+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    Forgive me for being a bit blunt here, but this is your job, you get paid for this. Maybe taking in feedback is not part of the description, but being available for your customers and listening to them and helping them if they have questions - that is most definately written in the contract you signed even without me having a look at it. I may sound rude when I say this, but never ever complain in front of your customers about your job.

I do not think that you're lying, I do believe that you're trying to get in touch with players in order to improve the game - but you're likely to not ever change the game.
    Thank you for your informative post! I am unsure of where you are taking anything I've said as complaining, but I would like to clarify that I am most certainly not. I am an endlessly optimistic person, and people's negativity doesn't really bother me in the slightest. I love my job, I get to come into work every single day and make a difference in a game where people from all over the world play it! Every single investigation I find a hacker/scammer, that permanent ban feels SO good. Returning people's lost and stolen items feels great, as does helping old players come back on their accounts, making new events, or even helping new players get started! My job is really great, and I enjoy every second of it.

I don't really get flustered when people complain about me not doing anything, because comments like that are made out of ignorance and anger, both things that are more the person's own personal issues than my own. I am POSITIVE that I have and will continue to make more changes than any of the people just sitting around complaining about the staff or about the game. I put myself out there to be utilized as a resource; I am interested in getting to know my community and to be a part of it's development and growth. If some people intentionally fail to utilize what I am offering, is it my fault? They can insult my intelligence or my work ethic all day long, but then they aren't really helping anyone are they?

I have sent you a PM, and I hope that you are able to share with me your Rohan Story. I love hearing from the older players, they give me glimpses into a time when the game was different. They also tend to be the most passionate about this game (Playing or Otherwise), and I enjoy speaking with people as passionate about change as I am. I hope that communicating with me will show you that my intentions are noble and honest, and that there is never any maliciousness in my words or actions. I continue to work towards the goals that were voted upon the community every day, and maybe giving me the benefit of the doubt would be better for us all. What do you have to lose? If you don't think I'll make a difference, then hope I prove you wrong. If you think I will, be a part of the solution and not the problem? Just food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    Thank you for your informative post! I am unsure of where you are taking anything I've said as complaining, but I would like to clarify that I am most certainly not. I am an endlessly optimistic person, and people's negativity doesn't really bother me in the slightest. I love my job, I get to come into work every single day and make a difference in a game where people from all over the world play it! Every single investigation I find a hacker/scammer, that permanent ban feels SO good. Returning people's lost and stolen items feels great, as does helping old players come back on their accounts, making new events, or even helping new players get started! My job is really great, and I enjoy every second of it.

I don't really get flustered when people complain about me not doing anything, because comments like that are made out of ignorance and anger, both things that are more the person's own personal issues than my own. I am POSITIVE that I have and will continue to make more changes than any of the people just sitting around complaining about the staff or about the game. I put myself out there to be utilized as a resource; I am interested in getting to know my community and to be a part of it's development and growth. If some people intentionally fail to utilize what I am offering, is it my fault? They can insult my intelligence or my work ethic all day long, but then they aren't really helping anyone are they?

I have sent you a PM, and I hope that you are able to share with me your Rohan Story. I love hearing from the older players, they give me glimpses into a time when the game was different. They also tend to be the most passionate about this game (Playing or Otherwise), and I enjoy speaking with people as passionate about change as I am. I hope that communicating with me will show you that my intentions are noble and honest, and that there is never any maliciousness in my words or actions. I continue to work towards the goals that were voted upon the community every day, and maybe giving me the benefit of the doubt would be better for us all. What do you have to lose? If you don't think I'll make a difference, then hope I prove you wrong. If you think I will, be a part of the solution and not the problem? Just food for thought.
    Umm maybe Money we charge for digits in code? I presume The stats on Upgrade weapons will change monthly from now on, next ones will be higher than the previous ones. Yea super changes And negativity doesn't bother you in the slightest? That's one of the reasons every single solution by community was ignored completely and done upside down. Of course people will be angry and ignorant, and they have the right to. You sell upgrade pieces, then change stats , and these stats are better than the previous ones, and what now people should buy new ones again to be on the level? and what if stats change again? lost money again? What have you changed please state. Came up with fishing event, which IM-wise is more money requiring than the prize you get for participating and charging for costumes and fishing rods? Great job again
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

This game cant be fixed because the bar cant be lowered at this point. This holds true not only for our stat inflation issues but it also to the revenue stream that you got from these whales that keep their OP pay2win gear up to date.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    This game cant be fixed because the bar cant be lowered at this point. This holds true not only for our stat inflation issues but it also to the revenue stream that you got from these whales that keep their OP pay2win gear up to date.
    I think other issue is the administration, after YNK being PWI the game become like the titanic.......
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Jajaja and a year ago you were begging for them to sell upgrades. Pretty funny someone who claims to be so smart got what she wanted and doesn't like it:P

Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    Jajaja and a year ago you were begging for them to sell upgrades. Pretty funny someone who claims to be so smart got what she wanted and doesn't like it:P
    And they did sell upgrades and everyone here was happy about it. They would still be happy about it too if PWI was smart enough not to mess with them.

As well Tina didn't get POed leave because they sold upgrades. She got POed because PWI offered unfair advantages to those coming from JIN in the form of free +'ed boss drops and weapons. I don't agree with that either because the players incoming from JIN could buy the BETTER upgrade 2.0 stuff like anyone in RAN could. They should not have been given any compensation whatsoever. If PWYNKI did not pull that stunt, I am sure you would still have iceyy here to kick around. But they made one corporate blunder too many for her/him/whatever. That last upgrade mess was one corporate blunder too much for me.

Rohan is just another pond for me troll around in now. Nothing more. I am so fed up with this game that I couldn't even be bothered to create a private server for it.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 07-18-2015 at 10:17 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Commoner
    They should have boosted EVERYONE'S RINGS on Jin. That was the problem. We reinforced our stuff at lower rates, and then suddenly got dumped into Ran where you had reinforced your stuff at higher rates. My +12-15 rings upg boss drops would have been +15-18 if I had just played on Ran from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    And they did sell upgrades and everyone here was happy about it. They would still be happy about it too if PWI was smart enough not to mess with them.

As well Tina didn't get POed leave because they sold upgrades. She got POed because PWI offered unfair advantages to those coming from JIN in the form of free +'ed boss drops and weapons. I don't agree with that either because the players incoming from JIN could buy the BETTER upgrade 2.0 stuff like anyone in RAN could. They should not have been given any compensation whatsoever. If PWYNKI did not pull that stunt, I am sure you would still have iceyy here to kick around. But they made one corporate blunder too many for her/him/whatever. That last upgrade mess was one corporate blunder too much for me.

Rohan is just another pond for me troll around in now. Nothing more. I am so fed up with this game that I couldn't even be bothered to create a private server for it.
    Oh human creature how naive you are. People at JIN had about the same crisis that is happening right now with new upgrade stats. People were buying/selling things at higher prices at jin because it was epic/upg free. After merge our 10-25k rp worth weapons gone to 4k. Let us look on this, i charged 20k rp, bought glacial weapon just to sell it few moments later on jainus for 4k? IT IS THE SAME THING, our previously OP items were useless trash after merge. I would not have any probs if the prices of reg glacials didnt drop but they did 4-5 times. So why did we charge rp just to lose 80% of it?
    + yeah another one was rate (reinforcements were crazy good on ran), when u'd spend some 200$ just to get still +0 you would sing a little different kind of song.

And hey they boosted my tali weap, that is so kewl, tho it is still worth ****, so yeah super Boosts for jin players.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Commoner
    Its funny how when it happens to other people its stfu up and deal with it, but when it happens to them its the end of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post

hello!!!!!!! if u love ur job you think this is the way Gms should treat players??? this was Rotreberque answered me a about a unfairley played event....

"Thank you for contacting Playwith Interactive Support.

We are glad to receive this report. Please be advised that, the character was not ported inside and won fairly for choosing the correct
    answer pertaining to the question asked. If you wish this to be investigated further, please do ensure that the claim is valid, for misleading
    or dishonest accusations may lead to sanctions of a certain account. Please be reminded that, there are no GM Commands made after the
    reported player has been ported in to register. Meaning to say, he was not ported back and again won fairly by choosing the correct answer.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us again. "

I dont know if i didnt undertsand his words but I clearly undertstood in nice words that he can banned me. Just for complaining about a unfairly event.
    Last edited by neurodemon; 07-18-2015 at 01:18 PM.