+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    YNK will Merger Jin and New server again ............

Serf
    I personally don't know how PWI can survive by making a server where people are suggested to not charge in excess like Ran. So people will leave ran and jin server and go across to this server, surely PWI income will decline?

Atzigan, excuse my paranoid self, but why would a business make a server based on making players not spend much?

What is the catch and when are you going to put 100% attack scrolls on sale for this server?
    [Emo]Nightmare - 115+10 Warlock

"I think Warlocks will be able to put out more damage and most certainly will be monsterous while grinding but I don't see them beating temps or guards pvp wise, they will remain a weird kind of support/annoy class." - snipers334

What about people with current Item Mall inventories who have like 10/20 pages of OP items, they will join the server with a lot of all statuses, until you make separate client.

New Server Name: Isen Server (You will not need to download another client)
    If it means no new client to download, then good luck with people who gathered months of old verdicts/op costumes/rings and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    If anything private servers will keep vanishing into oblivion.
    You do realize why people choose private servers? Because it's better balanced than it's here. I saw messages directly from korean's vice-Ceo saying they will be suing people, but yet they build something which is almost undetected and you won't be easly taking it down, this is their response to your mistakes/errors, why private servers are more populated than the official version.

Max scrolls not gonna happen, op costumes not gonna happen. Reinforced boss drops not gonna happen.
    You were saying it few times already, yet max scrolls were placed on the Item Mall. Same as previous. Reinfroced boss drop means deleting that option from the game and making new client for us as well...
    How do you imagine to balance Ran/Jin if people are willing to stay there?
    What about absolute set?
    What about Skill Defense armours and what about magical skill resistances skills/ +10 lvl?
    What about walter medals?
    My friend it's not that easy to remove that unless you are planning to implement new client and new server separately for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Gebieter118 View Post
    INT DEKAN BUILD FEATURES- waiting about 1000 years probably game will close before some1 improve
    Sorry to ruining you dream, but as long as we do have Skill Defense armours and Skill resistance you will be unable to play any magical class.

Once the server evolves and we see the power difference on each class we'll try to make certain changes.
    Make certain changes? As you tried for Ran/Jin? You are unable to do anythings, templars will be OP as well with rings around +11 I mean with new boss drops, if there is not any cap above +12. Stil they are going to reinforce upgraded rings which is why you need to delete that option.

Quote Originally Posted by lightsinthesky View Post
    This time around, they'll hopefully be using a model based on micro-transactions instead of huge p2w events that kills off the population.
    micro-transactions in rohan? Are you kidding, they were unable to balance existing class and you believe in some micro-transactions? Keep dreaming...

Trust me I do want Blunt mastery and hero skills to be balanced out. We've already sent requests but our devs priorities don't seem to be that.
    So I guess they do not know maybe how to do that?
    Last edited by Kraszer; 07-15-2014 at 03:25 AM.
    Retired/Quit status.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    What about people with current Item Mall inventories who have like 10/20 pages of OP items, they will join the server with a lot of all statuses, until you make separate client.
    I guess IM will be disabled for the server and if any purchases in RP, items will be loaded in event inventory ? I still have 30 pages of 50s and OP costumes lmao.

I have one question. If IM box ain't same from the old one then what about the RP? like I'm sure lots of people has rp still.
    Last edited by FlipSide559; 07-15-2014 at 04:20 AM.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Hahaha this has to be a joke.
    I have deja vu. Wasn't Divinity server almost the same story? It was supposed to be balanced and affordable for everyone without epic/upgrade weapons that ****ed this game up but after all the additions to the game it turned out to be even more expensive and unbalanced than it was on Ran and eventually 90% of the community left the server as it was unplayable.

All you can do is talking but when it comes to the maganement of the server you guys blow and should really step down the scene and stop trying to pull people's money cause if anything it is just funny as ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    Hahaha this has to be a joke.
    I have deja vu. Wasn't Divinity server almost the same story? It was supposed to be balanced and affordable for everyone without epic/upgrade weapons that ****ed this game up but after all the additions to the game it turned out to be even more expensive and unbalanced than it was on Ran and eventually 90% of the community left the server as it was unplayable.

All you can do is talking but when it comes to the maganement of the server you guys blow and should really step down the scene and stop trying to pull people's money cause if anything it is just funny as ****.
    they so desperate and they try to found anyway to back players again
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    I guess IM will be disabled for the server and if any purchases in RP, items will be loaded in event inventory ? I still have 30 pages of 50s and OP costumes lmao.
    just like ur 90ks hairy

dont make new server if u cant stop hack and duping

Nutzigan and his band of 2 faced penny pinchers be getting desperate yo. LoL

****en noobs. Yay here's a new clean server for you guys without imba craps, nek minute, turns out to be jin 2.0 lol.

They will gladly take all cheating ****heads like ceazar back, and all them other ****ty Indos for any sad chance of more coin lol.

What about bugs that been around and abused since this game went live ? More duping and hacks to come too ? LOL. No fix for blunt mastery ? G fkn G. Waste of time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast