Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    why are you telling me this? Its Aizen who should be made aware of this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    why are you telling me this? Its Aizen who should be made aware of this.
    I'm building on what you said ^^

I don't think he's exactly telling you, just adding a "more info on this topic" to the end of your post.

Edit: Koph beat me to it. **** this stupid forum that doesn't give you the warning thing the old one did that someone posted something while you were typing -.-
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    ahhh dw, I appreciate that posts of yours nicole <3

Banned
    ahhh dw, I appreciate that posts of yours nicole <3
    But you dont appreciate my advice? thats cool.

Serf
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetestShampoo View Post
    You must have missed my post on old forums. I started a thread yelling at everyone who plays Rohan. Both sides zerg. Happens all the time. It just depends on which side has more people online at a given moment.

My problem is when people don't acknowledge that both sides do it, such as Aizen right here. He's failing to admit that Frank's pvp video does indeed showcase a great example of that side of the war zerging.

Both sides do it. The sooner everyone can accept it, the better off we all are because this is a game and we should all just be having fun.
    I know both sides do it. I Zerg you guys, then yaal zerg me its that ****ing simple. But everyone bitches at every pvp video about ZERG. That is just ****in stupid if you as me.
    You should learn this well. Admiration is the emotion furthest from understanding...

Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. We have no use for it.

No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne in the sky is over. From now on...I will be sitting on it.

Aizen is stupid.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Serf
    Its Allahu akbar. You just said "hello" in arabic.

Freedom of speech, American Version. Saying Sieg Heil here could sent you to jail for 3 years.
    I know it is Allahu Akbar. And i know what i said lol. As for Sieg Heil lmfao............turn mein and lets se the three years of prison. When you people dont even know what it means, you shouldnt run off your mouths about no jail sentence neither. All Sieg Heil is... It's Hail to Victory. Just cause they used it, doesn't mean that i am using in the same manner.

QNDY.......Hitler's grandfather was a jew, so was he. On top of that he was a ****in sadictic moron. Read the book "Mein Kampf". Its all in there (except the moron part).
    You should learn this well. Admiration is the emotion furthest from understanding...

Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. We have no use for it.

No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne in the sky is over. From now on...I will be sitting on it.

I like how he ran his mouth over trying to explain he's not being seditious here.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Widowmaker1984 View Post
    That is just ****in stupid if you as me.
    LOL

/10chars.....
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2