate your efforts Atzigan to balance the game! and I congratulate all the players who wrote their opinion trying to don't think at their own character; Because what templar owner would like that his already OP character to be fixed?! Only the players who think at Rohan, as a whole game will agree on fixing OP classes, those who think only at their characters don't want any changes to be done and react at any attempt of balancing the game how they know better: by crying.
    I will write below some remarks on this threat:

TEMPLAR ISSUES:
    1. A templar with let's say 20k melee hit stronger than any other class with 20k melee. If this templar, and any other class (both having 20k melee) will hit a target with 5k pdef, templar's hit will be stronger on regular atk. 20k melee from a templar is not the same with any other class having 20k melee, even if mathematicaly 20k = 20k, the damage output is not the same.
    2. The boss drops, that provide "attack", increase the templar's both magic and melee atk, so 1 ring count as 2 times for a templar. He use magic and melee scrools, also empower and call to battle increase his both magic and melee atk. This is the main reason why templar hit so hard, and if we think he hit fast also.... This is an advantage that any other class doesn't have.
    3. All of us knows that templar is a damage dealer. In my opinion a damage dealer to have also debuff skill is madness. I strongly believe that only classes that are not damage dealers need to have debuff skill; like wizard, priest.
    So to conclude I will say that templar debuff need to act like priest old debuff skill removing ONLY 1 (one) or max 2 (two) buffs. Or review his blunt mastery skill.
    4. You can ask yourself if templar is OP or not if you try to imagine a 1vs1 fight between a 100 lvl templar and any other class, same lvl, same items...

DEKAN
    1. FFS is magic attack I supose. It is afected by magic defense? I mean if a vit dk hit a full psy wizard, the ffs dmg will be lower??? It is affected by DD? I'm asking myself also...

RANGER
    I saw that murder shoot sucks now. The dmg get lower and lower as u kill more players...

So I think guys you have 2 options:
    1. Let the templar and the dk like it is and improve others: Dhan, Human etc...
    2. Change in a fair manner the templar and the dk.
    Otherwise the game will be unbalanced like it is now.
    This thread is a comedy..........Tali+20....pfff

Just nerf Blunt Mastery, then all those Tali +20, chimeras, +all attack stuff, etc will not be problem any more because templars are the ones who benefit the most of them. Everyone else uses only 1 attack type and + all stats contribute to inflated attack not pure

Forums dead for almost a week now, that tells you alot about the state of your game.

Quote Originally Posted by MagizZziaN7 View Post
    Make a roll back to before craft system was implemented. Do implement the giants though. They are fugly, but for some reason I kinda like em.

Do that = problem solved. = angry community. = a broken game fixed. = spenders raging because of lost gear. = ultimately a dead game. (with a small glimmer of hope that people wil come back, if ever).
    Don't do that = is stil a problem. = angry community. = a broken game stil broken. = spenders raging because they have to keep spending. = ultimatly a dead game.

Whatever the **** you do. You can't win. It's allready far to late. Craft system allready ****ed over the balance. Everything that was implemented with multiplie stats, like fused pets ****ed over another part of the game play that used to be epic. Giants were an exception, I actually liked that update. But all other updates just sucked. Can't give it another name, cause they all ****** over the balance even more. Templar nerf? Wich templar nerf?? I never noticed a difference really... lol...

Oh well.. I hope you can make something out of it. But really.. If you want to actually fix everything. You gotta do a rollback, and delete everything except giants that came with and after the crafting system. There are stil tons of way's to improve this game. But that doesn't involve brainlesly adding every piece off bull**** korea keeps sending you.

Gonna stop ranting and **** now.

I hope that rohan wil become epic again. But in all honesty, I kinda doubt it.

Cheers, Magiz.
    i completely agree with u, everything that came after crafting killed the game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 19 ... LastLast