+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    I can understand this and on this instance, if you happen to show activity around those days and notify us via support we will make sure to look at your equipment and give the proper boosts.
    All boosts will be made manually, so we will determine if the equipment is eligible or not on a case by case basis, Fenattis Rays will be applicable for this boost. Chimera, Tali's Equipment have not been included due to them having set stats that cannot be modified.
    However if several of you feel it's proper to improve the Reinforcement level of those Chimera, Talis, Ferkhans and include them in part of the compensation plan, make sure to let us know and I'll make sure to try and include it in part of the compensation.
    Atzigan, better delete epic weapons and compensate those users with opaniels

Banned
    I can understand this and on this instance, if you happen to show activity around those days and notify us via support we will make sure to look at your equipment and give the proper boosts.
    All boosts will be made manually, so we will determine if the equipment is eligible or not on a case by case basis, Fenattis Rays will be applicable for this boost. Chimera, Tali's Equipment have not been included due to them having set stats that cannot be modified.
    However if several of you feel it's proper to improve the Reinforcement level of those Chimera, Talis, Ferkhans and include them in part of the compensation plan, make sure to let us know and I'll make sure to try and include it in part of the compensation.
    Okay, what's the max you could "boost" the crafted weapons and on what basis ? And considering upg/epic/PH weapons have a permanent stats, is it possible to obtain permanent crafted stones ?

hold on a second, just because there are a bunch of weapons and items with slightly better status than normal don't mean Game Masters should give any compensation to players in Jin. Its Atzingan choice whether they compensate people or not, and on regard to upgraded weapons it will be a fair sale for everyone so its a win for people in Jin and Ran.
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    You should compensate these people by making weapon stones for Jin/Ran merged server permanent, and buffing them, so a full socketed craft weapon ends up being something similar to an epic...maybe even a little better if the person reinforced their craft weapon to a really high level.

Jin people are pretty mad about this "compensation," if you can even call it that. You guys should be trying to keep customers here...instead your basically trolling 1/3 of your customers. Its like your saying you'll trade my toothpick for a pencil...don't be afraid of that guy with the sword over there.
    Not even similar, that's the thing. upgs are still better than +18 opaniel on Ran.

What does the reinforcement matter unless you are going to sell spirit stones with stats like epics. (60% in an attack force & 100% hp on the same weapon).

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frank93usa View Post
    hold on a second, just because there are a bunch of weapons and items with slightly better status than normal don't mean Game Masters should give any compensation to players in Jin. Its Atzingan choice whether they compensate people or not, and on regard to upgraded weapons it will be a fair sale for everyone so its a win for people in Jin and Ran.
    Its in no way a win for Jin. People on Jin went there to get away from epics/upgrades. Explain to me how I'm winning because I went to regear on a server with worse rates only to have epics/upgrades become part of that server as well. I didn't win...I lost, twice.

Banned
    I'm asking what would be the basis. If we are giving comparisons, so far a +18 opaniel weapon (with the current stones) is still under upg/epic weapons, and under PH weapons.

I actually like that idea but no permanent spirit stones.

You have upg 2.0 which will cost you XYZ and you have Epic 2.0 which will be a set of spirit stones for your grade A/tali/ferkhan/opaniel weapons.

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Its in no way a win for Jin. People on Jin went there to get away from epics/upgrades. Explain to me how I'm winning because I went to regear on a server with worse rates only to have epics/upgrades become part of that server as well. I didn't win...I lost, twice.
    NOBODY but NOBODY went to Jin to get rid of upgraded of epic weapons. if you put it this way those chimera's, tali, fer, and opaniel are "Mini epic weapons" People been always aware of this and never said anything, remember that PWI is running a business here and not a free game for people to enjoy.
    You don't always win either way.
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

NOBODY but NOBODY went to Jin to get rid of upgraded of epic weapons.
    IKR!

people love playing the victim the truth is they left to get a new start and try to be the next big bad guild. And what did they end up with? e2n v3

Need help? PM me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 ... LastLast