+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    im not logging into rohan ever again unless this company has lost a 7 year loyal costumer you can come pvp on TERA @ velika outskits AV I am only there all day.
    good news i'm glad to know that BB
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    im not logging into rohan ever again this company has lost a 7 year loyal costumer you can come pvp on TERA @ velika outskits AV I am only there all day.
    That's a lie, we all know you are camping rohan forums the whole day.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    We are unable to delete any users goods. That's something that will not happen. Any future new equipment will definitely be announced prior to its launch, however we are currently just limiting it to just the already sold items.
    i know u won't so make those items possible to get , but if u r looking for Balance just deleted them all game is ok without those edited items , and u already deleted our goods before in Jin our 55 % attack stones , and u said u did it to Balance the game right ?
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 02-18-2015 at 07:51 PM.
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Conscript
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    i know u won't so make those its possible to get , but if u r looking fr Balance just deleted them all game is ok without those edited items , and u already deleted or goods before in Jin our 55 % attack stones , and u said u did it to Balance the game right ?
    sorry their is no replacement for DD armors
    however 55% atk stone can be replaced by 55% melee stone
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2zi62yb.jpg

Banned
    out rohanopoly scripts everyone who run this Script got banned on all the accounts he used the script and on his main accounts where he benefited from the rewards , and you abused to to win the Elemental Dung Event , oh no u didn't abuse you did everything within the rules to get 1st [ you faked the average level ] means u abused , anyone would do what u did , so don't act like the white Knight now , in this game people do anything they can do to win .

thx
    I can confirm that, and the 10 or so accounts I tested that script before reporting it got all closed. They were all nameed rohanopoly1, rohanopoly2 etc so it was easy to find them. They even closed by mistake my account on which I was doing survival arenas (account named SurvivalArena) with a ferkhan and some other stuff on it, but I didn't even ask for it to be re-opened since my valuable accounts are my 4 mains.

Actually it wasn't a script, that was a program compiled in .exe running http connections to rohanopoly and allowing multiple accounts logging at the same time so you could do like 500 rohanopoly accounts in less than 10 minutes, and you had a .txt (sometimes an excel file, depending on versions of the program) file as output to find where the "valuable" items were stored.

In comparison, doing 10 accounts manually (logging/playing/logging off) would take you one hour or more.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 02-18-2015 at 11:02 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    If it's something within the game, users would have to obtain it within the game. If it's something Item Mall related, which Damage Drop and Damage Reflect items can Jin players not obtain?
    The DD armor on Celese/Cherish (she has 91%dd) were obtained from an event ingame long time ago. There are some other people who has it on their accounts but they no more play rohan so they're collecting the dust on that no-more logged account. They were all located on Ran, while Jin people never got it.

1) its pain in the ass to send tickets and keep replying them , i got tired of dealing with the gm but i have too .

2) shawn kept trolling us with our own gears , claiming he is GutterMagic real life Friend , he thought he could get away with our gears that he traded his trash for them ? that's was his fault , he was sure they were scammed gears and he traded because e is greedy to get some more free e cash , we pay money for this game not farmers like u , so we had to fight until we got our gears back , and we got them Thx to Atzigan .

3) What abuse support system you talking about ? all the tickets goes to Atzigan . Sineda and GutterMagic and they solve all the tickets , Tier 1 gm's just run simple events and reply tickets and ask for the required info in the case of people didn't provide all the required info that they need to be able to help them , there is no doubt that Higher GM's smart enough .

4) i'm not sure if people did charge back to get there locked accounts back since none of E2N did that

if u " 100% certainty that you don't trust playwith staff " just uninstall the game and stop camping the forum .

with all the respect to BOOBS guild regardless of some retards in that guild , they killed ran server before the merge with adding 95 % of the server players to there guild including people with the over power stuff [ DD , attack speed , crit , all status ETC.... armors ] what the point of playing the game if u will keep adding everyone to your side ? all people who moved to jin wanted a new start without upgrades or over power stuff , then u merge us with ran again , and it was a great idea to sell upgrade 2.0 but we want to get ride of over power stuff still or make them possible to get so we can get them and make the game Balanced for everyone .
    about rohanopoly scripts everyone who run this Script got banned on all the accounts he used the script and on his main accounts where he benefited from the rewards , and you abused to to win the Elemental Dung Event , oh no u didn't abuse you did everything within the rules to get 1st [ you faked the average level ] means u abused , anyone would do what u did , so don't act like the white Knight now , in this game people do anything they can do to win .

thx
    Boobs never asked people to join the guild. If you suck just admit it. In all the videos you have been posting, it was obvious to see who was zergin who.

People are still jealous about cherish's dd armors ye cry more.

Quote Originally Posted by chupachupss View Post
    That's a lie, we all know you are camping rohan forums the whole day.
    What? You can't multitask?
    There is a big difference between lurking forums and logging into rohan every day.

When a hardcore iRohan fan like Strellan gets this pissed with PWI, you know that this game is broken to the point of no return.
    PWI has made a very big mistake there. They've crossed her line in the sand. The very last of the real supporters they have had is now walking away.

Just so you know, I have a couple lvl 55+ chars in Tera's AV as well. Rohan really isn't the only game in town.

Just sayan.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    What? You can't multitask?
    There is a big difference between lurking forums and logging into rohan every day.

When a hardcore iRohan fan like Strellan gets this pissed with PWI, you know that this game is broken to the point of no return.
    PWI has made a very big mistake there. They've crossed her line in the sand. The very last of the real supporters they have had is now walking away.

Just so you know, I have a couple lvl 55+ chars in Tera's AV as well. Rohan really isn't the only game in town.

Just sayan.
    Yet no1 will miss strellan bcs retarded beyond retarded.

Booted off from Ran, LMAO BB GM^STRELLAN.