Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    I like the people that go really fast down the street, breaking speed limits. Then they come to a red light and sit and wait. XD

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Man... after like 1:30am. Red lights should be like ****ing stop signs.

You stop at it. Look both ways.

If its safe to go. Then do so. If not wait till it turns green.

Like honest to god round here where I live. We have turning signals. If its red you cant turn. Kinda like the rest of the street lights. Well they will turn green for like 30 seconds. Then turn red. While the rest of the lanes are green. Even if there isnt much traffic coming. If you turn when its red and a cop sees you. You will get a ticket for running a red light.

But I honestly sat at one the other night for 8 minutes strait. while the other lights all turned red and green. The worst part was. There was a ****ing cop sitting right behind me. -_- ****ers!
    Last edited by DekCross; 04-14-2011 at 01:11 AM.
    Zenki - 106 Defender
    Ginn - 99 Predator

Some of them do. Ever see when normal intersections turn into blinking red/yellow lights after a certain time? Yeah. You treat blinking red lights the same as a stop sign.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever

I giggled about clueless people.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by DekCross View Post
    Man... after like 1:30am. Red lights should be like ****ing stop signs.

You stop at it. Look both ways.

If its safe to go. Then do so. If not wait till it turns green.

Like honest to god round here where I live. We have turning signals. If its red you cant turn. Kinda like the rest of the street lights. Well they will turn green for like 30 seconds. Then turn red. While the rest of the lanes are green. Even if there isnt much traffic coming. If you turn when its red and a cop sees you. You will get a ticket for running a red light.

But I honestly sat at one the other night for 8 minutes strait. while the other lights all turned red and green. The worst part was. There was a ****ing cop sitting right behind me. -_- ****ers!
    Hmmm... I think in Florida you can turn right on a red arrow unless there's a specific sign that says "NO RIGHT ON RED." The thing that I AM unsure about is if there are TWO right turn only lanes with red arrows and no sign. Can you make a right from the left "right turn only" lane on a red arrow?

O_o is there something else considered a red light?
    Zenki - 106 Defender
    Ginn - 99 Predator

Yeah. Red arrows. I'm positive the other states have them.

*facepalm*
    Zenki - 106 Defender
    Ginn - 99 Predator

LOL I'm giggling with qndy now.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    LOL I'm giggling with qndy now.
    Whut? Why? o.O

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast