+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    rofl we will see when ruler isnt at like 7 am I mean you do know the average rohan player needs a job to play this game.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

IF SPP was here boobs would win
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    IF SPP was here boobs would win
    he is back. idk who he scammed for all that stuff this time, but he is back on his temp.
    (/retired)[/B]

Who has the latest PVP FRAPS????? i wanna see!
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    Have you started stand-up career after you stopped playing rohan?
    Don't need to when we got you; you seem much better comedian than me, just look what you did with this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by henlloydza View Post
    i heard you and shinji are hiding away lvling, backbone plz
    Whatever makes you sleep at night.

Quote Originally Posted by sahan View Post
    Lol fo real tho people that aint playing this game that read forums and comment need something better in life to do, boring pvp cause they got rekt.
    Good thing I'm apparently secretly lvling so I'm allowed to make no-lifing posts no?
    Last edited by LadyIntegra666; 02-12-2015 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Don't need to when we got you; you seem much better comedian than me, just look what you did with this thread.

Good thing I'm apparently secretly lvling so I'm allowed to make no-lifing posts no?
    no1 cares if your lvling just unless u no reasoning behind what we doing dont comment
    KnockOut

Quote Originally Posted by ImYouRDestinY View Post
    wtf frog, you mention me in every post you make. you got issues with ur self i heard you hate on every single girl in this game, why so jealous?

i remember when i first allied e2n u didnt even know me i came from other server but u call me b!tch behind my back and always made drama with pat to get rid of me but he didnt and u ragequit joined his kos lololo xD,

and haters are still my kos we pvp when no boobs around why butthurt . stop lvling lowbies and post on PVE threads pls.

1. You're not a girl.
    2. Your posts and threads so far clearly show who is obsessed with whom.
    3. I didn't know you, and I didn't even bother with you because you were a non-factor and still are for me. I left solely because of Shawn, together with rest of e2n core.
    4. I did not join KOS, I joined guild where I had friends, it's Pat's problem he decided to kos that guild thinking people will be scared of kos like he always was and kick us.
    5. Keep playing that broken record I'm sure by now you actually believe in it rofl.

DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by henlloydza View Post
    no1 cares if your lvling just unless u no reasoning behind what we doing dont comment
    If you don't care why are you mentioning it? Because I'm stating facts and you got no better reply?

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post

nothing better to say? you turned into haily now that you started using gifs to make your useless posts look a little bit better? lmao enlighten me what i did with this thread that it made me a better comedian than you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast