Closed Thread
Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast
    [NPC]Lilia
    Lili is a beautiful little girl and funny, once he has the dream of living happily with his family, but that hope was destroyed in an instant. his family slaughtered by forces unknown, he was saved by his uncle named pides, pides is a very professional weapons maker. until now Lilia bahagai have a dream to live with his family, although he knows it will not happen

END

Nickname : Rozer
    Server : Duran

looking for a lost pet

One day there was an NPC named Pet trainer
    when she lost her pet.
    The NPC is very sad, Pet trainer went to Mt.travia to find his pet in Pet trainer perjalannan are attacked by a group of monsters,
    and he berlali save yourself from the monsters attack.
    Pet trainer is very tired, he went to a lake and the pet trainer saw the bushes move the pet trainer approached the bushes,
    it turns out it was his pet and the pet trainer immediately hugged him

The End...

IGN : Randa

In the beginning, there was nothing in the world.

Darkness and Light, materials of all composition... these were all created from null.

Only the abyss ground was left after the destruction of the world.
    At first, Malkuth fished out explosives from the Sea of Fire and hurled it across the sky.
    They filled the sky as stars and the largest amongst them became the Sun. The Sun didn't stop burning until it incinerated everything.

Next, Yesod provided the foundation by flooding the world with water and thereby dousing the flames.
    On the third day, Hod created the continents by forming the lands using soil. Mountainous valleys were no longer seen.
    Dean of Strength erected the Pillars of Steel on the fourth day.

When Tiphareth of Flowers planted trees on the land, the world as we know it began to take shape.

IGN : Dazzlegirl

Boatman

One day NPC Boatman went for a sail when the weather does not support
    mid-way through the storm suddenly blocked his way,
    Boatman and his boat so tottering, then Boatman sealed stranded in the west of the island, and Boatman confused search for a way home, it turns out the island empty of inhabitants.
    Boatman Boatman trying to get the boat back looking for wood in the middle of his journey Boatman attacked by a bunch of monsters and Boatman beat these monsters.
    and Boatman managed to make the boat back and he again sailed to her destination ... The End

Nick/IGN: Genkbeng
    Server: Duran

Street merchat

One day there was a lovely lady who NPC merchant road . He was a merchant in the city . The woman fell in love with a knight outstanding and handsome , gorgeous NPC is puzzled how he expressed his feelings to the knights.
    then in the next few days there is a group of monsters who invade their town and accidental knight riding to fight monsters that attacked the city . and soldiers and knights large and handsome even then won the battle , and the knights were injured badly enough that another group of soldiers sent him back to the city . when they arrived at the gates of the city he welcomed a beautiful woman who wants to express his feelings towards her and it turns out that too knights alike love the woman.

The end

Nick/IGN : Timeisruby

Legendary Slay
    Slay is the bastard son of a Vigil Knight, born of a Pallid Meranth, raised in the Shadeshore Ruins. With his father executed for violating the Vigil Codex, and his mother shunned by her wild race, Slay believes that honor is to be found in no social order, but only in himself. After tending his mother through a lingering death, he offered himself as a novice to the Vigil Knights, never revealing his identity. For thirteen years he studied in his father's school, mastering the rigid code that declared his existence an abomination. Then, on the day that should have been his In-Swearing, he seized the Outcast Blade, shattered the Sacred Helm, and burned the Codex in the Vigil's Holy Flame. He strode from Vigil Keep, forever solitary, following his private code to the last strict rune. Still a knight, yes...but a Rogue Knight. He answers only to himself.

IGN/Nick : Fssh

just testing

Wagon driver
    The Wagon Driver warps your character between towns and villages instantly. If you participate in The First Knight Quest then you will be unable to use the Wagon Driver located in Adel Monastery until you have defeated Lionel.

I'm a travelin' man
    I've made a lot of stops all over the world
    And in every port I own the heart
    Of at least one lovely girl

I've a pretty Seniorita waiting for me
    Down in old Mexico
    If you're ever in Alaska stop and see
    My cute little Eskimo

Oh my sweet Fraulien down in Berlin town
    Makes my heart start to yearn
    And my China doll down in old Hong Kong
    Waits for my return

Pretty Polynesian baby over the sea
    I remember the night
    When we walked in the sands of the Waikiki
    And I held you oh so tight

Oh my sweet Fraulien down in Berlin town
    Makes my heart start to yearn
    And my China doll down in old Hong Kong
    Waits for my return

Pretty Polynesian baby over the sea
    I remember the night
    When we walked in the sands of the Waikiki
    And I held you oh so tight

Oh, I'm a travelin' man
    Yes, I'm a travelin' man
    Yes, I'm a travelin' man
    Woe, I'm a travelin' man

IGN : Emote

Beth
    beth is a waitress at the bar everyday she helps whiskey work..
    he was born in the village after so long lime beth still disciplined work ..
    also liked his whiskey and intend to edit it but he still does not dare to apply beth

IGN : Gembelautis
    Server : duran

The History of Wagon Driver

Have you ever wondered why the Wagon Driver operate using a wagon while he technically held a staff for his entire life? Well, the story goes like this. Back then in the earlier times when there weren't so many bales around, he used to drop people off by flying using the staff. For safety, he gave all of his passengers a parachute, including one for himself. He was so good on doing his job, he never had any accident until one day he drank the wrong energy drink and that made him lost consciousness in the middle of a job. The unfortunate passenger fell straight to the ground while his soul ascend to heaven even though he disengage the parachute already. And why is that? That was because of the wagon driver's sloppy handiwork. He made the parachute sloppily there was a tiny split on it. Being a driver for his whole life, he somehow survived the crash with only a few bruises and broken ribs and then he stood there next to the body of his late passenger and pick up the torn parachute and mumbled, "Now I know why I never pass Home Economics". Ever since then, his flying license is revoked from him and the minister of Shiltz gave him a wagon so he could still do his job while guilt still haunts him everytime.

THE END

I hope you enjoy!
    IGN : Sakuyaa
    Last edited by rxnette; 04-15-2016 at 02:43 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast