+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    We can't understand you through all that Pinoy broken English.
    lol indeed
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

I admit though that Vengeance should not be rechargeable even after you got your revenge already. What I mean, is that you can recharge venge until you manage to kill the person that pk-ed you. After that venge should disappear (with or without MR). Clearly that lowbies can't fight back, because they know that if you kill someone who has MR, he will Venge 100 times a day, and that won't help leveling your character up.

Don't you guys think that game would be more interesting, if lowbies would fight at least back, knowing the RPKR Can kill them only once with Vengeance?

P.S. Leon with that attitude I think you are afraid what will happen if you try to slaughter lowbie pt in roha/spire/lower if they try and fight back while you have that protective MR on.

This game already is not forgiving for lowbies: Too high char doesn't show on killed by list; Ridiculous Resist Rate when you try to use skills on higher chars (be they +50 or not -example); Ofc less stats (dmg); worse gear; worse skills. Maybe next would be 10+ lower chars can't attack Rpkr? Believe me there have been a lot of times when I specifically killed an RPKR with a lowbie char, he then calls friends and venges constantly lowbies. I mean you got Heroic and stuff, and you still call your friends to help. Is that what you would call fair, noble or right? In my opinion it is low and retarded thing to do.

MR should affect only your possibles, meaning you don't lose them, and you don't go murderer status. It shouldn't affect You not going on the killed by list, nor it should affect the fact, that you can still venge after you already had a successful venge and name still doesn't go away. So venge again, venge again, venge again.

Try and look at this thing from different perspective, you headless chicken
    Last edited by Demonic6000; 10-25-2015 at 03:11 AM.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    I admit though that Vengeance should not be rechargeable even after you got your revenge already. What I mean, is that you can recharge venge until you manage to kill the person that pk-ed you. After that venge should disappear (with or without MR). Clearly that lowbies can't fight back, because they know that if you kill someone who has MR, he will Venge 100 times a day, and that won't help leveling your character up.

Don't you guys think that game would be more interesting, if lowbies would fight at least back, knowing the RPKR Can kill them only once with Vengeance?

P.S. Leon with that attitude I think you are afraid what will happen if you try to slaughter lowbie pt in roha/spire/lower if they try and fight back while you have that protective MR on.

This game already is not forgiving for lowbies: Too high char doesn't show on killed by list; Ridiculous Resist Rate when you try to use skills on higher chars (be they +50 or not -example); Ofc less stats (dmg); worse gear; worse skills. Maybe next would be 10+ lower chars can't attack Rpkr? Believe me there have been a lot of times when I specifically killed an RPKR with a lowbie char, he then calls friends and venges constantly lowbies. I mean you got Heroic and stuff, and you still call your friends to help. Is that what you would call fair, noble or right? In my opinion it is low and retarded thing to do.

MR should affect only your possibles, meaning you don't lose them, and you don't go murderer status. It shouldn't affect You not going on the killed by list, nor it should affect the fact, that you can still venge after you already had a successful venge and name still doesn't go away. So venge again, venge again, venge again.

Try and look at this thing from different perspective, you headless chicken

(removed the lame color)
    That is all well and good. Problem is none of it will be fixed. I have already explained why it won't a dozen times already.

1. PlayWith Interactive (A U.S. Subsidiary) does not have the mandate or facilities to make changes like these.
    2. Making such changes will change the way PvP happens in this game. PvP is a delicate thing and PW/PWI will not rish the PvP dynamics of this game only because a few players don't like them.
    3. Finally, and I emphasize this, PWI will take no action whatsoever on complaints made in these forums. These forums are not here as a support site. It is a discussion component where players can converse, provide self help and PWI can make announcements. Nothing more. The ONLT thing PWI will pay attention to is its support system even if it appears that support system is being run by robots.
    4. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING is ever fixed without there being a ticket created to track the fix or change.

There are a lot of ways to change Rohan so it suits the complaining minority:

1. PvP should be disallowed except between players within 10 levels of each other.
    2. There should be no venge system whatsoever. Somebody kills your character, remember who it was and hunt them. Simple and effective. Combined with (1) there will be no unfair PvP.
    3. PvP should require consent between opponents. There will be no such thing as ganking players without their consent. Again (1) keeps it fair.
    4. There should be an honor system where pvp kills are rewarded with honor points when the opponent is a higher level than you. Likewise honor points deducted if you kill an opponent who is lower level than you. An honor mall or Honor NPC would let you redeem your honor points for thins such as scrolls, and time-limited non-powerup goods. This would provide reasons to consent to pvp.

These are all things that are implemented in other successful games (and one of them in a pserver I know of). However the folks playing here don't play those games. Why? Because they like the way PvP in rohan currently works.

So will PW/PWI change this game?

No. They won't.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    That is all well and good. Problem is none of it will be fixed. I have already explained why it won't a dozen times already.

1. PlayWith Interactive (A U.S. Subsidiary) does not have the mandate or facilities to make changes like these.
    2. Making such changes will change the way PvP happens in this game. PvP is a delicate thing and PW/PWI will not rish the PvP dynamics of this game only because a few players don't like them.
    3. Finally, and I emphasize this, PWI will take no action whatsoever on complaints made in these forums. These forums are not here as a support site. It is a discussion component where players can converse, provide self help and PWI can make announcements. Nothing more. The ONLT thing PWI will pay attention to is its support system even if it appears that support system is being run by robots.
    4. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING is ever fixed without there being a ticket created to track the fix or change.

There are a lot of ways to change Rohan so it suits the complaining minority:

1. PvP should be disallowed except between players within 10 levels of each other.
    2. There should be no venge system whatsoever. Somebody kills your character, remember who it was and hunt them. Simple and effective. Combined with (1) there will be no unfair PvP.
    3. PvP should require consent between opponents. There will be no such thing as ganking players without their consent. Again (1) keeps it fair.
    4. There should be an honor system where pvp kills are rewarded with honor points when the opponent is a higher level than you. Likewise honor points deducted if you kill an opponent who is lower level than you. An honor mall or Honor NPC would let you redeem your honor points for thins such as scrolls, and time-limited non-powerup goods. This would provide reasons to consent to pvp.

These are all things that are implemented in other successful games (and one of them in a pserver I know of). However the folks playing here don't play those games. Why? Because they like the way PvP in rohan currently works.

So will PW/PWI change this game?

No. They won't.
    They are just pretending to be safe at vip's spot that will never happen, everybody desire that spot and if not they like to pk Hunter Kit users.. so give up and deal with it.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

I like how someone who is retired still ahs anything to say, i believe you retired because you got smoked too many damn times right? "I don't want to spend money on a dead game", in reality you just couldn't win against anyone and you were sick and tired of this "pay2win" so you quit. Regardless you still stick around and give some retarded and non-backed up facts you are grabbing from sole air. You talk like you own the rohan, knowing their budget, staff, location, door code. They sure can put some event NPCs out of thin air, but can't work out the "venge system (so that the names would disappear?)", mate pls you are drunk if you believe it is like this.

The more lame thing than my color is you constant i-know-it-all attitutude, and the saddest part is that you don't talk in favor of community, you are the "other side" typo, which is exactly why this game has turned the way it is. You look on things always with $_$ eyes.

People do love how pvp works, we are not saying MR should be removed, we are stating the fact that venge-consta recharge is broken. And as member of this community I don't believe I am the only one who thinks that way. You can still buff MR and wipe the hell out of server, if you feel like it, but don't make things so hard for lowbies (they simply refuse to fight back, because it won't get better if they fight back).

I am not leveling any lowbie, so I am saying how it should be from a neutral perspective. If you want to kill someone with MR, beware there could be consequences. People won't hesitate and kill you back for RPK. After-all you can venge-kill only one with new system. Let's make the pvp more interesting. If you can't handle the resistance, you should quit you damn coward (meant for MR-venge exploiting idiots).

And penguin if you love being retired, love it in silence, without your Dick-butt comments, we already all know that you want the game to die. This is why you point out seemingly good points of not changing something and leaving all the good parts of changing things out.

To me it seems, like you are crawling into someones A*s (il let you figure it out what this word means) and try to get on their good side. Smb wants to be GM really bad or something?

and here is some more of that color.

P.S. at least il just use lame color, not like you - a lame attitude towards everything community objects to. I was here since closed beta and not ever have i heard anything positive from you, you only know how to put down everyone (pessimist much?). ''This they can't change; That they won't change; If I was Gm i wouldn't do that, harms income''. Over and over again the same old broken record.

And have a nice day!
    Last edited by Demonic6000; 10-25-2015 at 09:34 AM.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Banned
    I like how someone who is retired still ahs anything to say, i believe you retired because you got smoked too many damn times right? "I don't want to spend money on a dead game", in reality you just couldn't win against anyone and you were sick and tired of this "pay2win" so you quit. Regardless you still stick around and give some retarded and non-backed up facts you are grabbing from sole air. You talk like you own the rohan, knowing their budget, staff, location, door code. They sure can put some event NPCs out of thin air, but can't work out the "venge system (so that the names would disappear?)", mate pls you are drunk if you believe it is like this.

The more lame thing than my color is you constant i-know-it-all attitutude, and the saddest part is that you don't talk in favor of community, you are the "other side" typo, which is exactly why this game has turned the way it is. You look on things always with $_$ eyes.

People do love how pvp works, we are not saying MR should be removed, we are stating the fact that venge-consta recharge is broken. And as member of this community I don't believe I am the only one who thinks that way. You can still buff MR and wipe the hell out of server, if you feel like it, but don't make things so hard for lowbies (they simply refuse to fight back, because it won't get better if they fight back).

I am not leveling any lowbie, so I am saying how it should be from a neutral perspective. If you want to kill someone with MR, beware there could be consequences. People won't hesitate and kill you back for RPK. After-all you can venge-kill only one with new system. Let's make the pvp more interesting. If you can't handle the resistance, you should quit you damn coward (meant for MR-venge exploiting idiots).

And penguin if you love being retired, love it in silence, without your Dick-butt comments, we already all know that you want the game to die. This is why you point out seemingly good points of not changing something and leaving all the good parts of changing things out.

To me it seems, like you are crawling into someones A*s (il let you figure it out what this word means) and try to get on their good side. Smb wants to be GM really bad or something?

and here is some more of that color.

P.S. at least il just use lame color, not like you - a lame attitude towards everything community objects to. I was here since closed beta and not ever have i heard anything positive from you, you only know how to put down everyone (pessimist much?). ''This they can't change; That they won't change; If I was Gm i wouldn't do that, harms income''. Over and over again the same old broken record.

And have a nice day!

(removed lame coloring again)
    Aww did somebody get a widdle bit upset cause I cawwed their post coworing wame? Too bad! bwahahahahaha!

FYI: I don't need your permission to speak my mind. Like you I have no problem doing it all on my own without anyone's approval or permission. Don't like that, don't read it. Nobody is holding a gun to your head forcing you to read/respond.

I don't give a rat's ass if you think my ideas are worthwhile or not. I, unlike some here, am well aware that nothing ever will come of ideas and complaints in these forums because unlike those others I have a good idea how a corporation structure works.

PS: You say I am looking at this game through $_$ eyes. How on earth do you think PlayWith is looking at it? After all this game isn't a charity. To playwith it is a money generator, nothing more. The more money right now, the better.

You guys are all complaining about unlimited vengeance recharging. Have any of you actually bothered to submit a ticket? If so how many? One? Two? Don't you think that PlayWithI just might put a little weight on complaints if they have a LOT of TICKETS coming in with the same complaint? After all a support person's job performance is measured by how many tickets they resolve thruout the year.

If you idiots call this a bad attitude. I call it REALITY.

For once use your brains rather than bawling in forums, that the staff does not use for support, about how unfair PWI is and follow the support procedure to report bugs and issues.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 10-25-2015 at 10:22 AM.

You are exactly saying the things i expected of you. "i-know-it-all" knows how a corporation structure works, i thought it is a backroom pc case with 2 fans, that can't afford to do sh*t.

You don't need any permission from me dw, but as I am a part of this community I read forums from time to time, and what i see is, you being too smart every single time on every damn topic. It is self-explanatory how a corporation works, you don't have to tell us anything, we know that.

I am not sending any tickets, because it doesn't concern me in the slightest, im just saying things as a neutral person of how things should be done. Believe me i don't give any rats A*s about you as a person neither. But have you ever wonder why do we have get sh*t so much on a daily basis?

PenguinJoe posts some stupid reason for not doing something on someones topic that should be considered, PenguinJoes post was read by an Admin, and he liked the way penguin thinks (so alike). Admin thinks there are people who thinks that nothing should be fixed, closed topic.

I for myself am really happy with bishes like you who says stuff as they please . You probably were one of those 8 people who was against 100DD humans also right, funny how a person who retired still have a right to vote (decide) anything? Casted vote - few people voted for capping (maybe the same person from multiple accounts) and Boom humans 100dd gone. What a great thing to do right?

Sometimes seemingly unimportant post can influence something which is totally unnecessary or vice-versa.

Right now you are not playing for thing to get better, you just give the reason for admins not to change a thing, because you are ok with how the things are right now ... even though you are retired.

Surely noone is holding a gun to my face, and i am not obligated to read your posts, but sometimes you can take only this much bullsh*t from one person. I would understand why PWI is looking on this via $_$ eyes, but who the heck are you to do this, and impose your point of view on others?

Topic was made and what happens after a lil while? You are already rejecting any compromises, because apparently you know. Have you ever said on suggestions or w/e "yeah that would be cool, we should totally try and get this to the penthouse"? No! you always say, don't bother nothing will change.

Maybe you shouldn't post anymore penguin? We all know that you will reject anything that is proposed here solely on "$ is everything" as a ground. Next time if you don't have to say anything else just restrain yourself and don't post or vote or read or log in. At least im trying to keep the positive attitude, and having Venge thingy a little bit fixed doesn't necessarily mean that it will bankrupt the game does it? Hell it might even help in securing the little bits of community we have left to stay.
    Last edited by Demonic6000; 10-25-2015 at 10:54 AM.

Banned
    You are exactly saying the things i expected of you. "i-know-it-all" knows how a corporation structure works, i thought it is a backroom pc case with 2 fans, that can't afford to do sh*t.

You don't need any permission from me dw, but as I am a part of this community I read forums from time to time, and what i see is, you being too smart every single time on every damn topic. It is self-explanatory how a corporation works, you don't have to tell us anything, we know that.

I am not sending any tickets, because it doesn't concern me in the slightest, im just saying things as a neutral person of how things should be done. Believe me i don't give any rats A*s about you as a person neither. But have you ever wonder why do we have get sh*t so much on a daily basis?

PenguinJoe posts some stupid reason for not doing something on someones topic that should be considered, PenguinJoes post was read by an Admin, and he liked the way penguin thinks (so alike). Admin thinks there are people who thinks that nothing should be fixed, closed topic.

I for myself am really happy with bishes like you who says stuff as they please . You probably were one of those 8 people who was against 100DD humans also right, funny how a person who retired still have a right to vote (decide) anything? Casted vote - few people voted for capping (maybe the same person from multiple accounts) and Boom humans 100dd gone. What a great thing to do right?

Sometimes seemingly unimportant post can influence something which is totally unnecessary or vice-versa.

Right now you are not playing for thing to get better, you just give the reason for admins not to change a thing, because you are ok with how the things are right now ... even though you are retired.

Surely noone is holding a gun to my face, and i am not obligated to read your posts, but sometimes you can take only this much bullsh*t from one person. I would understand why PWI is looking on this via $_$ eyes, but who the heck are you to do this, and impose your point of view on others?

Topic was made and what happens after a lil while? You are already rejecting any compromises, because apparently you know. Have you ever said on suggestions or w/e "yeah that would be cool, we should totally try and get this to the penthouse"? No! you always say, don't bother nothing will change.

Maybe you shouldn't post anymore penguin? We all know that you will reject anything that is proposed here solely on "$ is everything" as a ground. Next time if you don't have to say anything else just restrain yourself and don't post or vote or read or log in. At least im trying to keep the positive attitude, and having Venge thingy a little bit fixed doesn't necessarily mean that it will bankrupt the game does it? Hell it might even help in securing the little bits of community we have left to stay.
    It seems that you want to write a nice long response like that whenever I refute you. But that's ok. This is a discussion board. It exists for just this reason.

It is great you have a view on how things should be done. That doesn't mean this is the way they are done. If you had bothered to read anything I had to say I am not really saying that changing the vengeance recharge system should not be done. I am saying that the people directly in control of these forums do not have the power to make that change. Most certainly not on the basis of forum posts.

If you had bothered to read those "know it all" posts you would have realized that I had actually made several constructive and positive suggestions on how to get changes done in a business such as this. Just because I put those suggestions them forth in a mature and knowledgeable manner AND you do not like the tone of these suggestions does not render them any less valid and helpful.

Now perhaps instead of getting upset about how "negative" you feel my posts are, how about actually providing workable alternatives to my suggestions. I suggested everyone that wants to get a change such as this done should create a ticket so that PW has a record of your request in its support system. What is your alternate proposal? I hope you don't say whine about it in the forums. I have already told you why these forums exist. These forums are NOT PlayWith Interactive's support system!!

So how about it? Instead of complaining about my forum activity and whether you feel I should be allowed to do so, you give the folks here an alternative view on how they can get their problems resolved?

But yes, I say what I damn well please. If the folks running this board have any problem with that, they will certainly no hesitate to let me know. You of course do not have to read or even see them. There is an option in your control panel to add me to your ignore list and Presto! You no more have to see posts from me ^^

One last thing. You have made mention of my being retired several times in a derogatory manner. Do have any idea at all what I am referring to there? Any at all?
    (Hint: I have worked in the software industry for over 35 years including being the co-owner if a financial software company - I have a very in-depth knowledge of the dynamics of software publishing and support. So yes, in some ways I DO know it all )
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 10-25-2015 at 12:09 PM.

If you want to know what will I do or suggest others should do, the answer is simple. Nothing, absolutely nothing. Why? Because it doesn't concern me, it concerns those players who are farming/leveling. I simply state the bare truth about the fact that i don't like you and the way you do things around here, which makes peoples hopes evaporate in a desperation (If even a player says nothing will change, then there is no point in anything anymore). And this picture of you in my mind, didn't form from 1 post/topic if you must know.

I am very happy about you being co-owner of a financial software company, doesn't mean a thing to me, i won't change the attitude towards you because of that. I simple don't care what is your occupation, douche-bag remains one despite his position.

Yeah i am not going to tell them to whine in forums about every damn thing, but i won't encourage them to give up on something before the fight neither.

Just because I put those suggestions them forth in a mature and knowledgeable manner AND you do not like the tone of these suggestions does not render them any less valid and helpful.
    (1. PlayWith Interactive (A U.S. Subsidiary) does not have the mandate or facilities to make changes like these.
    2. Making such changes will change the way PvP happens in this game. PvP is a delicate thing and PW/PWI will not rish the PvP dynamics of this game only because a few players don't like them.)

But they changed this delicate pvp few times already. DD cap changed through simple poll though. Trinity came as a counter to temps. This delicate PVP changes bit by bit for a while, every time you must adapt to these situations. New skills show up, new gears show up, new dungeons show up. And you say that 1 lil thing that would make 90% of ppl better about this game wont be implemented because what? They don't want to ruin PVP system?

How many times ppl had to adapt to all the bad choices? epics/upgrades/racial differences in power/new servers/skills/gear/new upgrades on new servers/newer upgrades again/talismans/titles/medals. All this made the game less and less beautiful. And now is it so hard to actually do something right that would improve gaming experience for this game?

Do you remember the times when you could make new characters and play them evenly? I do. Now its practically impossible. Why? because Ynk/PWI made too many p2w items, which are required on every char you make to actually be evenly played. Well ofc some of races are now too op even with the same gear, but that is not the point now.

All i am saying If they changed the game so many damn times with all those patches/bad decisions they could make a room for one more (which would be MR charges). It was since dawn of times that you could recharge possibles ... Yes it is true you could, but at that time There weren't that much of lvl difference/gear difference/dmg difference as we have now. Nor People had that much crones to spend on recharges.

Eww here is a suggestion - lets make 1 recharge 100mill. (recharge possibles how much you like people) I even will start killing People with MR so that they could venge me again and again and go begging in lime on alts later.

Omoshiroi.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast