+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    What was offered to those players due to the several tickets obtained was for them to agree on the removal of those +18 weapons boosted or already obtained and they would be able to receive a boost to a boss drop accessory they had.
    Was this made maliciously or to give priority to some players? Negative, although it was not part of the event we attempt to resolve any users issues and concerns as best as possible and users did have to lose a valuable item to get another already owned item boosted.
    Valuable item ? all +18 crafted weapons and all boosted Jin weapons are useless cos u sold new upgrades. on the other hand +18 rings are OP items which u gave away by deleting useless weapons. U say no priority was given to some players? wrong . U did not announce it u will boost rings if u got +18 weapon. The event was for few weeks if i knew this condition i would make weapon +18 or at least i will try and ask for ring boost and u forgetting glacial weapon users maybe they did not want there glacials and wanted to trade it for +18 ring? To solve the problem u should take those +18s or swap them back to +20 craft weps, or cos u say u can not at least make announcement : the ppl who got boosted rings must keep them in there inventory where it got boosted and GM makes them char BINDED if its not there - traded somewhere else they will be deleted( they ofc spamm tickets they did trades but no1 do trades for +18 rings ever it can be just traded and bought for $). If u leave it as it is ppl start quitting .
    + we have DD issue they should sort out by selling dd armors for every1 which makes game even worse or make a dd cap like 75%.
    Did u check this Atzigan : character "Khalesy" in the account "jannah0502" had a +0 ferkhan's club which got boosted to +18 along with 1 feather to +18 too.

oh btw who came up with this idea anyways to boost rings? why u could not make like if u have +18 wep make it +20 so its became useless like all our weps u boosted?

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz3SAaASFAe
    www.playrohan.com
    Last edited by TuanKietgl; 02-18-2015 at 10:52 PM.

(+ we have DD issue they should sort out by selling dd armors for every1 which makes game even worse or make a dd cap like 75%.)

dont worry dude 4 of us PH champs will never selling our DD parts to anyone as we decided to keep it on our custody for now since many folks here keeps on crying over our trophy items from PH (its up to cherish if he/she wants to tranfer it to other players or selling those). and U again crying for our DD parts even GM's have already a staments regarding that matter and you again keeping posting DEMANDS, if you're going to protest regarding the +18 items, post it as a new topic and not trying to pulling up again issues regarding the DD issues again since it was already mentioned for over 3 months till today which was started by Strellan LOL

Apologies if this has caused any troubles for you or some users. Our intentions were to assist players as best as possible and support the transition of Jin players towards the merged server.
    We are definitely not influenced by players and we deny all users whose requests are bound to abuse the support system.
    This will definitely not happen again and there will not be any similar "Jin compensation" events in the future.
    All GMs are bound to assist all players as best as possible.
    just woke up. started reading 1/2page the moment atzigan post all the credibility.... I lost motivation. If that guy didn't post about this +18 ring boost no one will ever know. in the end it all make sense boost ring+18 secretly and selling upg ring. I hate being manipulated about the game you like. holy **** atzigan NEXT TIME MAKE POST ABOUT IT FCK. rather dealing this fcker 1 on 1 treat your player equally. and again I bet i'm not the only one lost motivation.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by henlloydza View Post
    you do not have abso +18 nd u dont have 4 rulers 18 lol
    He has the abs +18 and rulers +18... Just log ingame he'll show you in trade xD xD xD

them morons.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ken10000 View Post
    again you aint fooling any1

Why do you think it's not possible to have those ? There are people who charge aswell, you're not the only one to spend money, Ken.

We did tell everyone we were going to sell Upgrades 2.0, however we did not desire to prevent the free to play users to come into Ran without their equipment somewhat boosted.
    I listen to everyone and I more than anyone know and appreciate your constant support and forum conversations which is mostly why this thread is still being replied on.
    Aside from all the rivalries and controversy subjects you get into between players. There's almost always been a fair play from you, aside from the Elemental Dungeon incident...However we appreciate your constant assistance to newcomers and even old players and your constant forum participation.
    I do know you desire the best as many other users out there and there are things that have already been done and once they happen cannot be reverted.
    As always, any suggestion is well received and appreciated from any user.
    That's a Suggestion GIVE RAN +18 ASWELL?!?!?!?!?! you said jin need some help while old upg is not any close to new 1 so all ran ppl had to buy new upg exacly like jin its fkin bull**** and only thing u can do is either give ran ppl +18 aswell or take the +18 u gave its sooo fkin bull**** u actully started to plus it since when gms get involve in this kind of stuff its fkin retarded that i need to waste ****load of money and fail while they gettin them for free makin opals to +18 is fkin diff btw they still usin tali/opal+18 so i dont see what u did there anyway ur "fair play" isnt fair at all givin jin ppl stuff worth of 99k rp..

Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    (+ we have DD issue they should sort out by selling dd armors for every1 which makes game even worse or make a dd cap like 75%.)

dont worry dude 4 of us PH champs will never selling our DD parts to anyone as we decided to keep it on our custody for now since many folks here keeps on crying over our trophy items from PH (its up to cherish if he/she wants to tranfer it to other players or selling those). and U again crying for our DD parts even GM's have already a staments regarding that matter and you again keeping posting DEMANDS, if you're going to protest regarding the +18 items, post it as a new topic and not trying to pulling up again issues regarding the DD issues again since it was already mentioned for over 3 months till today which was started by Strellan LOL
    Well what about ppl who got DD armors in FalseGods ? those ppl are not from ph. So if u claim u didint sell any of them explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by TuanKietgl View Post
    Well what about ppl who got DD armors in FalseGods ? those ppl are not from ph. So if u claim u didint sell any of them explain it.
    do you have an evidence that it was a DD or maybe your damage sucks GM's already knew who has a DD parts so before you accusing someone, make fisrt an evidence dude if only a VERBAL no one will believe you because I know my teams, 3 of them are not yet online since they very busy these days and only 2 of us like Elija are active so far, I will be the one who will notified if my team will go selling their armors unless other than that using hacks, well Gm's will definitelly trace that dude and based of some bad attitude of some foreigners here, we ARE only selling our armors to our fellow PH players so that no one st**d attitude foreign players here will abuse ph people and my team agrees to it, as as to inform you most of players here already offering us, desperate to get our dd armors, some offered us their +18 abs set and +18 feathers set and some offering us cash but as of my investigation those ppl hates Pinoys so even they offering us their most OP items in exchange to our DD set, were not that kind who could easilly attract to any items, only ONE item we need for you to convince us. . . . .not other than. . . . .. . . . . . "OP Good Hearted ATTITUDE"
    Last edited by pimoh; 02-19-2015 at 01:56 AM.

They were not boosted due to giving priority to some players, nor was it part of the event as we did not initially intended to do so.
    Back when the event was active, prior to the event ending several players send support tickets stating they already had a +18 weapon prior to the event or within the event and they stated they would get no compensation.
    What was offered to those players due to the several tickets obtained was for them to agree on the removal of those +18 weapons boosted or already obtained and they would be able to receive a boost to a boss drop accessory they had.
    Long after the event ended, some players started sending support tickets about the same process however we rejected any further activities concerning the Jin Compensation as players were just about getting their equipment to +18 and they desired the same support and some other players wanted for us to wait until they get their boss drop so then we could boost it which was not the proper way to do so since those items were recently obtained and not within the event.

Was this made maliciously or to give priority to some players? Negative, although it was not part of the event we attempt to resolve any users issues and concerns as best as possible and users did have to lose a valuable item to get another already owned item boosted.

I hope this answers the questions of this incident, there's no hidden motives, and there's nothing to hide. If anyone asks politely, I mostly respond to every users concerns and even resolve their issues.
    There will not be any further activities concerning the Jin Compensation.
    So when you began taking their requests and processing accessories boosts you should've at least notified the rest of playerbase on forum then lol. And those +18 weapons were there boosted up in the first compensation event so they were already ''compensated'' to say that they would get no compensation. Plus I'm not trying to sound rude but it's just funny when GMs have to state lies to save face and make it seem less of a ****ty mistake, their +18 weapons they got boosted early in the first event are still there too, not removed.

There was a reason the boosting of rings was not made public. Boosted rings are far more OP than boosted weapons and the staff here are well aware of the fact they were janding JIN players an unfair advantage.

Had they made this *ehrm*compensation known, they well know what 99% of the RAN players would have to say about it.... Exactly what they are saying now..

GIVING AWAY +18 Rulers and Beze's? Seriously? WTF were you guys thinking?

I'm sorry but not even pservers would do something as stupid as that and I should know. Mind you they don't sell upgrades in their IMs or Boost boss drops at all either.

I came here mostly because I am bored with pservers and wanted to see how Rohan progressed in the last couple years. I had seen some improvements, but with stuff like this going on I am seeing some serious ****ups going on as well. I will hang around until the Trinity release and maybe roll another character for that race. I will NOT be very active and I doubt I will be around much longer than that. You see I have no problem walking away from a game and taking my wallet with me.

@Iceyy : I now have a lvl 58 Sorcerer and lvl 54 Reaper on Ascention Valley...
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 02-19-2015 at 04:47 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 ... LastLast